Yeah, bimax did ruin my midface projection and harmony

livelaughlooksmax

livelaughlooksmax

Bronze
Need to get on the phone to Yaremchuk fucking asap for some orbital and cheek implants. Finally got the balls to take some phone pictures at 5 weeks post OP. Initial optimism from looking in the mirror has completely dissipated, feel really flat now. Rear 3/4 view is chipmunk tier, lower third and chin height too big for my face, philtrum longer, ogee curve on life support, nose slightly wider. Before the surgery my midface was recessed and needed implants, yet did have some nice angularity and harmony with the rest of my face.

Jaw surgery is a huge risk for patients with something to lose. My tmj disease needed to be corrected and the surgery was a success in that metric. It is nice to have projecting jaws and not have to rely on cherry picked selfies to look okay. Best way to describe it is I look different and more masculine. Better in some aspects, worse in others. Never satisfied.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: anticel, Deleted member 5656, SPFromNY914 and 12 others
can u provide pics

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Ponder, aspieSavage and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, SPFromNY914, BradAniston and 4 others
You should've gone to a Russian black-pilled jaw surgeon.

Need to get on the phone to Yaremchuk fucking asap for some orbital and cheek implants. Finally got the balls to take some phone pictures at 5 weeks post OP. Initial optimism from looking in the mirror has completely dissipated, feel really flat now. Rear 3/4 view is chipmunk tier, lower third and chin height too big for my face, philtrum longer, ogee curve on life support, nose slightly wider. Before the surgery my midface was recessed and needed implants, yet did have some nice angularity and harmony with the rest of my face.

Jaw surgery is a huge risk for patients with something to lose. My tmj disease needed to be corrected and the surgery was a success in that metric. It is nice to have projecting jaws and not have to rely on cherry picked selfies to look okay. Best way to describe it is I look different and more masculine. Better in some aspects, worse in others. Never satisfied.
Who was the surgeon?

expose the surgeon's name. i wonder if you can sue him

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, joel17, ScramFranklin and 2 others
Was the surgeon Jewish?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Schönling, ShineBright and 7 others
Op don’t you do a rhinoplasty along with the procedure?

I'd never do this shit, and would've just done jaw implants, but I feel for you OP. You did have actual issues relating to your jaw (TMJ), so it is what it is, but these are the risks for you retards out there who just throw out the "just get jaw surgery" meme for cosmetic issues when it can fuck up your face entirely, and make it worse

Like a longer philtrum? I can't imagine. A lot of patients I see who go through jaw surgery end up with the monkey face, and get an extremely long philtrum

I'd never do this shit, and would've just done jaw implants, but I feel for you OP. You did have actual issues relating to your jaw (TMJ), so it is what it is, but these are the risks for you retards out there who just throw out the "just get jaw surgery" meme for cosmetic issues when it can fuck up your face entirely, and make it worse

Like a longer philtrum? I can't imagine. A lot of patients I see who go through jaw surgery end up with the monkey face, and get an extremely long philtrum
Autism rising

Attachments

• 3B056113-66D2-4FC3-B15E-13012C20BC7D.jpeg
    3B056113-66D2-4FC3-B15E-13012C20BC7D.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 19
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Linoob, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5694 and 1 other person
shoulda got lefort 3

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
What did you get done? Any CCW/CW, or only linear advancement? More advancement on either the upper jaw or lower, or was the advancement equal on them?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Boldandbeautiful, Thanos and 1 other person
What did you get done? Any CCW/CW, or only linear advancement? More advancement on either the upper jaw or lower, or was the advancement equal on them?
wondering the same thing.
OP did you also happen to get any form of downgrafting or impaction done?

Tbh even if it worsen my face it's not gonna change for my SMV tbh.
I get many functional benefits to care about aesthetics (for now at least)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I told you bimax is not the answer
At least bimax alone;)

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 5912
Jaw surgery is a huge risk for patients with something to lose. My tmj disease needed to be corrected and the surgery was a success in that metric.
how do you treat tmj with jaw surgery?

What’s the odds of jaw surgery going badly? I’ve been told to get it and I’m prepping for a Maxillary Mandibular Advancement in a few weeks. Its for speech and breathing issues but I’m worried that it will either not increase my looks or make me worse in some way. Is there anything I should watch out for?

OP pls say the surgeons name

What’s the odds of jaw surgery going badly? I’ve been told to get it and I’m prepping for a Maxillary Mandibular Advancement in a few weeks. Its for speech and breathing issues but I’m worried that it will either not increase my looks or make me worse in some way. Is there anything I should watch out for?

It depends on your base, you need the right surgery plan for your face specifically. PM me pics maybe I can give advice

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, Deleted member 3635 and Deleted member 5912

You're retarded.

The double jaw surgery is the safest and most useful type of operation you can do. That is because it is not a plastic surgery and its primary purpose is not aesthetics but to fix a real genetic deformity. That is why when people here are offered a bimax as a solution, it's retarded because a bimax is only going to help the people who need it, but not everyone needs it, only a select group of people actually have a bad jaw.

Doing plastic surgeries is also retarded unless you have a real genetic deformity like a crooked nose or weirdly shaped eyes, but that is not the case for most normies. And doing surgeries as a normie won't turn you into a Chad because it won't change your phenotype. There is very little that can be done to change your face. The only ones who truly ascended their face to a new level here were those who already had a nice face but were fat and lost some weight or they had a recessed jawline or an underbite that they fixed with a bimax.

You can do a lot to improve your body though but for your face, once you have fixed everything that needed to be fixed, if you had the genetics of a normie, then that's all you will be, which is a high enough looks level to give you a lot of success with women and in life. And it's not true that supermodels get faster promotions, if it were the case, then all our bosses would be supermodels, not fat subhumans who don't look like they get laid. Looks do matter though because if you're really ugly, you'll be treated like you're not even human by many people that you meet. But most people do not have this problem, since the vast majority are normies, which is where the word "normie" comes from.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Wallenberg, fukmylyf, doll and 16 others
It depends on your base, you need the right surgery plan for your face specifically. PM me pics maybe I can give advice
You're retarded.

The double jaw surgery is the safest and most useful type of operation you can do. That is because it is not a plastic surgery and its primary purpose is not aesthetics but to fix a real genetic deformity. That is why when people here are offered a bimax as a solution, it's retarded because a bimax is only going to help the people who need it, but not everyone needs it, only a select group of people actually have a bad jaw.

Doing plastic surgeries is also retarded unless you have a real genetic deformity like a crooked nose or weirdly shaped eyes, but that is not the case for most normies. And doing surgeries as a normie won't turn you into a Chad because it won't change your phenotype. There is very little that can be done to change your face. The only ones who truly ascended their face to a new level here were those who already had a nice face but were fat and lost some weight or they had a recessed jawline or an underbite that they fixed with a bimax.

You can do a lot to improve your body though but for your face, once you have fixed everything that needed to be fixed, if you had the genetics of a normie, then that's all you will be, which is a high enough looks level to give you a lot of success with women and in life. And it's not true that supermodels get faster promotions, if it were the case, then all our bosses would be supermodels, not fat subhumans who don't look like they get laid. Looks do matter though because if you're really ugly, you'll be treated like you're not even human by many people that you meet. But most people do not have this problem, since the vast majority are normies, which is where the word "normie" comes from.
Sorry if this is redundant but you’ve seen my pics before. Would you say I have a good or bad phenotype and what can I expect from my upcoming operation in your opinion

You're retarded.

590180FA AB2E 40F3 9B95 4426D71201C8

brutal blackpill. i thought of getting surgery until i realized this by reading prettyboymaxxing's thread

• Woah
Reactions: magnificentcel
You're retarded.

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Luis and doll
how do you treat tmj with jaw surgery?
I meant correcting facial asymmetry and recession induced by condylar resorption. My face remodelled significantly after the age of 20, adversely so. Jaw surgery has a 90% chance of improving tmj symptoms of pain, locking, clicking according to my maxfac. During the operation the condyle head is re-seated in the correct position which I suspect is the reason for this claim.

Last edited:
I meant correcting facial asymmetry and recession induced by condylar resorption. My face remodelled significantly after the age of 20, adversely so. Jaw surgery has a 90% chance of improving tmj symptoms of pain, locking, clicking according to my maxfac. During the operation the condyle head is re-seated in the correct position which I suspect is the reason for this claim.

Bro did you start of with a class 2 skull shape? And was your bimax done with CCW, CW or no rotations?

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
You're retarded.

Cope. I can count a shit ton of members from PSL who ascended straight plastic surgery when they were subhumans

• +1
Reactions: doll, magnificentcel, mewcoper and 1 other person
Cope. I can count a shit ton of members from PSL who ascended straight plastic surgery when they were subhumans
Then do it. Name them. "Shit ton"? The amount of psl users who got ANY kind of a surgery is just a small handful, and you're saying that a "shit ton" of them ascended from normie to chad? (or incel to normie?)
I can think of just a few

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Then do it. Name them. "Shit ton"? The amount of psl users who got ANY kind of a surgery is just a small handful, and you're saying that a "shit ton" of them ascended from normie to chad? (or incel to normie?)
I can think of just a few
You can be a new guy. This is just off the top of my head:

TYD, LegendofBrickland, Amnesia, Saiyan, whywoulditmatter, Getlooksordietrying, Ascended Ones

• +1
Reactions: Ponder
false alarm. who knew it would take 2.5months for some considerable swelling to go down. Suck my dick faggots, my result ascended me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, valhalar, theanonymousone and 20 others
false alarm. who knew it would take 2.5months for some considerable swelling to go down. Suck my dick faggots, my result ascended me.
Explain ur bimax, u dumbfk. How much advancement,rotation?

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone, mewcoper, Deleted member 2634 and 1 other person

How are the aesthetic improvements?

Did your lip width and projection change?

Did your voice change from this, more resonance?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
"just get bimax bro"
NPC wojak smirk mask | NPC Wojak | Know Your Meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, LightSkinNoob, valhalar and 7 others
"just get bimax bro"
NPC wojak smirk mask | NPC Wojak | Know Your Meme
tbh I need it but I am not trusting most users here with advice unless they are planning to or have done it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ponder, mewcoper and Boldandbeautiful
How are the aesthetic improvements?

Did your lip width and projection change?

Did your voice change from this, more resonance?
asymmetry corrected as much as bimax can allow.
voice is far more clearer

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Boldandbeautiful and Deleted member 4797
Post photo or you are coping

So it took 2.5 months for the swelling to go down? My upper lip and the cheek area next to my nose are swollen to hell but actually getting better. Plus I can finally feel the left side of my face!

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone
It's very common, you need implants most of the time to fix the chimp profile.

It's very common, you need implants most of the time to fix the chimp profile.
really? thinking about getting bimax for more forward projection but dont want to create more problems with that

really? thinking about getting bimax for more forward projection but dont want to create more problems with that
If you lack undereye support that part of your face will remain flat while the rest of your mouth area comes forward, hence the chimp profile.
If you are doing bimax you should save some shekels for the eventuallity of having to do undereye implants. Maybe you don't need them or you can get away with fat transplants or something, but implants are the standard thing.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Ponder, dadfa and 1 other person
If you lack undereye support that part of your face will remain flat while the rest of your mouth area comes forward, hence the chimp profile.
If you are doing bimax you should save some shekels for the eventuallity of having to do undereye implants. Maybe you don't need them or you can get away with fat transplants or something, but implants are the standard thing.
Thats why i am afraid of bimax dont want to do 100 other surgeries after that
fuck i wanted to ascend in 2 years and be done with looksmaxing and focus on other shit

• +1
Reactions: sweeppicker and Ponder
Thats why i am afraid of bimax dont want to do 100 other surgeries after that
fuck i wanted to ascend in 2 years and be done with looksmaxing and focus on other shit
Well, there is a reason celebrities do tons of surgeries and not just one, to keep harmony, nevertheless you probably just need this 2 things to ascend a lot.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Ponder and lasthope
Well, there is a reason celebrities do tons of surgeries and not just one, to keep harmony, nevertheless you probably just need this 2 things to ascend a lot.
so bimax and maybe undereye implants if needed?

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
How is your sleep? I've been sleeping the same amount but feel way better when I wake up in the morning... my moods are better too because I have so much more energy.

How is your sleep? I've been sleeping the same amount but feel way better when I wake up in the morning... my moods are better too because I have so much more energy.
you get it done for aestetics only?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back