Yeah, bimax did ruin my midface projection and harmony

you get it done for aestetics only?

Both... my chin/jaw was recessed but I've always had sleep apnea and a nasally voice... bimax fixed all of it

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, lasthope and mewcoper
you know its over when surgery is cope

• JFL
Reactions: doll
Need to get on the phone to Yaremchuk fucking asap for some orbital and cheek implants. Finally got the balls to take some phone pictures at 5 weeks post OP. Initial optimism from looking in the mirror has completely dissipated, feel really flat now. Rear 3/4 view is chipmunk tier, lower third and chin height too big for my face, philtrum longer, ogee curve on life support, nose slightly wider. Before the surgery my midface was recessed and needed implants, yet did have some nice angularity and harmony with the rest of my face.

Jaw surgery is a huge risk for patients with something to lose. My tmj disease needed to be corrected and the surgery was a success in that metric. It is nice to have projecting jaws and not have to rely on cherry picked selfies to look okay. Best way to describe it is I look different and more masculine. Better in some aspects, worse in others. Never satisfied.
Do you need jaw surgery to fix TMJ fr? Fuck

My TMJ hasn't gone in three years now.

Did the surgeon perform a CW (non CCW) rotation? Because that's how you create a flaxilla with a runway philtrum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper
Both... my chin/jaw was recessed but I've always had sleep apnea and a nasally voice... bimax fixed all of it
could you pls pn some before/after?

Over 3 months post OP.

In short, my face is too long now, even my own mother said so. Advanced jaws don't suit my face, particularly my narrow gonion-gonion measurement as now I look extremely dolichocephalic. In hindsight, it was a disaster by my maxfac to increase tooth show to compensate for my long philtrum. I never once considered jaw surgery would hurt my facial thirds / proportions like this.

Supposedly my upper incisor come down approx 1mm in planning, however a slight anterior open bite immediately post surgery meant the ortho had to bring my upper teeth further down with elastics. I vastly prefer a smile with little teeth showing compared to "normal" teeth show. Long philtrum really is a death sentence. I can forgive the surgeon for the teeth show as he had little choice, but I'm less forgiving in how he fucked my chin up in both vertical height and asymmetry.

I am committed to at least a genioplasty revision and mid-mandible bone shaving, but a full jaw surgery revision would produce the most optimal outcome. I'm holding onto the hope my face will appear less long once my bite settles after braces and elastics are removed. Perhaps an improvement in facial proportions will come from putting on weight (currently like 8% everywhere except my chest area, starved myself hoping swelling would fuck off), and masseter hypertrophy returns. I will be clenching 24/7 and praying for relapse. From what I have learned about my face, a total revision for me would be something along the lines of 2mm impaction, 3mm set back of maxillo-mand complex, and a few mm removed from my chin vertical height w/o moving it anymore forward (achievable with bone shaving, or perhaps chin impaction?).

My facial asymmetry from condylar resorption has improved, my jaws are no longer recessed, the therapeutic benefits (breathing, sleeping, talking, less anxiety) are great. In hindsight, if it wasn't for condylar resorption I would have never got surgery and lived with a slightly small and recessed jaw, over this new disappointing reality of looking long, weird and inhuman.

Hating your appearance truly is a rotten demoralising feeling. It reverberates into every facet of life. I want to rot in complete darkness.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: doll, oatmeal, Ponder and 4 others
I don't believe without pics

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1, Deleted member 2634 and Ponder
Post or PM pics u sound bipolar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
Over 3 months post OP.

In short, my face is too long now, even my own mother said so. Advanced jaws don't suit my face, particularly my narrow gonion-gonion measurement as now I look extremely dolichocephalic. In hindsight, it was a disaster by my maxfac to increase tooth show to compensate for my long philtrum. I never once considered jaw surgery would hurt my facial thirds / proportions like this.

Supposedly my upper incisor come down approx 1mm in planning, however a slight anterior open bite immediately post surgery meant the ortho had to bring my upper teeth further down with elastics. I vastly prefer a smile with little teeth showing compared to "normal" teeth show. Long philtrum really is a death sentence. I can forgive the surgeon for the teeth show as he had little choice, but I'm less forgiving in how he fucked my chin up in both vertical height and asymmetry.

I am committed to at least a genioplasty revision and mid-mandible bone shaving, but a full jaw surgery revision would produce the most optimal outcome. I'm holding onto the hope my face will appear less long once my bite settles after braces and elastics are removed. Perhaps an improvement in facial proportions will come from putting on weight (currently like 8% everywhere except my chest area, starved myself hoping swelling would fuck off), and masseter hypertrophy returns. I will be clenching 24/7 and praying for relapse. From what I have learned about my face, a total revision for me would be something along the lines of 2mm impaction, 3mm set back of maxillo-mand complex, and a few mm removed from my chin vertical height w/o moving it anymore forward (achievable with bone shaving, or perhaps chin impaction?).

My facial asymmetry from condylar resorption has improved, my jaws are no longer recessed, the therapeutic benefits (breathing, sleeping, talking, less anxiety) are great. In hindsight, if it wasn't for condylar resorption I would have never got surgery and lived with a slightly small and recessed jaw, over this new disappointing reality of looking long, weird and inhuman.

Hating your appearance truly is a rotten demoralising feeling. It reverberates into every facet of life. I want to rot in complete darkness.

Im 1week post op and i feel this way too. I thought ccw would helpmy face appear shorter but now its going to be long and ugly asf. Surgeons dont understand that wide face is everything, not LONG.

Could u PM me pics? Ill send u mine too so we both keep each other anonymous

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: coolguy1, Deleted member 4044, Deleted member 3573 and 2 others
You're retarded.

The double jaw surgery is the safest and most useful type of operation you can do. That is because it is not a plastic surgery and its primary purpose is not aesthetics but to fix a real genetic deformity. That is why when people here are offered a bimax as a solution, it's retarded because a bimax is only going to help the people who need it, but not everyone needs it, only a select group of people actually have a bad jaw.

Doing plastic surgeries is also retarded unless you have a real genetic deformity like a crooked nose or weirdly shaped eyes, but that is not the case for most normies. And doing surgeries as a normie won't turn you into a Chad because it won't change your phenotype. There is very little that can be done to change your face. The only ones who truly ascended their face to a new level here were those who already had a nice face but were fat and lost some weight or they had a recessed jawline or an underbite that they fixed with a bimax.

You can do a lot to improve your body though but for your face, once you have fixed everything that needed to be fixed, if you had the genetics of a normie, then that's all you will be, which is a high enough looks level to give you a lot of success with women and in life. And it's not true that supermodels get faster promotions, if it were the case, then all our bosses would be supermodels, not fat subhumans who don't look like they get laid. Looks do matter though because if you're really ugly, you'll be treated like you're not even human by many people that you meet. But most people do not have this problem, since the vast majority are normies, which is where the word "normie" comes from.

Truth bombs. This is all anyone really needs to know. Surgery doesn't make anyone look "better." They just look like a person who's had surgery. If everyone looking at having surgery just dropped body fat to 12% and gymmmaxxed (NOT gymcelled you dumb doomer fucks) they would be doing just fine with women.

To the true 4's and lower, surgery will not help you.

Over 3 months post OP.

How did ur face lengthen, from the downgraft at the back (ccw) or at the front (cw)

Im 1week post op and i feel this way too. I thought ccw would helpmy face appear shorter but now its going to be long and ugly asf. Surgeons dont understand that wide face is everything, not LONG.

doesnt CCW have to leave the length of the lower third relatively the same or lower if the face is downgrown and the CW extending the lower third vertically?

Man seems like everyone on this site has gotten worse with bimax. Really disappointing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and lasthope
Scary shit asf. Tyrionlannistercel, now OP and Datguyyoulike. I thought bimax was 100% gonna save me turns out it's just cope, especially that I have long midface and I'd straight up rope if it becomes longer. Hope it's just the postop process for you guys and you're gonna look better.
I'm gonna settle for implants or even fillers. This bimax business just sounds too risky, on top of it being barbaric.

You're retarded.

The double jaw surgery is the safest and most useful type of operation you can do. That is because it is not a plastic surgery and its primary purpose is not aesthetics but to fix a real genetic deformity. That is why when people here are offered a bimax as a solution, it's retarded because a bimax is only going to help the people who need it, but not everyone needs it, only a select group of people actually have a bad jaw.

Doing plastic surgeries is also retarded unless you have a real genetic deformity like a crooked nose or weirdly shaped eyes, but that is not the case for most normies. And doing surgeries as a normie won't turn you into a Chad because it won't change your phenotype. There is very little that can be done to change your face. The only ones who truly ascended their face to a new level here were those who already had a nice face but were fat and lost some weight or they had a recessed jawline or an underbite that they fixed with a bimax.

You can do a lot to improve your body though but for your face, once you have fixed everything that needed to be fixed, if you had the genetics of a normie, then that's all you will be, which is a high enough looks level to give you a lot of success with women and in life. And it's not true that supermodels get faster promotions, if it were the case, then all our bosses would be supermodels, not fat subhumans who don't look like they get laid. Looks do matter though because if you're really ugly, you'll be treated like you're not even human by many people that you meet. But most people do not have this problem, since the vast majority are normies, which is where the word "normie" comes from.
Hey brother lemme dm you about something

Man seems like everyone on this site has gotten worse with bimax. Really disappointing.
Because niggas wanna act like bimax is end all be all lol. Like I said MSE is even more important long term than Bimax. Plus everyone's base is diff, there's no end all be all

Scary shit asf. Tyrionlannistercel, now OP and Datguyyoulike. I thought bimax was 100% gonna save me turns out it's just cope, especially that I have long midface and I'd straight up rope if it becomes longer. Hope it's just the postop process for you guys and you're gonna look better.
I'm gonna settle for implants or even fillers. This bimax business just sounds too risky, on top of it being barbaric.
Nigga, it's not meant for aesthetic purposes but it's still good if you have a recessed jaw or even long midface, you can get at least some degree of CCW. The mf even said "False alarm I was just impatient for swelling to go down" relax.

u srs bro?

tbh I need it but I am not trusting most users here with advice unless they are planning to or have done it.
Exactly if someone has never had the surgery their opinion means nothing

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and oatmeal
u srs bro?
Yes it looks to be that way, i am swollen 1week post op and i know its normal to feel emotional at this point, but it does feel like it will be too long unless it goes up considerably

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and oatmeal
Over 3 months post OP.

Holy shit man, that’s tough but hopefully u can help people realize that surgery can be dangerous

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and Deleted member 4797
Nigga, it's not meant for aesthetic purposes but it's still good if you have a recessed jaw or even long midface, you can get at least some degree of CCW. The mf even said "False alarm I was just impatient for swelling to go down" relax.
So say I already have a compact midface and a slightly upturned nose but my jaws are both clearly recessed. Is CCW rotation not the move?

So say I already have a compact midface and a slightly upturned nose but my jaws are both clearly recessed. Is CCW rotation not the move?

CCW is to correct downward growth. It would be useless otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 4430
CCW is to correct downward growth. It would be useless otherwise.
I do have downward growth but my midface is compact. I’m a little worried CCW rotation would make me look really short faced.

No it's not CCW is to help alleviate excess downward growth. If you don't have a gummy smile and recessed chin, CCW won't help with shit. You need regular linear bimax bro

Last edited:
I do have downward growth but my midface is compact. I’m a little worried CCW rotation would make me look really short faced.
Then, just get linear advancement and get gonial angle implants man

Need to get on the phone to Yaremchuk fucking asap for some orbital and cheek implants. Finally got the balls to take some phone pictures at 5 weeks post OP. Initial optimism from looking in the mirror has completely dissipated, feel really flat now. Rear 3/4 view is chipmunk tier, lower third and chin height too big for my face, philtrum longer, ogee curve on life support, nose slightly wider. Before the surgery my midface was recessed and needed implants, yet did have some nice angularity and harmony with the rest of my face.

Jaw surgery is a huge risk for patients with something to lose. My tmj disease needed to be corrected and the surgery was a success in that metric. It is nice to have projecting jaws and not have to rely on cherry picked selfies to look okay. Best way to describe it is I look different and more masculine. Better in some aspects, worse in others. Never satisfied.
You really need to post your pictures of You want an objective opinion. It's really hard to be objective about your own face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Mayorga
Chin wing seems like a really good ootion that doesnt carry intangible risks where u cant be sure how it will look.

Before

13months post op

See that, guaranteed squarer and wider jaw, without any face lengthening whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044 and Hightwolf
I already knew what this surgery can do after seeing that Brazilian guy. The more forward growth you ask for, the more longer it's gonna look, which can throw off proportions in certain individuals. And also you actually aren't doing anything about actual bone mass which is just as important.

If I were to do this surgery to reverse braces I'd be very conservative. Anyway since I can see that I need the most is bone mass.

@calvitieddd I hope you're analysing your situation properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989
@calvitieddd I hope you're analysing your situation properly

im too lazy and high inhib for osteonomy and braces for many years. Anyways bimax can’t be enough I have so many failo

im just gonna get filers and shot myself if its failing ngl

What is the point of this thread?
Yes pushing the lower third forward causes the egee curve to become less prominent... that's because the entirety of your fucking face was/is recessed and you need both LF2 + implants.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Yes it looks to be that way, i am swollen 1week post op and i know its normal to feel emotional at this point, but it does feel like it will be too long unless it goes up considerably
How can CCW make your midface appear longer?
I guess bimax would make the midface appear longer but only if the face is viewed from above no?

How can CCW make your midface appear longer?
I guess bimax would make the midface appear longer but only if the face is viewed from above no?
I was talking about my chin from the genioplasty which added chin height

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
These Bimax experience threads are such a wakeup call for me.

With my longass midface and normal grown jaw, I need FACIAL WIDTH, not forward growth

Chin wing seems like a really good ootion that doesnt carry intangible risks where u cant be sure how it will look.

View attachment 879542
View attachment 879543

See that, guaranteed squarer and wider jaw, without any face lengthening whatsoever

This is a terrific result and ascended him well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
wait so a chin implant made your midface appear longer?
No sliding genioplasty made my chin appear too lpmg but its ok now because swellings gone down

You're retarded.

Old thread but would you mind telling me if my jaw is recessed enough to get jaw surgery based on photos? Don't have breathing issues but insecure about my profile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back