yes yes yes yes just secured my perfect 1bdr apartment for rotting on welfare

romanstock

romanstock

35 yr old virgin
has a spot where i can sit in the sun and separated with a brick wall/carport from others so no one can hear me i can stay up all hours even get a treadmill in there and run at 4am. my little rotting paradise where i can live out forever except be annoying by my annoying job provider lady leave me alone u stupid bitch but shes actually okay she only sees me once a month and is quite nice to me very lovely lady actually

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thereallegend, Shekel and 5 others
fuck, that post sounded so retarded. sorry, i'm just so excited!

U have a job? What country?

How do u get welfare?

• Woah
Reactions: Clark69 and ManletBlackcel
How do u get welfare?

there's a slaughterhouse near me and they have to bring in foreign african workers on temp visas to work there because whites like me would rather sit like a king on welfare while the blacks do all the dirty work :p

• JFL
Reactions: Shekel, LampPostPrime and ManletBlackcel
Gz sounds awesome man

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
sounds cozy af

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
i'm unemployed. if ur unemployed in australia you get about $450 a week. my rent is $220 a week.
mirin' hard
many people in the States work a 9-5 just to barely afford rent, food, and internet
while you just sit on a couch doing nothing and live a 100x easier life than a lot of workers
some people would call U a loser, but that's just them coping, they'd definitely switch places with you in a heartbeat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend and romanstock
i'm unemployed. if ur unemployed in australia you get about $450 a week. my rent is $220 a week.
Im getting scammed in nz I have a disability benefit with extra added for winter and it's still only 380 (350 aud)