Yesterday I was in a pub, today I'm having BBQ, Thursday Im going with 17 yo to the gym, friday/saturday probably house party..

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
next weekend gona hiking with this 17 yo + 3 friends <including whore>, in 2 weeks, going to the seaside with friends (gonna spend there 3 days)

and I started as basically 0 social life
if u looked at my pics taken in 2019 it was mostly my aspie psl rating only my face shit
now? only group pics

you want to know how I did it? tell me how I make at least $500-$1k per month online and I will tell you everything about sociallifemaxxing

20210212 232456

inb4, rate my 20yo female friend's boobs (pics taken during one of the parties)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., ItsOver.com, AlexAP and 11 others
you socialized and went outside? great discovery

too flappy and lack firmness, but decent size. 6/10
just go outside and find friends theory
great advice

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ShowerMaxxing and Mongrelcel
Fukn mirin bro. Just be gl and accept invites. I already turned down like 4 party invites cus wagecucking:feelswhy:

Mirin ur socially ascension

Being Nt and sociable is such a status and smv boost irl

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, .👽. and Chico Chicowski
you want to know how I did it? tell me how I make at least $500-$1k per month online and I will tell you everything about sociallifemaxxing
mirin, con artist

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
brutal nt pill

i could live this life, but if i want to i have to start drinking and doing drugs again.

op are u drinking aswell?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
As a fellow NT user I would like to know what you did. Anyone can make friends but is this a way to meet a girl that is a virgin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
bro i will seek your help when i socialmax

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
  • JFL
i could live this life, but if i want to i have to start drinking and doing drugs again.

op are u drinking aswell?
i dont drink and I make around 150 dollars a month as 25 yo

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Yerico7, .👽. and 1 other person
i do meet ups like this w my niggas online

@PYT @kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Gargantuan where u at

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, ItsOver.com, Gargantuan and 3 others
i dont drink and I make around 150 dollars a month as 25 yo

more impressive is the fact that u dont drink and attend parties.

also 150 is barely making the ends meet. My classmates at 17 are making 1200-2000 as of now

• +1
more impressive is the fact that u dont drink and attend parties.

also 150 is barely making the ends meet. My classmates at 17 are making 1200-2000 as of now
I live in EE with mother. I can afford socia life, but cant afford like a car- its a nice advantage

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
imagine me caring about your incel friends lol

people like you are called kartoffel in germany

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ItsOver.com, Yerico7 and 3 others
next weekend gona hiking with this 17 yo + 3 friends <including whore>, in 2 weeks, going to the seaside with friends (gonna spend there 3 days)

and I started as basically 0 social life
if u looked at my pics taken in 2019 it was mostly my aspie psl rating only my face shit
now? only group pics

View attachment 1130990

inb4, rate my 20yo female friend's boobs (pics taken during one of the parties)
Would af

I'll help you for free cause your content is entertaining

Check out these sites to supplement income:

Some of these crypto hackathons got prizes up to 50k

If you want to learn smart contract/crypto dev to compete in these hackathons

Assumes following pre-requisites

If you do following course (or gain equivalent knowledge/portfolio), you can get hired for web-dev positions (look for remote ones) [They pay a few k a month]
https://scrimba.com/learn/frontend [If you finish in less than 30 days you can get a refund, otherwise 25$/mo]

If you have any questions/want to discuss further, DM me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chico Chicowski and AlwaysHaveQuestions

If you do following course (or gain equivalent knowledge/portfolio), you can get hired for web-dev positions (look for remote ones) [They pay a few k a month]
https://scrimba.com/learn/frontend [If you finish in less than 30 days you can get a refund, otherwise 25$/mo]

Do you earn money that way?

I always hear people saying it's easy to earn money as a freelance programmer, but I never see it irl.

@turkproducer @AbuSAF our path to 6 figure passive income :feelsgood:

and @Grimba because scrimba

• Woah
Reactions: AbuSAF
Do you earn money that way?

I always hear people saying it's easy to earn money as a freelance programmer, but I never see it irl.
Ah to clarify this isn’t necessarily to get hired as a freelancer. I work as a Software Dev full time, it’s remote and a 6-figure salary

The reason I tell my friends to learn to code is the high pay and option for remote work

This is another good resource: https://lambdaschool.com/

Advantage over Scrimba is it’s free up front, but they do take a share of your future income for a few years (capped at 30k). However this incentivizes them to help you find a full time high paying tech job

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Ah to clarify this isn’t necessarily to get hired as a freelancer. I work as a Software Dev full time, it’s remote and a 6-figure salary

The reason I tell my friends to learn to code is the high pay and option for remote work

Advantage over Scrimba is it’s free up front, but they do take a share of your future income for a few years (capped at 30k). However this incentivizes them to help you find a full time high paying tech job
lambda school is legit at least a few years ago. not sure how hard is it to get in. some coding bootcamps are competitive and require STEM degree beforehand.
i dont work in the field but the self taught market is saturated. junior dev supply is already saturated. you think this still works in 2022?

unfrotunately, tried lerning programming few years ago, Im just 2 low iq

Where do you get 6 figure job? Which country

Where do you get 6 figure job? Which country
Estados Unidos 😛
lambda school is legit at least a few years ago. not sure how hard is it to get in. some coding bootcamps are competitive and require STEM degree beforehand.
i dont work in the field but the self taught market is saturated. junior dev supply is already saturated. you think this still works in 2022?
Yes good point on saturation, all that means is you have to be a bit more creative, in the sense that you need to tailor your skill set/approach to getting hired for each company.

For example, let’s say I want to work on Tesla Autopilot. I could look at the problems that the team is currently having, let’s say they have a hard time detecting objects in the rain, and then replicate that problem on a smaller scale, i.e with a toy car and rain machine. Then solve that smaller version of the problem or at least come up with a novel approach.

If you send a thoughtful cold email to a hiring manager with your progress, you’re much more likely to get hired than through traditional channels, especially if you don’t have a traditional background yourself.

The reason this works is good companies are hiring people to help them solve problems, if you can demonstrate that you can help solve their problems better than anyone else, you’ll get hired.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽. and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Estados Unidos 😛

Yes good point on saturation, all that means is you have to be a bit more creative, in the sense that you need to tailor your skill set/approach to getting hired for each company.

For example, let’s say I want to work on Tesla Autopilot. I could look at the problems that the team is currently having, let’s say they have a hard time detecting objects in the rain, and then replicate that problem on a smaller scale, i.e with a toy car and rain machine. Then solve that smaller version of the problem or at least come up with a novel approach.

If you send a thoughtful cold email to a hiring manager with your progress, you’re much more likely to get hired than through traditional channels, especially if you don’t have a traditional background yourself.

The reason this works is good companies are hiring people to help them solve problems, if you can demonstrate that you can help solve their problems better than anyone else, you’ll get hired.
In which field can u make 6 figures too without programming? Currently im in QM/QA:feelsuhh:

unfrotunately, tried lerning programming few years ago, Im just 2 low iq
Ah that is unfortunate, but if you have other craftmanship/creative interests you can sell products and services on patreon, fiverr and Kickstarter. Depending on how good you are you can meet your stated monetary goal.

Additionally, another option is entrepreneurship focused on your local environment, i.e making some product/service that solves a problem unique to people in your community. You’ve said that you’re quite popular, so it shouldn’t be difficult to get a pulse on what the common problems are, as well as getting people to hear about your solution.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
In which field can u make 6 figures too without programming? Currently im in QM/QA:feelsuhh:
This advice is a bit generic so it may not apply to your situation, but I’d suggest entrepreneurship.

Again the idea is to find a problem affecting a large group of people that nobody is solving, or to make something that will help a lot of people have fun. Also make sure that it overlaps with something you’re genuinely interested in! You don’t want to burn out

So if you can get 10k+ customers paying 10$ a year that’s a six figure salary.

I won’t be able to be more specific than that since this depends on your specific circumstances, so you’re gonna have to use your creativity to answer these questions for yourself

These are tough questions to answer, but I hope this helps

• Love it
Reactions: .👽.
Ah that is unfortunate, but if you have other craftmanship/creative interests you can sell products and services on patreon, fiverr and Kickstarter. Depending on how good you are you can meet your stated monetary goal.

Additionally, another option is entrepreneurship focused on your local environment, i.e making some product/service that solves a problem unique to people in your community. You’ve said that you’re quite popular, so it shouldn’t be difficult to get a pulse on what the common problems are, as well as getting people to hear about your solution.
maybe its not the most specific advice, but at least you tried to help if u have any questions regarding social lifemaxxing - dm

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and IndianJock