yo chat what wud ascend me im 14 yo filipino

lol its fucking over, when I was 14 I was too busy frequenting world of tanks forums, not a single care in the world about my looks or foids..
my time will come basic cope

Victim height, weight, and age. You would never escape my grip if I got my hands on you. Sexually of course.

my oneitis left me :kys::kys::kys: I wanna be my best self with what genetics allow me, pls rate and give advice on best way to ascend for me, i look curry and hate crimed in philippines shud i kpopmaxx? and bleach skin or thugmaxx as blasian and get dreads?
Those Buddha ears won’t help

my oneitis left me :kys::kys::kys: I wanna be my best self with what genetics allow me, pls rate and give advice on best way to ascend for me, i look curry and hate crimed in philippines shud i kpopmaxx? and bleach skin or thugmaxx as blasian and get dreads?
rope would ascend you to heaven

wtf lool. bro ur 14 give yourself sometime to develop. surprised you even know all these incel terms. get outta here before this shit tears you apart even more than it already did. JFL

The absolute state of .org
Mods please just get rid of all these prepubescent retards already

wtf lool. bro ur 14 give yourself sometime to develop. surprised you even know all these incel terms. get outta here before this shit tears you apart even more than it already did. JFL
It's quite common to see kids with knowledge of the blackpill now, due to tiktok blackpill content. I've even seen 10 year olds on this forum, it's fucking whack.

• JFL
Reactions: fikki
It's quite common to see kids with knowledge of the blackpill now, due to tiktok blackpill content. I've even seen 10 year olds on this forum, it's fucking whack.
nahhh these are prime bluepill ages. what a fucking horrible childhood if ur already blackpilled in middle school.

You look good, would do well in the west. Give it sometime you haven’t done with puberty yet.

14 years old JFL. Better to start early I guess.

If you are truly committed, then you must do all of these:
-Supplement max, there's threads on what supplements to take, read them. If your parents don't let you buy these things, then don't eat fucking junk food. Avoid all forms of junk food at once, and live off of a diet of red meat and dairy if you have to. Potato chips and soda drinks aren't going to do anything but negate your development.
-Chew a copious amount of falim gum. You're 14 so you have malleable bones. People that say chewing is cope are larping cucks, chewing isn't cope (spoken from experience and from other friends).
-Mew. People say mewing is cope, but proper tongue posture has no negative effects while there are drawbacks to not mewing (snoring, mouth breathing, etc).
-Go to the gym. You want to maximize your testosterone, and the best way to do this is by going to the gym.
-Practice proper posture. At this age, everything you do will determine how you will look as you become an adult. Proper posture will aid with development of your face and your body as a whole.
-Go to the best of the best and read everything thats high IQ. Don't think about surgery or prettyboy maxxing or any of that. If you want to look like you're a fucking menace then do as above.

From your pics, you look like a boneless bloated baby. But that's okay, I wasn't much different around that age and you can make a 360 degree change if you are truly motivated.

You'll either have the most magnificent men on Earth, or the most disgusting, low-life incels by the time they reach adulthood.

You'll either have the most magnificent men on Earth, or the most disgusting, low-life incels by the time they reach adulthood.
Probably gonna end up with a bunch of James sapphires

• +1
Reactions: ObamasLastName
i joined jan 2023 im not a tiktokcel :ROFLMAO:

@LooksThinker

thug maxx, kpop and bleaching is too much effort. Learn how to braid your own hair because it’ll be expensive and hit the gym to increase appeal plus kpop mfs get bitched around

He is not ugly for an filipino. I have had some filippino friends in the net and ik what is average for them.
Yea he's young he also has time to improve

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
am i the only one seeing salt papi

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
stop posting here you already get bullied in school :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: fikki
Wait until 18

youre mtn for you age, idk man we cant predict the future you should leave this forum and come back in 6 years or something

Once born in the Philippines its over bro stop hoping incel faggot. 90% of the time, people there are manlet 5'1-5'5, shitskin, incel eyes, jaw EVERYTHING. also its a 3rd world country definitely over for your ass. 3rd world countries are pure shitholes