Yo PSL autists. Is this a flat midface? Yes or no?

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
2646620 IMG 20211217 184529  01

Is his midface/maxilla not flat? Refer to the bit circled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and mogstar
His midface is flat and his outter face is forwardly grown and out.

It creates a weird funky disharmony.

You can tell he squashed his midface in by being constantly glued to his laptop, computer, phone during and throughout puberty

Moment he discovered masturbation it was over for his maxilla

He needs surgery on his midface. Take action I say. He could be a bone mogger but doesn't realise it.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Would love to see a front facing pic of the same dude

Ramirezes me

Just don’t listen to makenithappen brodda. This guy is just a knowitall and thus has to see issues where are none to appear as an expert, after reading through years of autistic spam by teenagers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and MakinItHappenReturn
Just don’t listen to makenithappen brodda. This guy is just a knowitall and thus has to see issues where are none to appear as an expert, after reading through years of autistic spam by teenagers.

I only joined in the middle of 2020 during the pandemic. lmao at years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, subhuman incel and Primordial
  • +1

• +1
your face is flatter and you have bug eyes on top of that @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
its funny when a subhuman calls someone else a subhuman, its so fucking obvious that you are projecting hard, no one likes or gives a shit about you irl, you are a loser and forever be one. cringe kid go back to lookism and ask your mother to change your diapers . i wouldnt even want to be your friend if you paid me 10000 bucks, you are that much of an statusfailo. im sorry for your parents that they had to upring such a degenerate wasting time on incel forums and thinking he is hotshit there. no bro, you are a loers here and loer IRL. posting cringe vids of you will never change that. your image is beyond fuckef forever, your future wife breakup with you as soon as possible and take half of your shit, no one can love a face like that not even a mom. go play minecraft or LOL or slme other faggot game. waste of oxygen, breathing is a privelege disgusting ehtnics like you shouldnt be allowed of. if you kill yourself make sure you dont use a gun because you would pollute the whole ground with your blood which disinteregate after a few minutes. your so full of toxic and evil. @
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin