Yo who fucked up the pedo extortion scam

D

Deleted member 3902

Ah
Why this don't work anymore was baiting horny oldcel niggas the whole day and didn't made a single cent
2 years ago I was making 3k and hour with this scam wtf happened

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Yo blackboyo still here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Wow nigga you back 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🔪🔪🔪🔪

Don't see a reason why they should pay you.

Why this don't work anymore was baiting horny oldcel niggas the whole day and didn't made a single cent
2 years ago I was making 3k and hour with this scam wtf happened
For this to work you need to have homosexual tendencies, otherwise you'd be too disgusted both by yourself and the man you're conversing with.

For this to work you need to have homosexual tendencies, otherwise you'd be too disgusted both by yourself and the man you're conversing with.
So a doctor making en rectal examination is gay ?

Fresh out the pen bro
Brutal. You baited an old dude and he turned out to be a politician. So he did you dirty and sent you to jail so they could tear you a new asshole there. 😪

• So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Brutal. You baited an old dude and he turned out to be a politician. So he did you dirty and sent you to jail so they could tear you a new asshole there. 😪
And then he became homo in prison. Fuck that's brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 3902 and Gengar
Man you don't know what you're talin bout
You never been with another man in thr shower and saw the soap foam sliding down his cheeks 😋

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Incel scamming incels

Nah y'all is trippin I ain't never go share again money maxxin methods

Man you don't know what you're talin bout
You never been with another man in thr shower and saw the soap foam sliding down his cheeks 😋
Fuaaaark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back