yoga for posture

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
The thought of doing yoga sounds disgusting in my head but many foids report being taller by a couple inches after years of yoga in adulthood. sooo has anyone tried

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper

Waste of time, considering how low intensity it is. Just hang from a pull-up bar, train muscles that are not utilised while sitting, like the glutes, low back, abs, and that's it.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Waste of time, considering how low intensity it is. Just hang from a pull-up bar, train muscles that are not utilised while sitting, like the glutes, low back, abs, and that's it.
yeah thats what i was thinking after watching a couple yoga vids wtf are they even doing

yeah thats what i was thinking after watching a couple yoga vids wtf are they even doing
Yeah most of it is a waste of time and relate to some religious cope. You can fix your posture all while working out to get bigger.

You are supposed to train in the gym, without compressing your spine, so no deadlifts, heavy squats, and the like, and then do stretching, some stretching is just similar to yoga. This will make you taller faster and better, than just yoga.
Yoga alone is for soyboys.