Yogurt has hunger-prevention qualities

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
I don't know if this has been posted before but yogurt fills you up and makes your stomach FEEL full even if you didnt eat a lot of it and we all know that yogurt isnt exactly packed with calories or even carbs, I'm talking about those Astro Balkan Yogurt ones

I had a bit of it at lunch today with some hot dogs and a bit of cheese and I've been doing fine for a while now and IK that what I ate at lunch in terms of calories was really not that much carbs or calorie wise. Getting a bit hungry now but that is to be expected because again I didnt eat a lot at lunch

tldr; basic yogurt can help you lose weight, stay fit and make you eat less

• Love it
Reactions: twilight
the greek yogurt at my local aldi had 105 calories and 18g protein per 180g serve

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
over for bulkcels

no dairy is worth eating if its not raw

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
the greek yogurt at my local aldi had 105 calories and 18g protein per 180g serve
this is not greek yogurt its a different kind of yogurt greek yogurt is more expensive at my local supermarket and it tastes bad tbh

Them little Protein yogurts have 20/25 grams of protein in. Eat 2 a day and you’re laughing

this is not greek yogurt its a different kind of yogurt greek yogurt is more expensive at my local supermarket and it tastes bad tbh
the greek yogurt at my shop taste bad as well that’s why i put flavoured protein powder or blend berries into them

Them little Protein yogurts have 20/25 grams of protein in. Eat 2 a day and you’re laughing
expensive in the long term, better off buying the 900g ones for $5 aud at my store

• +1
Actually, eating natural yogurt is primary for active bacterial cultures (Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus).

This allows protection of your digesting system (intestines) and helps to digest and absorb nutrients better.

Same as you want to eat pickled cucumbers and drink fermented water from it.

• +1