Yohimbine HCl - legit or cope?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Has anyone used it to aid in fat loss? I'm very lean already and am looking to get into single digit body fat territory. Not that I need anything, my diet is well taken care of, but I was curious if yohimbine could accelerate the process with tolerable side effects

@Seth Walsh @Cope @quakociaptockh @Madness

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
it's in my preworkout, it just makes fasted cardio effective to my knowledge

it will make you feel quite sickly if you take too much

if you want a serious fat burner use cardarine or some shit, theres a study where it gave rats a shit ton of tumours tho (its a pretty bad study however), do some research on it.

Last edited:
it's in my preworkout, it just makes fasted cardio effective to my knowledge

it will make you feel quite sickly if you take too much
How much do you get from your regular pre workout dose?

How much do you get from your regular pre workout dose?
5mg in a standard scoop, i take 2 scoops usually. youd want more than that though.
if fat loss is your main goal, ive heard sources say 0.2mg per kg of bodyweight.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
@CupOfCoffee thoughts on yohimbine?

You used it

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Has anyone used it to aid in fat loss? I'm very lean already and am looking to get into single digit body fat territory. Not that I need anything, my diet is well taken care of, but I was curious if yohimbine could accelerate the process with tolerable side effects

@Seth Walsh @Cope @quakociaptockh @Madness

Legit as workout doping, but didn't help me lose weight.

Legit as workout doping, but didn't help me lose weight.
How do you know that? If you were in a caloric deficit, you must have lost weight either way, so how could you possibly tell whether or how much yohimbine has contributed? If you weren't in a deficit, then of course you wouldn't have lost any fat

Nigga how much fat you need to lose? Looks like tanking your hormones is working well for you…

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
@CupOfCoffee thoughts on yohimbine?

You used it
Very very stimulating. But it gives me a lot of weird side effects like feeling very cold (while actually being hot), teary eyes, dilated pupils, and my flaccid dick shrinks like it does on XTC or Adderall jfl. Also makes me sweat and smell weird

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bewusst and LastHopeForNorman
How do you know that? If you were in a caloric deficit, you must have lost weight either way, so how could you possibly tell whether or how much yohimbine has contributed? If you weren't in a deficit, then of course you wouldn't have lost any fat

Doesn't help a bit. It does nothing wrt. fat loss.

I had better endurance during workout though.

Very very stimulating. But it gives me a lot of weird side effects like feeling very cold (while actually being hot), teary eyes, dilated pupils, and my flaccid dick shrinks like it does on XTC or Adderall jfl. Also makes me sweat and smell weird
That's weird. It's supposed to dilate blood vessels and improve erection quality. Are you sure your stuff isn't cut with something else that may cause these effects? The sweating and pupil dilation are normal tho. Does it curb your appetite?

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
That's weird. It's supposed to dilate blood vessels and improve erection quality. Are you sure your stuff isn't cut with something else that may cause these effects? The sweating and pupil dilation are normal tho. Does it curb your appetite?
Weird, doesn't seem to have that effect on me. But yes to the appetite

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Its good, but u have to take it in a fasted state and workout in a fasted state while using it. Otherwise its worthless.

Just ordered some. Will report back

yes it works , its a stimulant so it will supress your hunger as all stimulants do
youd better take it therefore when fasted/ing, as somebody above suggested too
also take "rauwolscine α-yohimbine" instead, its a better form
but i do take 2*dose for me to work