You all fucked me up hard.

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Holy fucking shit im actually fucked up in the head.
Had a small biology assignment the other day that I had to submit before 11:59PM, I just had some spare time so I decided to proof read before submitting and I realized that in one sentence instead of typing 'female' I wrote fucking 'Foid' Holy fuck if I didn't catch that fucking mistake idek what would've fucking happened to me, holy shit my brain is fried.

I can't think of foids my age and not see them as whores
I autistically analyze every fucking face I see
I even blackpilled my own fucking mother and told her im subhuman because of certain traits I get from them
I am so fucking insanely blackpilled and 200IQ and redpilled when it comes to human behavior but now im a retard in everything else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, john2, turkproducer and 16 others
Stfu giga jaw dude

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I literally analyze every fucking face too jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person
i can relate 100%. lately I analysed the face of my grandma (jfl who the fuck does things like that) and I realized she has such a compact midface. I was mirin that old foid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, Deleted member 5891 and SubhumanCurrycel
i can relate 100%. lately I analysed the face of my grandma (jfl who the fuck does things like that) and I realized she has such a compact midface. I was mirin that old foid
Hard I was mirin my grandma so hard, her cheekbones are gigapronounced I couldnt stop fucking thinking of what I wouldve looked like if I got her cheekbones.

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Hard I was mirin my grandma so hard, her cheekbones are gigapronounced I couldnt stop fucking thinking of what I wouldve looked like if I got her cheekbones.
Lmao my grandpa has such a square chin+ sharp jawline. He has saintbo2 tier eyes tho. I was so sad about that tbh jfl. Still managed to get a compact midfaced foid

• +1
Lmao my grandpa has such a square chin+ sharp jawline. He has saintbo2 tier eyes tho. I was so sad about that tbh jfl. Still managed to get a compact midfaced foid
My grandads genes for lower third was literally copy pasted onto mine tbh.
My grandad was a gigachad in his prime
Robust skull, curly hair, blue eyes and 6'2 holy fuck I can't stop mirin.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
bevor blackpill I ve never noticed that my dead has maxillary hypoplasya jfl. I told him recently about lefort 2 and that he would get if for free xD

• JFL

everyone's granddad was a fucking gigachad those men had more testosterone and proper environment. Environment theory is legit man. Same with my grandfather blue eyed huntereyed chad with wide as fuck jaw

• +1
Same tbh, except it's my mother who has a compact midface. Why I had to end up with a long midface like that of my subhuman 5'5 grandfather, idk, fuck

Chad would still get A+ and a blowjob.

• JFL