You all should try jaw fillers at least once

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
When i had my fillers for 3 weeks, i felt semi-human with my squared face, i could take selfies on front camera and look human and not assymetric.
Having a human jaw is cool, u will look yourself on the mirror and dont recognyze something, your shadow will be different. Its dopamine rush ngl.

or just chew

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Bennett, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, SayNoToRotting, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
it can fuck up your teeth = visiting dentist negro = no thanks
1 hour of chewing every day is completely safe. You actually don't even need to chew, you can just use @SayNoToRotting clenching method.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
1 hour of chewing every day is completely safe. You actually don't even need to chew, you can just use @SayNoToRotting clenching method.
his clentching technique ? elaborate bro

it can fuck up your teeth = visiting dentist negro = no thanks

No, it doesn't. In fact, is the other way around, it will make your alveolar bone become more strong since you're using more your teeth, it will only fuck you up if you overdo and get bruxism.

1-2 gums for 1-2 hours a day is safe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 3043
why only 3 weeks bro? my jaw is actually asymmetric, is it possible to get very good symmetrical jaw with surgery + fillers?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
No, it doesn't. In fact, is the other way around, it will make your alveolar bone become more strong since you're using more your teeth, it will only fuck you up if you overdo and get bruxism.

1-2 gums for 1-2 hours a day is safe
even with falim 1-2 hours per day or less ?

Chew is cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and her
even with falim 1-2 hours per day or less ?

Yeah, I use falim, 1 gum 2-3 hours a day and it doesn't hurt at all

Chew is cope

2AEF629700000578-3183266-image-a-14_1438550799236.jpg
vs
Kiy_IoVtTfjB5bEi9s-0qg~tvorn-sobn-mami-ka-Claire-Embleton-38-nemohla.jpg

2AEF626A00000578-3183266-image-m-12_1438550771368.jpg
vs
danny-embleton-620-166394157.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
have you seen good results ? for how long have you doing it bro ?

Only when I clench, I need to get more hypertrophy on the masseter tbh, around 6 months on and off a lot of time, I've been more consistent now for the last couple weeks and I'll try to keep like that till the end of the year, i want a well-defined jaw from the front tbh

What if your masseter inserction is shit?

Hardly you'll have a shit insertion to the point of looking bad when hypertrophied

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 3043
Only when I clench, I need to get more hypertrophy on the masseter tbh, around 6 months on and off a lot of time, I've been more consistent now for the last couple weeks and I'll try to keep like that till the end of the year, i want a well-defined jaw from the front tbh

Hardly you'll have a shit insertion to the point of looking bad when hypertrophied
i hope it for you bro

Never doubt my subhumanity.

Never doubt my subhumanity.

It's what it is, you can't have it all, at least you got height which is the most expensive to fix

• +1
Fillers are great for the first week but they go flat and loose the sharpness and it just ends up being a bloated mess.

How long does it last tho?

Chewing is such a cope

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
you are wrong. just like you are wrong all the time you 2 iq dipshit plonker bastard son of a bitch n.igger cunt asshole mutherfucker tramp slag .
3 facts in my favor:
1) The fact that I posed actual case study of chewing results and they look shit
2) The fact that I have solid medical arguments: masseter muscles aren't angular. It's a fact.
3) You called me names which proves you are wrong (when people lack arguments they use ad hominem attacks)

So shut your mouth you brainlet abortion.

copitiy cope cope cope.

cope cope cope

cope

cope

cope

cope

thats your heartbeat

it beats in copes.

cus thats what ur doing just coping.

I can't be arsed having an actual arguement with a retard who doesn't understand common sense so.

@SayNoToRotting could you please talk sense into this wanker?
Nice 0 arguments buddy.

It's almost as if you are pissed off and can just parrot "cope" without providing any factual counter-arguments.

You look like a retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ovosoundszn, Ekeoma_The_BBC and FatJattMofo
Nice 0 arguments buddy.

It's almost as if you are pissed off and can just parrot "cope" without providing any factual counter-arguments.

You look like a retard.
I can't be arsed mate. simple as that

I can't be arsed mate. simple as that
Because you don't have any. That is what dumb people do. Start parroting swear words and then proclaim they are above the discussion. How convenient. You have IQ of a placenta

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
fuck off faggot.

only stupid person here is you fucking tramp.

"muuuh stop chewing it hurts my 2 inch jaw"

retard the mandible is put under stress and grows I don't need an oldcel subhuman telling me otherwise when i've proven it to myself thats why bitch

fuck off faggot.

only stupid person here is you fucking tramp.

"muuuh stop chewing it hurts my 2 inch jaw"

retard the mandible is put under stress and grows I don't need an oldcel subhuman telling me otherwise when i've proven it to myself thats why bitch
the problem with people like you is that the misinformation you spread is dangerous, no mewing won't remodel your maxilla, no chewing wont give you gigachad jaw, there are probably thousands upon thousands of incels who instead of saving up for actual surgeries chew and mew for years and years thinking it will give them progress, some even fuck their teeth and jaws in the process JUST LOL

• So Sad
the problem with people like you is that the misinformation you spread is dangerous, no mewing won't remodel your maxilla, no chewing wont give you gigachad jaw, there are probably thousands upon thousands of incels who instead of saving up for actual surgeries chew and mew for years and years thinking it will give them progress, some even fuck their teeth and jaws in the process JUST LOL
bad cranium subhuman try again next life
in the mean time stop crying for me already

copitiy cope cope cope.

cope cope cope

cope

cope

cope

cope

thats your heartbeat

it beats in copes.

cus thats what ur doing just coping.

I can't be arsed having an actual arguement with a retard who doesn't understand common sense so.

@SayNoToRotting could you please talk sense into this wanker?
Should have applied one of your posts to this thread:

https://i.imgur.com/0EQhDmY.png

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
read my recent topic you faggs, OP is right