You already have a good haircut, You're just ugly.

eyelidcel

eyelidcel

Stacy Only 😛
Yeah

Hmmm..... Let's See.
zskaujy5zwv61.jpg
22ayajy5zwv61.jpg
kobmdky5zwv61.jpg
2y74djy5zwv61.jpg

Now let's look at some of the comments.

Barber cuck

CUCK 2

Dumb bitch

Dumb bitch 3

OVER

Lesbitch

How many attractive men are assumed to be faggots?

Yeah his haircut is so shit, definitely not his face lol. I legitimately think the Yoda meme mogs him.
LOL at being compared to Mr. Potatohead too.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UltimateMan, SeiGun, thecel and 26 others
Virtue signaling at it's finest.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, thecel, Selinity and 5 others
@SubhumanCurrycel look at this guys forehead and hairline :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and SubhumanCurrycel
Miss the good old days when I'd get the opportunity to bully ugly nerds like him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., subhuman incel, Stare and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UltimateMan, subhuman incel, Selinity and 8 others
View attachment 1112665

Hmmm..... Let's See.
zskaujy5zwv61.jpg
22ayajy5zwv61.jpg
kobmdky5zwv61.jpg
2y74djy5zwv61.jpg

Now let's look at some of the comments.

View attachment 1112673
View attachment 1112674
View attachment 1112676
View attachment 1112683
View attachment 1112689
View attachment 1112711
How many attractive men are assumed to be faggots?

Yeah his haircut is so shit, definitely not his face lol. I legitimately think the Yoda meme mogs him.
LOL at being compared to Mr. Potatohead too.
hes a normie and he does need a better haircut
but i agree overall, people are extremely bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 2729 and owlofathena
Miss the good old days when I'd get the opportunity to bully ugly nerds like him
I would give this guy an honest rating but I was banned for doing that.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
bruh, he just has a bad haircut, once he finds the right one he'll look like
comb-over-25.jpg
He has hair but Jesus fuck that hairline. It's over for him

hes a normie and he does need a better haircut
but i agree overall, people are extremely bluepilled
I don't even think he's normie, He falls below average for me. He seems to be about a 3.5 TBH.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I don't even think he's normie, He falls below average for me. He seems to be about a 3.5 TBH.
perhaps slightly below avg
he wouldnt stand out looks wise either in a good or bad way

• +1
No pretty face can save his hairline.

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
perhaps slightly below avg
he wouldnt stand out looks wise either in a good or bad way
he's not incognito status at all, that's for 5s and 6s. He's noticeably ugly. Women look at a guy like him and say eww.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
y'all are kidding yourself if you dont have a fade

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel and wagbox
why can't u do that now?

............ low t...?!

• JFL
Reactions: ReignsChad
y'all are kidding yourself if you dont have a fade
i don't know what to do, everyone thinks fades look the best except for this forum users here think a fade is a shit haircut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and eyelidcel
  • +1
I'm ugly and I have a bad haircut so...

• +1
Cage when people say people should smile more or get a new haircut... like admit you find him ugly. No haircut will ever look good with a face like that, and smiling makes you look like a cuck to people subconciously. Rate subreddits are especially guilty of this. Full of virtue signaling, gaslighting lying cucks thinking they are nice.
Also cage when people get a haircut and they expect to look like the models in the picture they show their hairdresser LoL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., klamus, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
I've never thought about it this way but holy shit you're right
That's because lie to themselves, Being a faggot is innately negative behavior and puts you at the bottom. Very low respectability from women and straight men. Probably even some gays because they're what they wish they could be.

unironically this guy need lose fat first,but her skull face looks weird and obviously forehead failo

Cage when people say people should smile more or get a new haircut... like admit you find him ugly. No haircut will ever look good with a face like that, and smiling makes you look like a cuck to people subconciously. Rate subreddits are especially guilty of this. Full of virtue signaling, gaslighting lying cucks thinking they are nice.
Also cage when people get a haircut and they expect to look like the models in the picture they show their hairdresser LoL
It'll take some heavy black pill to get them to know the truth, Sometimes I just want to drop some Face&LMS vids in their messages and know they will be destroyed.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
unironically this guy need lose fat first,but her skull face looks weird and obviously forehead failo
He's a fat fuck but It's still easy to tell he will remain quite ugly.

He's a fat fuck but It's still easy to tell he will remain quite ugly.
how can someone get so bloated, is he some kind of masochist?

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and pizza
i don't know what to do, everyone thinks fades look the best except for this forum users here think a fade is a shit haircut
its because this forum is obsessed with male supermodel style which does not sport a fade.

its also because many users look like shit with their skull shape exposed.

Trust. Get a fade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
that subreddit is goodlooking people fishing for compliments, and then actually ugly people having people say they look good even though its over,

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and eyelidcel
that subreddit is goodlooking people fishing for compliments, and then actually ugly people having people say they look good even though its over,
true

so often i want to really help them out, give them the red pill, let them understand, that it is truly over, but sadly, most cannot handle the truth, they are all a bunch of weenies over there

• +1
They are such delusional subhuman retards. Imagine being this stupid. Its OVER for him.

• JFL
@eyelidcel The point of a better haircut is to make yourself look better than you already are, I.e. a 4/10 to a 5/10.

You’re creating a strawman here, no one is saying that a good haircut will turn a normie into a chad.

Hair matters just like everything else.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and klamus
so often i want to really help them out, give them the red pill, let them understand, that it is truly over, but sadly, most cannot handle the truth, they are all a bunch of weenies over there
In order for people to be at the top, more have to be at the bottom. Tik Tok is subconsciously blackpilling people to the point I see ugly dudes try to act like a mogger, You can tell they think they are.

@eyelidcel The point of a better haircut is to make yourself look better than you already are, I.e. a 4/10 to a 5/10.

You’re creating a strawman here, no one is saying that a good haircut will turn a normie into a chad.

Hair matters just like everything else.
The problem is his haircut isn't objectively bad, It's crisp, clean, minimal and doesn't distract from the face, which is bad for him. Great haircut for chad.

No strawman being made his haircut is good, He probably waited until he got a good cut to get rates just for people to tell him to get a different haircut, If you can't see the virtue signaling, I'm sorry.

They are such delusional subhuman retards. Imagine being this stupid. Its OVER for him.
Over the last year , I've found a majority of the world populace irritating.

The people on that subreddit are BEYOND delusional, They're damn near infuriating.

• +1
The problem is his haircut isn't objectively bad, It's crisp, clean, minimal and doesn't distract from the face, which is bad for him. Great haircut for chad.

No strawman being made his haircut is good, He probably waited until he got a good cut to get rates just for people to tell him to get a different haircut, If you can't see the virtue signaling, I'm sorry.
It’s not a good haircut for HIM, exactly.

There is no universally good haircut/hairstyle, it needs to be tailored to the face shape, hair texture, hairline, etc

he's not incognito status at all, that's for 5s and 6s. He's noticeably ugly. Women look at a guy like him and say eww.
nvm yeah women probably do

Low average in reality but females on the same level as him would expect a 7/10 probably.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I would punch his eyes back into his eye sockets

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and eyelidcel
He has every possible failo + cuck looks
lol dude literally tried to say he was average, it's over for him. You can tell he's probably super soy too. absolute bottom of the barrel.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity and Stare
I hate reddit and I am really sorry for him

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
jaw recessed, maxilla recessed, brow ridge recessed, chin recessed, he probably has a recessed dick too.