You already have a good haircut, You're just ugly.

jaw recessed, maxilla recessed, brow ridge recessed, chin recessed, he probably has a recessed dick too.
with all his faults he could have a 10x 6 inch cock and it's not going to matter.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Virtue signaling at it's finest.

Nah. People just don’t know what makes people look good. I think those Redditors really do think getting a haircut would help him. But if they see him with a new and improved haircut, they’d be disappointed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., klamus and eyelidcel
Nah. People just don’t know what makes people look good. I think those Redditors really do think getting a haircut would help him. But if they see him with a new and improved haircut, they’d be disappointed.
yeah perhaps they are just extremely naïve but I know plenty of women who will blatantly lie too though.

• +1
I've never thought about it this way but holy shit you're right
I could see some prettyboys being assumed to be gay, especially if they have top tier everything but with cuck eyes that are blue

This. People are just really blind To the 80/20

80% of Men are ugly To women. Men dont see it that way. Maybe less than 1% look offensively ugly

• +1