You are a brainwashed soycuck if you are not attracted to jbs

vaninskybird

vaninskybird

jb maxxer
Liking jbs (girls over the age of 12) is completely normal, not only there are studies showing that men find underage girls most attractive, but also in my 24 years of life, never have i meet someone that said they wouldn't fuck a 15y old given the chance
I don't want to link any statistics because i find them stupid and are contradictory
Desktop Screenshot 20220529   22364350 Desktop Screenshot 20220529   22464016

:lul: roasties overdosing on copium

Instead we're gonna use our own brain and decide for ourselves what's attractive

Vfjk7uu6xok71
They all trigger my last 2 braincells and i would breed them hard

Now suddenly, because their age is not what the npc hivemind decided is ok, they should have 0 smv and if u find them attractive , there is something wrong with you
How can you look at this and not feel the at least the slightest hint of arousal
Desktop Screenshot 20220529   23302498
She's just a child :soy: only pedos find this attractive, not me tho im a good goy :soy:
I could've made this biased and put some ugly beckies at exhibit A, but i didn't (it's ok if you like A more than B, but that doesn't mean B is not attractive)

I'm tired of age cucks and their low iq, they don't even know what pedophilia is
What is ‘paedophilia’?

The tenth edition of the International Classification of Mental and Behavioural Disorders (ICD-10) classifies paedophilia as a disorder of sexual preference. A disorder of sexual preference involves unusual sexual urges and fantasies that are strong and recurrent, and which lead the person to act out the urges or be distressed by them. To be classified as a disorder, the problem has to have been present for at least six months.

Paedophilia relates to a specific disorder where there is a preference for sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children. Therefore, it would not usually be the correct description for someone with a sexual preference for under-age teenagers

The term ‘paedophilia’ should not be used to describe young people under the age of 16 who have a sexual preference for younger children. ICD-10 criteria stipulate that the person with the disorder is at least 16 years old and at least five years older than the child or children who are the focus of their sexual preference.

How is hebephilia distinct from pedophilia?​

Most people today would believe that acting on the desire to have sex with a young adolescent, hebephilia, is abhorrent and a crime. But simply experiencing that attraction, from an evolutionary perspective, is not pathological—attraction to a teen who has undergone puberty and can reproduce is a valid reproductive behavior. Humans are wired to perceive beauty in youth, as it can be a strong indicator of fertility. But of course, that doesn't provide any justification whatsoever to predators who perpetrate abuse in today’s day and age.

If i find a good 15y that is wife material (inshallah), why should i squander the opportunity for a healthy family, just because some triggered roasted beef and soycucks are seething?

Just because there are some sick fags that out there that are abusing kids doesn't mean you can't have a healthy relationship with an underage girl, by the same logic, all women are whores just because there are some absolute cunts out there
Unknown

As a side note, my last thread got deleted without warning, i didn't even know untill someone told me
Desktop Screenshot 20220529   22140546

it's gone
It was a thread @personalityinkwell made some time ago that i recently bumped, but got 0 responses, so i made it again to get new members opinion on the matter, but i have been brutally silenced by the mossad

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 23875, Corleone and 34 others
good thread op, one of the two that I've fully read

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, Deleted member 17430, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
Suck my dick for a scooby snack?

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 19036
I didn't notice the "not" in the title at first and I came to argue.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, LooksOrDeath, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
guess im a brainwashed soycuck

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Richard_Hungwell
Normies can fuck off and die for all I care I'm still jb only

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 18325 and 9 others
guess im a brainwashed soycuck
you mean to tell me, if a girl is not 18+, you will not find her attractive under no circumstance?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, Deleted member 3828 and Richard_Hungwell
Liking jbs (girls over the age of 12) is completely normal
If you are attracted to 13/14y girls you are a pedophile to some extend. They don’t have tits or ass, they look facially still like children and personality wise are annoying

18-20y Girls fog so hard it’s not even close

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Jarate, gggg3333 and 3 others
If you are attracted to 13/14y girls you are a pedophile to some extend. They don’t have tits or ass, they look facially still like children and personality wise are annoying

not enlightened, and thats a german and they were the most based not so long time ago

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Ok pinkwell
:feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird

depends on the girl

does she fog the girls in exhibit B, just because she's 20?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, CFW432, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
you mean to tell me, if a girl is not 18+, you will not find her attractive under no circumstance?
i mean im 16 so no, but the lowest i'll go is 15

There's legit nothing sexier on earth than a plump juicy estrogenic FRESH MEAT 14-16 yo girl with plump ass and tits and bloated estrogenic face and thick juicy lips

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, Deleted member 17430, GetShrekt and 8 others
depends on the girl

does she fog the girls in exhibit B, just because she's 20?

Unattractive to a healthy men.
If you find children like body’s and faces attractive as an adult there is something wrong with you.

Her age doesn’t matter in this case because it’s an exception.
99.9% of women her age obv don’t look like this

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Growth Plate and vaninskybird
i mean im 16 so no, but the lowest i'll go is 15
how the fuck can you say at 16 that fucking a 14y is pedophile to some extent? do you have brain damage?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 17829, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
how the fuck can you say at 16 that fucking a 14y is pedophile to some extent? do you have brain damage?
The brainwashing goes so deep lmao. And people here call redditors cucks. 19 yo men can literally fuck 14-15 yo girls in Germany iirc. Any girl that's sexually mature and above 14 yo is game imo. 13 yo and below is disgusting for me, looks too underdeveloped. 14 yo+ is when the breasts blossom into a flower, the ass plumpens and the hips widen, the face loses the completely childish look and starts looking more adult like but simultaneously young

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Richard_Hungwell, BoneDensity and 1 other person
show me where i said fucking a 14y is pedophilic, all i said is that im a brainwashed soycuck
you sound fucking retarded

• +1
show me where i said fucking a 14y is pedophilic, all i said is that im a brainwashed soycuck
you sound fucking retarded
my bad, i didn't look at the username, i just assumed, turns out im the one with brain damage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 17531
Where did you get the videos from the underage girls?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stackz, sketchybusiness55, GetShrekt and 4 others
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Richard_Hungwell and TITUS
OP is gonna first get his mom's house that he lives in the basement of absolutely raided which will cause his mom to learn of everything he said here, then he will get at least a couple decades in prison in which he will get gangraped, beat and stabbed by roidmaxxed BBCs + registered for life

• +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55
OP is gonna first get his mom's house that he lives in the basement of absolutely raided which will cause his mom to learn of everything he said here, then he will get at least a couple decades in prison in which he will get gangraped, beat and stabbed by roidmaxxed BBCs + registered for life

keep barking for balkan supremacy, once i remember the password to my jb archive, jb megathread 3.0 is coming

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Stopping@Nothing19
based and jbpilled, retards on here and .is will call you a pedo:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 17829, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
water

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 19157, gggg3333 and 5 others
Liking jbs (girls over the age of 12) is completely normal, not only there are studies showing that men find underage girls most attractive, but also in my 24 years of life, never have i meet someone that said they wouldn't fuck a 15y old given the chance
I don't want to link any statistics because i find them stupid and are contradictory

Instead we're gonna use our own brain and decide for ourselves what's attractive

Now suddenly, because their age is not what the npc hivemind decided is ok, they should have 0 smv and if u find them attractive , there is something wrong with you
How can you look at this and not feel the at least the slightest hint of arousal
View attachment 1705858
She's just a child :soy: only pedos find this attractive, not me tho im a good goy :soy:
I could've made this biased and put some ugly beckies at exhibit A, but i didn't (it's ok if you like A more than B, but that doesn't mean B is not attractive)

I'm tired of age cucks and their low iq, they don't even know what pedophilia is

If i find a good 15y that is wife material (inshallah), why should i squander the opportunity for a healthy family, just because some triggered roasted beef and soycucks are seething?

Just because there are some sick fags that out there that are abusing kids doesn't mean you can't have a healthy relationship with an underage girl, by the same logic, all women are whores just because there are some absolute cunts out there
View attachment 1705876

As a side note, my last thread got deleted without warning, i didn't even know untill someone told me
It was a thread @personalityinkwell made some time ago that i recently bumped, but got 0 responses, so i made it again to get new members opinion on the matter, but i have been brutally silenced by the mossad
Water, every healthy Man would fuck the shit out of 15yo girl, age of consent being 18 is cucked af in US like in high school they can’t sleep with their LTR but as soon as they are 18 they can be passed around in clubs toilet or being rallied by random chads from tinder

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, vaninskybird, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person

ok lets rot until we're 35 and our prime will finally come

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Richard_Hungwell and vaninskybird
based thread. i used to think there was something severely wrong with me before this forum

society is so fucked up

gaslights men in every way to benefit roast beef flaps

how did we let this happen when men are stronger and rule this world?

• +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, Deleted member 12002, GetShrekt and 3 others
based thread. i used to think there was something severely wrong with me before this forum

society is so fucked up

gaslights men in every way to benefit roast beef flaps

how did we let this happen when men are stronger and rule this world?
yeah bro, idk what's with this huge cuck wave, when i was in highschool all the girls were dating 18y+ guys
i've noticed that mostly women in their 20s are the ones gaslighting about age, irl im open about me liking jbs and nobody gave a fuck except these hoes
i was talking with a 21y girl and she said it's wrong liking jbs and she said that even 20 is too young, :lul: absolute insanity
another time i was visiting my relatives and told them im gonna get a 13y gf and of course my cousin's roastie had to say im a pedo and i'll go to jail, but my aunt and uncle defended me, literally said "so what if she's 13, can't she hold a dick"? :lul: fkin based

modern women are braindead an will eat anything an "official source" feeds them and you end up with disillusioned, disloyal, retarded, entitled, smug whores, that are gonna perpetuate this irrational age cuck bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, sketchybusiness55, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
but my aunt and uncle defended me, literally said "so what if she's 13, can't she hold a dick"? :lul: fkin based
lmfao

my family called me a pedo for talking to a 15yo who was more developed in boobs and ass than they ever have been/would be

modern women are braindead an will eat anything an "official source" feeds them and you end up with disillusioned, disloyal, retarded, entitled, smug whores, that are gonna perpetuate this irrational age cuck bullshit
facts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
Same with anal sex

Good thread

• +1
Yall mfs need jesus

Or very low T

lol at this pedo forum . Just get arrested theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sketchybusiness55, vaninskybird and Deleted member 18244

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 18244

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 18244

View attachment 1705858

View attachment 1705876

You're right. Those girls are hot. The ones laying in the grass.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sketchybusiness55 and vaninskybird
You're right. Those girls are hot. The ones laying in the grass.
i always thought you were soy, but this is pretty based from you, perhaps i was wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
i just came from the beach, i saw 3 jbs, they were swimming in front of me, their asses were so perfect :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: i would have taken a pic if i could, but when we got out of the water they went in opposite direction

i'll never forget their asses, especially the girl with the red thong :feelsohh: