You are a brainwashed soycuck if you are not attracted to jbs

bumping this because of the cnn article
3194132 Screenshot 2022 12 08 at 114847 3194131 Screenshot 2022 12 08 at 114811 3194123 Screenshot 2022 12 08 at 114650
thanks to don @Corleone for the pics

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Liking jbs (girls over the age of 12) is completely normal, not only there are studies showing that men find underage girls most attractive, but also in my 24 years of life, never have i meet someone that said they wouldn't fuck a 15y old given the chance
I don't want to link any statistics because i find them stupid and are contradictory

Instead we're gonna use our own brain and decide for ourselves what's attractive
They all trigger my last 2 braincells and i would breed them hard

Now suddenly, because their age is not what the npc hivemind decided is ok, they should have 0 smv and if u find them attractive , there is something wrong with you
How can you look at this and not feel the at least the slightest hint of arousal
View attachment 1705858
She's just a child :soy: only pedos find this attractive, not me tho im a good goy :soy:
I could've made this biased and put some ugly beckies at exhibit A, but i didn't (it's ok if you like A more than B, but that doesn't mean B is not attractive)

I'm tired of age cucks and their low iq, they don't even know what pedophilia is

If i find a good 15y that is wife material (inshallah), why should i squander the opportunity for a healthy family, just because some triggered roasted beef and soycucks are seething?

Just because there are some sick fags that out there that are abusing kids doesn't mean you can't have a healthy relationship with an underage girl, by the same logic, all women are whores just because there are some absolute cunts out there
View attachment 1705876

As a side note, my last thread got deleted without warning, i didn't even know untill someone told me
It was a thread @personalityinkwell made some time ago that i recently bumped, but got 0 responses, so i made it again to get new members opinion on the matter, but i have been brutally silenced by the mossad
there's this adorable jb (1 or 2 years younger than me tbh) sitting in the table 10 ft next to mine wearing a hello kitty hoodie and she's so perfect, I swear if didn't care about getting arrested and get assraped by tyrones I would rape her rn, like HARDCORE shit, like even just ejaculating on her face would be enough, but fucking jews will send you to jail for that.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and vaninskybird
sorry for posting it twice guys, my bad 😥

Last edited:
bumping this because of the cnn article
View attachment 1988247View attachment 1988249View attachment 1988250
thanks to don @Corleone for the pics
Screenshot 2022 12 09 at 225317

Even Seinfeld got roasted for dating this busty well-developed 17-year-old. age cucks are literally the worst. takes a quick look into their own family history, often asking their grandparents at what age they met, should be enough to expose their brainwashed hypocrisy...
Stacey.
Screenshot 2022 12 09 at 225622

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird