You are a low T cuck if you dont wanna kill

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
Your father made a mistake marrying a short woman and now youre not a tall mogger? stab your father in the throat. Your mother is a ugly jew bitch looking short hoe? stab that bitch to death. Your cousins heightmog you? stab them to death. Your uncle or your grandpa talks about height and compares you with another guy in family to see whos taller and you get mogged? Stab.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadlitecel, AscendenceImminent, Hueless and 16 others
Stab stab stab spil all the blood on the floor make them crawl and scream, make them suffer on the ground where they cant stand up anymore and piss on them all

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendenceImminent, Hueless, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
nice try agent

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, ascension and GamerCel
@PrinceLuenLeoncur I'd stab your ass with my cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless and KING REIDYZ
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Anime picture, bad boy thread. Interesting.

anime picture!!:soy::soy:
I love hunter x hunter I was just playing :lul:. I heard new manga chapters are coming out, will they make a new anime season as well?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I love hunter x hunter I was just playing :lul:. I heard new manga chapters are coming out, will they make a new anime season as well?
Shut the fuck up pussy, @BearBoy will rape you to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and n0rthface
I fantasize about ERing my opps everyday cuz im 3000 ng/dl

• +1
I fantasize about ERing my opps everyday cuz im 3000 ng/dl
I wanna genocide my own clan your fantasy killing your little subhuman parents is nothing compared to mine, infact I am ready to genocide my own people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I wanna genocide my own clan your fantasy killing your little subhuman parents is nothing compared to mine, infact I am ready to genocide my own people.
What do you think opps means exactly?

are you the same guy who groomed the buffalo and spic shooting?

Give address then tête de khel
Come meet in Piccadilly station Manchester we can meet there faggot I’ll body slam you and send you under the train tracks bitch and watch as you get serated by the train fucker.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy and buckchadley31
Come meet in Piccadilly station Manchester we can meet there faggot I’ll body slam you and send you under the train tracks bitch and watch as you get serated by the train fucker.
I'll punch the first faggot looking cuck I see knowing 100% it's gonna be you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless, n0rthface, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
@LooksOverAll lifefuel

I AM NOT AMERICAN BITCH FUCK YOU FAGGOT
Low T. Screaming and name calling when you get offended. A high T alpha like myself would simply say nothing and slaughter you,

Gangstas move in silence and nigga I don’t talk a lot

I don’t say a word

I don’t say a word

Was on my grind and now I get what I deserve

Fuck nigga!!!

I'll punch the first faggot looking cuck I see knowing 100% it's gonna be you
@BearBoy watch this arab bark for me.

Dude come I’m waiting book your ticket to Manchester there’s a park by there I’m sure we can meet I’ll take you to the park then bash your
Skull in with my foot you dumb bitch then I’ll rape Your Mother fucking KHEL a Buerette cunt

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, buckchadley31 and BearBoy
Low T. Screaming and name calling when you get offended. A high T alpha like myself would simply say nothing and slaughter you,

Gangstas move in silence and nigga I don’t talk a lot

I don’t say a word

I don’t say a word

Was on my grind and now I get what I deserve

Fuck nigga!!!
This is too much text for me, address address address.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless and BearBoy
@BearBoy watch this arab bark for me.

Dude come I’m waiting book your ticket to Manchester there’s a park by there I’m sure we can meet I’ll take you to the park then bash your
Skull in with my foot you dumb bitch then I’ll rape Your Mother fucking KHEL a Buerette cunt
Since you're bringing someone I'm bringing @KING REIDYZ look he gave the address

• JFL
Since you're bringing someone I'm bringing @KING REIDYZ look he gave the address
Who said I’m bringing anybody? Bring your Arab butt buddy you’ll need him we all know how pathetically weak Arabs are your race act like docile ants around blacks in the west due to equal numbers (infact you outnumber them in Europe lol) but in your shithole nations you need to have 100,000 to one black Before you get brave enough to enslave them.

Race of pussies I’ll give you Vietnam flashbacks of when we French sent you faghots to your deaths in Vietnam for a laugh :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
I love my parents very much, I'm lucky to be their son. :feelsokman:

Who said I’m bringing anybody? Bring your Arab butt buddy you’ll need him we all know how pathetically weak Arabs are your race act like docile ants around blacks in the west due to equal numbers (infact you outnumber them in Europe lol) but in your shithole nations you need to have 100,000 to one black Before you get brave enough to enslave them.

Race of pussies I’ll give you Vietnam flashbacks of when we French sent you faghots to your deaths in Vietnam for a laugh :feelsgah:
Inchallah I'll tear you apart limb by limb. Just wait, pussy

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Inchallah I'll tear you apart limb by limb. Just wait, pussy
Inshallah you won’t do shit bitch :feelswah:, African boy you having flashbacks of the Tyranny I wrought upon your kind during colonialism :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:. Cry more dirty KHELOuche

Inshallah you won’t do shit bitch :feelswah:, African boy you having flashbacks of the Tyranny I wrought upon your kind during colonialism :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:. Cry more dirty KHELOuche
Muh colonialism. One of the biggest armies at the time got buttfucked by villager boys with some weapons.
Let's not talk about Vietnam, couldn't also do shit with manlet jungle gooks.

Muh colonialism. One of the biggest armies at the time got buttfucked by villager boys with some weapons.
Let's not talk about Vietnam, couldn't also do shit with manlet jungle gooks.
You guys feared us after Napoleon. We went to your land and fucked you niggers up hard son
DBD419C2 9B3D 4BA9 AAD0 C7670957CB35

Never forget this. Your history your story never forget this is what happens to Ayrabs when they step out of line :feelsgah:

You guys feared us after Napoleon. We went to your land and fucked you niggers up hard son
View attachment 1705696
Never forget this. Your history your story never forget
If it wasn't for the faggot zouaves and some few other giant retards who took giga retarded decisions.
You frenchoids wouldn't have been able to set foot here.

If it wasn't for the faggot zouaves and some few other giant retards who took giga retarded decisions.
You frenchoids wouldn't have been able to set foot here.
We would have we had better tech :feelshmm: remeber we conquered you before we even took foot in black africa. :feelsgah: You guys were a springboard into west Africa and you folded like a sack of shit. Many lightskins in Maghreb can trace their blood back to this lovely event 😉 😉

We then lied and said we colonised blacks to stoP BIG BAD ARAB from enslaving the low IQ defenceless niggers and the whole world ate it up and let us abuse you guys and make you their class citizens in your own land :feelsgah::feelshmm:

We would have we had better tech :feelshmm: remeber we conquered you before we even took foot in black africa. :feelsgah: You guys were a springboard into west Africa and you folded like a sack of shit. Many lightskins in Maghreb can trace their blood back to this lovely event 😉 😉
You have no Idea what ur talking about don't you?

You have no Idea what ur talking about don't you?
It’s true. We colonised africa and said we took over blacks because you were raping poor babautunde who was too pussy shit and low IQ to defend his land from the Arab (you) so we took over your nation fucked your women as an excuse to take over blacks

Your father made a mistake marrying a short woman and now youre not a tall mogger? stab your father in the throat. Your mother is a ugly jew bitch looking short hoe? stab that bitch to death. Your cousins heightmog you? stab them to death. Your uncle or your grandpa talks about height and compares you with another guy in family to see whos taller and you get mogged? Stab.
This kid has never been in a real fight lmao

Im sick of Jewish being used an insult on physical appearance

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
This kid has never been in a real fight lmao
Yeah bro totally not been there, i wasnt being hit with a stick and belt by my elder brother when i was a kid and being forced to fight with my cousins growing up, I remember beating up a nigger like you once where I was on him punching the shit out of him while he was knocked out and blood was everywhere.

You wanna know If i can fight or not? come to germany I live in dusseldorlf i will knock you gay fucking tranny ass out.

Keep crying for your Jewish overlords you manlet subhuman
You arent jewish you are a mixed jew white abomination so sit down on the bottle you are drinking faggot :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless

You arent jewish you are a mixed jew white abomination so sit down on the bottle you are drinking faggot :forcedsmile:
First of all there is no such thing as mixed Jew. We all belong to one clan
Secondly white Jews are the highest IQ race in the world. Keep crying for Ashkenazi moggers

• Ugh..
Reactions: buckchadley31
First of all there is no such thing as mixed Jew. We all belong to one clan
Secondly white Jews are the highest IQ race in the world. Keep crying for Ashkenazi moggers
No IQ for your subhuman big nosed ugly genetics kys faggot