You are all losers

N

Norwooder

Master
Bunch of fucking losers, why do I keep coming here, there is no good shit to learn just a bunch of absolute fucking sad cunts complaining and over dramatising things, go save for your surgeries and supplements and shit. I really really hope that I never come back to this stupid fucking site, ive learnt everything I need

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Vitruvian, Petsmart and 3 others
Still a virgin I see

didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Slayer, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
Bunch of fucking losers, why do I keep coming here, there is no good shit to learn just a bunch of absolute fucking sad cunts complaining and over dramatising things, go save for your surgeries and supplements and shit. I really really hope that I never come back to this stupid fucking site, ive learnt everything I need
Faggot I think I know who you are

Tbh , I just check out once a month, lately I have completely disconnected from incel forums in general, after a while you get exhausted from the constant negativity

If you are goodlooking and you post here for more than a month you are mentally ill

If you are goodlooking and you post here for more than a month you are mentally ill
most of the site is mentally ill gl or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634

most of the site is mentally ill gl or not

No such thing as mentally ill, depends what label u put on it, normies are mentaly ill becuase they do not understand social and sexual darwanism

No such thing as mentally ill, depends what label u put on it, normies are mentaly ill becuase they do not understand social and sexual darwanism
Darwinism is retarded but aside from that I agree. Societal norm != normal. Obsessing over your local pro sports team or the kardashians are both insane and that’s just scratching the surface of retarded normie shit. With the black pill, while it certainly isn’t super happiness inducing for genetic trash, it at least gives you a ton of clarity about the world, and real goals/aspirations that can actually improve your life significantly.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Read the whole thing so Ill let you know my honest opinion

Keep crying you utter dog on a leash

• +1
Reactions: Slayer, justanothergymcell and Deleted member 2846
I would flame OP but he’s kinda right, this forum is full of losers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, Slayer, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Lookism on a looksmaxing site. Life has not punished you harshly enough

Keep barking you insolent little dog. Everyone on this forum could snap your little twig wrists in half while skull fucking your oneitis and you'd enjoy watching it.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 2846