You are all probably narcissistic. Relax.

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
The amount of self loathing and geo centrism it takes to be a serious member of this site is very high.

I think I have discovered that I can not be truly happy and accepting of myself, looks or otherwise, unless I feel like I contribute to the well being of others.

Everyone should be trying to serve others in some way, like Vargas said. We should strive to make a stranger laugh, we should leap at the opportunity to hold a door or do a favor, without expectation of anything in return.

The more you stare and frown at the mirror, the more you fixate on the unfairness of it all, the more you selfishly claw for power and control and attention, the more unhappy you will eventually be.

I'm not saying give up looksmaxx. I'm saying stop obsessing. Learn to smile, learn to give thanks for what you have instead of prodding for things you don't. Learn to be content WHILE self improving, not as a result of it.

Sincerely, a guy who has found happiness

:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, IndianJock, SOS-Sonic and 31 others
Legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Everyone should be trying to serve others in some way
i can see you are a cuck who likes getting pegged:lul: in nature you either kill or get killed, in modern human beings society you either rule or become a loser slave.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Patient A, Deleted member 11770 and 15 others
reddits me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Patient A, Be_ConfidentBro and 8 others
i can see you are a cuck who likes getting pegged:lul: in nature you either kill or get killed, in modern human beings society you either rule or become a loser slave slave.
Go outside dude

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IndianJock, SOS-Sonic, Alexanderr and 15 others
I struggle to care about other people. That's why I never made a looksmaxxing guide. Not like I need to anyway, there's so much looksmaxxing already on here. Guides, even in best of the best, should be taken with a grain of salt though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, MarstonAlloy, Cain and 3 others
Yooo @Dmitri Concept u alive?:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted
Everyone is narcissistic nowadays. If you upload multiple pictures of yourself on social media you are narcissistic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, turkproducer, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
Everyone is narcissistic nowadays. If you upload multiple pictures of yourself on social media you are narcissistic
Validation chasing monkeys.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and SkinjobCatastrophe
Take off the autism sunglasses and breath in the fresh air. Not every living moment is a nightmare, most people are inherently nice if you are.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Cain, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
It's not easy to do that when every time you walk out of your house you are reminded that foids see you as garbage or at best a soft easy option to LTR rather than Chad.

And it gets further compounded by the ridiculousness of it when u realise you are in this position mainly through no fault of your own, as well as the fact that the decisions you took are those that may even have made you higher value than Chad pre 2016, or pre 1997 in western Europe.

Do you really think in the 80s or 90s girls would rather hook up with a PT or Builder or English teacher or tiktokker rather than Elon Musk???

Well that's the world now so sure u can control the 'narcisssim' as you call it when you stay in your room and stay off social media and shit, but leave your house and there is no escaping it bhai

• +1
It's not easy to do that when every time you walk out of your house you are reminded that foids see you as garbage or at best a soft easy option to LTR rather than Chad.

And it gets further compounded by the ridiculousness of it when u realise you are in this position mainly through no fault of your own, as well as the fact that the decisions you took are those that may even have made you higher value than Chad pre 2016, or pre 1997 in western Europe.

Do you really think in the 80s or 90s girls would rather hook up with a PT or Builder or English teacher or tiktokker rather than Elon Musk???

Well that's the world now so sure u can control the 'narcisssim' as you call it when you stay in your room and stay off social media and shit, but leave your house and there is no escaping it bhai
Stop obsessing over women. Relax.

They will even like you better when you stop.

I know it's hard, but try your best to focus on self improvement and helping your community, family, and friends.

I promise you if you start focusing on ways you can make other people happy your own self centered problems with women will seem inconsequential.

Let's face it, most of us arent models, and never will be. Best we can do is improve and play to our strengths. Don't put pussy on a pedestal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, SOS-Sonic, Patient A and 7 others
I struggle to care about other people. That's why I never made a looksmaxxing guide. Not like I need to anyway, there's so much looksmaxxing already on here. Guides, even in best of the best, should be taken with a grain of salt though.
JoinedJan 10, 2021

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, ReignsChad and Growth Plate

I know it's hard, but try your best to focus on self improvement and helping your community, family, and friends.

I promise you if you start focusing on ways you can make other people happy your own self centered problems with women will seem inconsequential.

Let's face it, most of us arent models, and never will be. Best we can do is improve and play to our strengths. Don't put pussy on a pedestal.
they need to get through the "it's all looks" phase and the "red pill" phase to realise the real truth which is actually a combination of all pills. It's pointless to try to make them believe something when they will just dismiss it as "bluepill cope"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, Cain, Deleted member 13197 and 5 others
they need to get through the "it's all looks" phase and the "red pill" phase to realise the real truth which is actually a combination of all pills. It's pointless to try to make them believe something when they will just dismiss it as "bluepill cope"
Well, my desire is that my words will ring out to someone. Maybe get some gears turning atleast.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, MarstonAlloy, Deleted member 5104 and 5 others
Main problem is that when I see hot girl it hurts too much. But it doesn't happen often because I don't like most girls but when it does it's brutal.I can't concentrate on anything else. Everything feels like cope that doesn't work. Nothing makes me feel better when hot prime girl is near me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, Patient A, Cain and 1 other person

Yeah totally agree with you Bhai, and I defo don't put women on a pedestal, I know 99% of foids think they're too good for me, so I don't even bother.

Only point I was making is trying to get your brain to have this false construct to help your mental well-being is very hard

• +1
true atleast i dropped my ego alot when i buzzed my head , having a big ego makes you lazy asfuck

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, sorrowfulsad, Cain and 3 others
Yeah totally agree with you Bhai, and I defo don't put women on a pedestal, I know 99% of foids think they're too good for me, so I don't even bother.

Only point I was making is trying to get your brain to have this false construct to help your mental well-being is very hard
It's not "false," it's simply a different way of focus. You can maintain all your current beliefs and still change the way you think.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I consider it more self love than narcissism.

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 13197 and SkinjobCatastrophe
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, turkproducer, Cain and 3 others
Geo centrism
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Julius
I’m the opposite. I think I’m the ugliest person to live and I want people to step all over me and abuse me

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Patient A, Cain and 3 others

That's blue pilled bullshit.

They can't read your mind. Looks do matter, and action does too.

Being good looking means nothing if you're too afraid to talk to women.

And those who focus only on women who are out of their league in looks will always get rejected and then they will think that they are ugly when in reality, they are just aiming too high.

I figured this out myself through my own experiences. Since I did my jaw surgery, I get checked out by attractive women but in the past, I was only well liked (in looks) by the uglier and fatter girls that I met, and they were the best that I could hope to get for the most part.

Since I rarely talked to women in public, I never got laid, but even before my jaw surgery, I had great potential with the fatties and the below average looking asians, but back then my standards were so high that I only wanted the women who were 8/10 (by my own standards), now they like me, so getting average looking women should be really easy.

The way I see it, the less you focus on women, the more time you waste because this period of being able to easily attract young women ends when you reach a certain age (35-40, depending on the man), and then hookups become too difficult by that point. So it's best to take full advantage of your youthful looks as early as possible.

The only reason why I am not doing this right now is because I can't, because the pandemic is still going on, but in early or mid August, everyone will finally stop wearing masks in public where I live, so I will finally what I want. At as early as June 14, bars will reopen so I may find some success there.

• +1
Reactions: Cain, Deleted member 10367 and Deleted member 643
I'm a proud Narcissist

That's blue pilled bullshit.

They can't read your mind. Looks do matter, and action does too.

Being good looking means nothing if you're too afraid to talk to women.

And those who focus only on women who are out of their league in looks will always get rejected and then they will think that they are ugly when in reality, they are just aiming too high.

I figured this out myself through my own experiences. Since I did my jaw surgery, I get checked out by attractive women but in the past, I was only well liked (in looks) by the uglier and fatter girls that I met, and they were the best that I could hope to get for the most part.

Since I rarely talked to women in public, I never got laid, but even before my jaw surgery, I had great potential with the fatties and the below average looking asians, but back then my standards were so high that I only wanted the women who were 8/10 (by my own standards), now they like me, so getting average looking women should be really easy.

The way I see it, the less you focus on women, the more time you waste because this period of being able to easily attract young women ends when you reach a certain age (35-40, depending on the man), and then hookups become too difficult by that point. So it's best to take full advantage of your youthful looks as early as possible.

The only reason why I am not doing this right now is because I can't, because the pandemic is still going on, but in early or mid August, everyone will finally stop wearing masks in public where I live, so I will finally what I want. At as early as June 14, bars will reopen so I may find some success there.

• JFL
Reactions: Cain

The truth is more painful than the blackpill. With the blackpill, at least you can acknowledge that it's over and LDAR. The truth is you need literally everything: personality, looks, money and status. If you're average looking you need to be uber-NT, earn 6 figures and have plenty of clout.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and Deleted member 13197
The truth is more painful than the blackpill. With the blackpill, at least you can acknowledge that it's over and LDAR. The truth is you need literally everything: personality, looks, money and status. If you're average looking you need to be uber-NT, earn 6 figures and have plenty of clout.
Personality is already a given, the main problem that most guys have is that they can't show their true personality to women because they are too shy, because they lack experience with women.

And since you need experience to do very well with women, the solution is to lower your standards to gain experience, to then raise your standards and have sex with really good looking women.

But of course, all that can only be possible if you're good looking enough, which is why it's important to become at least above average in looks. Then you can start cold approaching. If your success rate is bad, it's because you are approaching women who are out of your league. Uglier women are much easier. I know this from personal experience.

• +1
Reactions: Cain and EverythingMattersCel
All I said is that looks do matter unlike what the moron that I was replying to was claiming (@Dmitri Concept )

But action matters too, so you need to both be good looking and approach women that are within your looks level or lower and then you will get laid.

So, it's not about your mindset or your self esteem, it's really just about those 2 things and how much experience you have with women. The more experienced you are, the more comfortable you will be around women. Then, you can raise your standards a bit if you want.

All I said is that looks do matter unlike what the moron that I was replying to was claiming (@Dmitri Concept )

But action matters too, so you need to both be good looking and approach women that are within your looks level or lower and then you will get laid.

So, it's not about your mindset or your self esteem, it's really just about those 2 things and how much experience you have with women. The more experienced you are, the more comfortable you will be around women. Then, you can raise your standards a bit if you want.

The redpill mindset of numbers theory is very legit. There was a 5'4 fat Indian guy on r/incelswithouthate and it took him 864 approaches (he counted them all) to get laid once. This guy also had 200k income annually as an investment banker.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
The redpill mindset of numbers theory is very legit. There was a 5'4 fat Indian guy on r/incelswithouthate and it took him 864 approaches (he counted them all) to get laid once. This guy also had 200k income annually as an investment banker.
He would have had more success if he focused on losing weight and approaching uglier women.

Guys think that you need hundreds of approaches to get 1 lay if you're below average in looks, when in reality you just need lower standards and looksmaxxing at the same time.

The thing about the redpill mindset of numbers is that, when looks are taken into account, the odds vary based on not only the number of approaches but also the looks gap between the woman and the man who approaches her, if the man is much better looking than her, he is so much more likely to succeed, and it makes sense when you think about it.

I have a whole thread dedicated to this exact subject here: https://looksmax.org/threads/cold-a...-with-hotter-women-looks-still-matter.353309/

Everyone out here hyper fixating on women when empires are being made by less distracted men

• +1
Reactions: Cain and Chintuck22
The amount of self loathing and geo centrism it takes to be a serious member of this site is very high.

I think I have discovered that I can not be truly happy and accepting of myself, looks or otherwise, unless I feel like I contribute to the well being of others.

Everyone should be trying to serve others in some way, like Vargas said. We should strive to make a stranger laugh, we should leap at the opportunity to hold a door or do a favor, without expectation of anything in return.

The more you stare and frown at the mirror, the more you fixate on the unfairness of it all, the more you selfishly claw for power and control and attention, the more unhappy you will eventually be.

I'm not saying give up looksmaxx. I'm saying stop obsessing. Learn to smile, learn to give thanks for what you have instead of prodding for things you don't. Learn to be content WHILE self improving, not as a result of it.

Yeah you are right I'm a narcissist... but I'm also aware of my flaws AND blackpilled. Not the most healthy combo. But yeah I should ennjoy the road I'm on. Would also safe me a ton of hair and less cortisol

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
Life is just about mogging or getting mogged.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Everyone out here hyper fixating on women when empires are being made by less distracted men
Yes you are right, most guys here focus too much on women but still, becoming good looking enough to succeed in dating is an important part of life.

• +1
Reactions: Cain
true atleast i dropped my ego alot when i buzzed my head , having a big ego makes you lazy asfuck
having big ego makes you do everything pleasurable

• +1
Reactions: Lars
I think I need to do the same or something
Idk why my ego is so big my worth is almost nothing tbh

• +1

I can definitely agree with OP, some of you are completely glued to this forum, go get some sunlight since all you do is rot on threads.

I think I need to do the same or something
Idk why my ego is so big my worth is almost nothing tbh
my ego was also sky high when i looked like this
thats why i didnt lose weight

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and sorrowfulsad
Atleast now you know how delusional you were
yeah indeed ego makes you delusional asfuck this is a good place to know your flaws and work on it this site improved my personality

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog
No altruism without a gf suck my cock op

yeah indeed ego makes you delusional asfuck this is a good place to know your flaws and work on it this site improved my personality
The acceptance of flaws is the only way to improve my dud

• Love it