Cold Approaching Uglier Women for Experience to Succeed with Hotter Women (Looks still matter)

R

randomuser2407

Noble Natty
(Disclaimer: For those who don't want to read the whole thing, just skip the text after the 3 pictures.)

I think that the trick to succeeding in cold approaching is to approach women who are either 1, 2, or 3 points below you in looks level. And to know your looks level, you basically have to try approaching women you find attractive and then after a couple of months, you can estimate an average and see the type of women that are attracted to you the most, and then you can define which women you need to focus on.

Usually, women who are much uglier than you (4 points below you or more) will be so into you that if they are sexually available, they will be extremely interested to have sex with you, so they are another option if you want some free low effort sex. But if you don't want to, you don't have to aim that low, just 1-3 points below you is enough.

When people here say that it's not possible to succeed in cold approaching because only looks matter, they are right to a certain extent but most women will never approach you, and most men nowadays are too afraid to make the first move so it rarely happens. Often times, when a woman approaches you, it's either because you are way out of her league or she is so promiscuous/slutty that it doesn't matter to her if she gets rejected so you can't rely on being approached if you want the best results possible:

According to the website "Good Looking Loser", a more realistic Pickup Artist website that doesn't abide by the usual PUA gimmicks, you can expect a 1% success rate for sex in cold approaching as a beginner but only if you aim for women who are either at your level or 1-3 points below you.

And then, your success rate increases as you gain more experience.

I copy pasted the data from the site and used a calculator to see exactly what the odds of succeeding with cold approaching are, based on experience level and the number of approaches:

Here you can see the odds for getting legit phone numbers and for getting sex based on the woman's attractiveness.
+1, +2 and +3 means 1, 2 and 3 levels above you
0 means your level
-1, -2 and -3 means 1, 2 and 3 levels below you

Odds

And here you can see the odds of succeeding with women based on the number of approaches that you do:

Complete odds

And here you can see, what could happen if you consistently approached 300 women per month who are below you in looks. 300 approaches may seem like a lot but in 30 days, that is only 10 approaches per day of women below your looks level, so it shouldn't be too difficult, you can always start with less in the beginning:

Approach program

The "Women per month" number written in the picture above is actually the number of women you can have sex with according to the estimates if you only approach women who are 1 to 3 points below you in looks level. And since it is possible to meet the women again and even develop a fuckbuddy type relationship, you can easily surpass these numbers of sex occurences while being outside of a serious relationship. Imagine having a harem of women to choose from, this is not exclusive to Chad, this can be achieved even by someone who is slightly above average if they date women who are uglier, and here I am not talking about being a chubby chaser who dates only fat chicks, I am talking about focusing on approaching average or below average looking women while you are above average.
And to be considered above average by women, you only need a few features that make you stand out from the average man, like: height, physique, or face.
It isn't necessary to be a supermodel to succeed here since this isn't Tinder, all you need is to be better than average and approach the types of women that I mentioned and those odds will automatically apply for that number of approaches.

Right now, because of the quarantine, 300 approaches in a month may seem like too much but under normal circumstances, where there are lots of events and festivals going on (assuming you don't live in the middle of nowhere), you could easily reach that number of approaches or even surpass it. You don't have to restrict yourself to bars and clubs or the usual day game places that most guys who do this use.

Of course, many people could still tell me that since I don't have any personal experience on the subject, I can't know for sure if good looking loser's advice is exact but what I do know is that whenever I have tried talking to women in real life, the ones that I had the most success with were always the ones who were uglier than me, the ones who were better looking weren't interested most of the time, while the ones who were uglier were interested but they thought that I wouldn't be interested because of the big gap in looks level.
This happened when I approached a girl who is uglier than me even before my jaw surgery, she was 23, I was 18 at the time and she was really attracted to me and she was so surprised that I talked to her that she told her family (since that happened while on the bus back to the airport on a trip years ago).

Also, I'm not saying that it is completely necessary to always date down, but I think that good looking loser is right about the fact that for beginners who haven't had sex with any women or only a few women, it is much better to first date uglier women because then you can gain experience with them and you can max out your flirting/social/dating/sex skills for when you meet a hotter girl who likes you, or even, to improve those skills while you're looksmaxxing so that when you're looksmaxxed you won't just be a shy good looking guy who is restricted to social circles to get laid.
Because, unlike what FaceandLMS claims, just being good looking isn't enough, you also need to know what you're doing, and there are very few hot women who are interested in dating a man in who is in his 20s who has little to no experience with women.

Back in January 2020, I had a skiing PE class for school and there was a really hot 18 year old girl there who started staring at me as soon as she saw me for the first time, she was 5 foot 4 while I am 6 foot 4 so height is definitely the reason, and she was really interested and so I approached her to introduce myself but I didn't know how to proceed from there and because I was completely clueless, she lost all interest in me right there. And what that taught me is that even when you are good looking enough for a woman, you can still fail if you lack experience with women. And since hotter women are much less forgiving while uglier women are much more likely to give you a chance, it means that if you are in my situation, the best thing to do is to focus on approaching the uglier women, and then you can get most of your experience there by dating and having sex with over 20 women (or a different number), and then after some time, you will be so experienced that hotter women will become much easier to interact with because you'll know all the right moves to keep their interest.

Source: https://www.goodlookingloser.com/entry/get-laid/the-numbers-game-what-are-my-odds

I know that this post is very long but for that subject, I know that a lot of you have a lot of arguments which are mostly negative, because you think that it either doesn't work or is exclusive to Chads when in reality, below average women (who aren't necessarily fat but just ugly) have so few options for dating that they will feel very happy if they get approached by a guy who is hotter than them, so they will be more forgiving and it will be easier to get laid with them, and the more experience you get, the better you get at this process of cold approaching, dating and sex. Although some guys are experts at online dating, very few men get laid from cold approaching, not because it's impossible but because they are too afraid to try or they aim too high by approaching only 8s, 9s, and 10s while they are a 5 or a 6 themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ominion, Kristin, bitchmaxxer and 29 others
Chad could just show up and the girl would start sucking his cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, vilemaxx, ZoomerSpicoid415 and 42 others
It's a good idea but the future of cold approach is tinder and shit

Make sure u flirt with girls in every situation tho

Wwcd (what would Chad do)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ominion, Darwined, UltimateMan and 4 others
A8FDD7E7 080D 468A B140 103EF863E836

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nicval, itsbegincell, Darwined and 46 others
Chad could just show up and the girl would start sucking his cock
Yes cockblocking can happen in bars and clubs, guys who mog you can come in and take the girl away from you, but here I am mostly talking about day game, which is an untapped market in most places around the world because most guys nowadays are too afraid to approach.

Even most guys who are actually very good looking will not go out of their way to approach random women during the day, especially when the women are much uglier than themselves. Because, if you approach a woman who is 1 to 3 points below you, then it means she is 4-5 points below Chad (or more), so he isn't going to be interested in putting in effort to succeed with those women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rydofx, Acnno, fogdart and 1 other person
Day game where? In the streets?
Anywhere basically:

Festivals
Concerts
Random Events (found on Facebook or in your city)
Gyms
Coffee Shops
Libraries
Bookstores
Supermarkets
College (even if you're not a student there)
Busy City Streets
Shopping Malls
Farmer's Markets
The Bus or bus stop

The possibilities are endless.

And you'll probably just think that it will be cringe if people see you doing it but that is only because the antisocial behaviour of being glued to our cellphones instead of talking to people in real life has been normalized over the past few decades, but before that, it wasn't a normal thing. It feels weird to approach women because nobody does it, not because it's somehow wrong.

If it really was wrong, then women wouldn't react so positively when they get approached by a guy that they are interested in.

And it's not illegal as long as you are able to accept getting rejected and move on. It only becomes harassment if you persist even after getting rejected or if you touch her. Some PUAs used to do light physical contact in the past, but nowadays that is something to be avoided at all costs, because of the metoo movement.

The only places where you should not approach are at funerals (obviously) and at work, because if you see the girl again every day after getting rejected, after going on a date or after having sex with her, it will be extremely awkward, especially if you sometimes have to work with her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, penra, dopamine-detox and 3 others
Day game where? In the streets?
Maybe Hostelmaxxing is worth it:

• Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas and gamma
Maybe Hostelmaxxing is worth it:
Yes, I have known about it since 2012-2013, which is when I travelled the world to many countries with my family on a budget. We stayed at hostels to save money and yes, a lot of women there were very slutty and even though people were sleeping in dorms, I could tell that some people were getting laid somehow.

This especially works well in southeast asia, and you get the added benefit of being able to have sex with the local women easily too if you want something different (or easier).

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and AlexAP
Yes, I have known about it since 2012-2013, which is when I travelled the world to many countries with my family on a budget. We stayed at hostels to save money and yes, a lot of women there were very slutty and even though people were sleeping in dorms, I could tell that some people were getting laid somehow.

This especially works well in southeast asia, and you get the added benefit of being able to have sex with the local women easily too if you want something different (or easier).
SEAmaxxing for slaying local girls (quantity) and western tourists (quality) sounds optimal imo. I guess people here think you can only slay local girls in SEA and don't know about hostelmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chadethnic101, Hector and 2 others
SEAmaxxing for slaying local girls (quantity) and western tourists (quality) sounds optimal imo. I guess people here think you can only slay local girls in SEA and don't know about hostelmaxxing.
Yes, and there is also another way of meeting women: Becoming a PADI Divemaster

Then you can work as a guide for tourists who want to do scuba diving. It doesn't pay very well but it gives you enough to live on and in some cases, you can even get a work visa. It's definitely not a good solution for your entire life, but it can allow you to SEAmax effectively for the time that you want. All you need to achieve it is around 10 000-15 000$ for the scuba diving classes, and then you can work pretty much anywhere around the world where there are good dive sites.

Or you can achieve a similar thing for much cheaper by teaching english as a second language to children but in my opinion, it's not nearly as fun as scuba diving nearly every day and working in your swim trunks most of the time.

And on top of that, Thailand, the Philippines and Indonesia have some of the best places in the world for scuba diving so it's really beautiful, and at the same time, the staff parties often.

Of course though, the most ideal thing for travelling would be to be a digital nomad, you just need some computer programming skills and a location independent job that allows you to work remotely on a laptop anywhere around the world, and you can travel to any country you like and have fun while making enough money to keep travelling endlessly as much as you want, and you can use that as an opportunity to do sex tourism.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 761 and 1 other person
@copingvolcel Great post.
I liked Goof Looking Loser, I recall him from back in the days. LONG TIME AGE. when I was into pua. and tlking with randms. We are talking like 10 or more years ago.

He was and probs is comparative to other dating coahes, relatively honest. Although he also done plenty cringe stuff, to boost sales for marketing pruposes.

* chatting up random womens, i kinda brutals also btw, if one is not a giga extraverted calm socially guy by nature maybe it comes easy.. but getting rejected, ignored, etc. right in your face. Is something that does sting a bit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, randomuser2407 and far336
“Most women won’t approach. If they do they’re either whores or you mog them to oblivion”
Why do people do this? Is it an ego thing? I’ve never understood the thought process of going “oh, well, this doesn’t happen to ME.. so it must not happen at all.”

girls approach, all the time, ridiculously common. Normal girls, not just the whores, and not just for male model looking guys either.

Sure, don’t RELY on it, you’re going to always be more successful if you take the initiative with things, but don’t just decide to pretend that it’s a myth just because you have no experience with it

• +1
Reactions: cmfanel, MiroslavBulldosex, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
@copingvolcel Great post.
I liked Goof Looking Loser, I recall him from back in the days. LONG TIME AGE. when I was into pua. and tlking with randms. We are talking like 10 or more years ago.

He was and probs is comparative to other dating coahes, relatively honest. Although he also done plenty cringe stuff, to boost sales for marketing pruposes.

* chatting up random womens, i kinda brutals also btw, if one is not a giga extraverted calm socially guy by nature. getting rejected, ignored, etc. right in your face. Is something that does sting a bit.

The main problem that most PUAs make is that they don't take the looks aspect into account. But when you understand that, then you can actually succeed by aiming lower than your true worth.

Because even if you're socially awkward due to a lack of experience, if you approach women who are uglier than you, and they are available, they will be very attracted to you because they wish they could have you. While if you approach women who are better looking than you, they will feel annoyed that you approached them unless somehow their standards are lower than other women of the same looks level.

The reason why a lot of men don't believe that cold approaching works is because some guys were dumb enough to go out and approach hundreds of women that were out of their league, because they were dumb enough to believe the blue pilled lie that it's all about confidence (which pickup artists spread all the time).

What I like about Chris from Good Looking Loser is that he said it all the time in his articles that it's best to really lower your standards when you're first starting out because even though it doesn't remove the possibility of getting rejected, it does make it less humiliating and it gives you a much higher success rate even if you have trouble communicating with women.

Chris is black pilled to a certain extent because he also believes that women judge you first and foremost based on your looks.

For someone like me who is able to attract average looking women and who gets attention from the beautiful women too, I seem to have a lot of potential with cold approaching, that would go to waste if I did nothing throughout my 20s.

Also, the most cringey way to approach women is in the street or in a random store, but there are many other places in the daytime where it's less awkward

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 761, Wallenberg and 2 others
The reason why a lot of men don't believe that cold approaching works is because some guys were dumb enough to go out and approach hundreds of women that were out of their league, because they were dumb enough to believe the blue pilled lie that it's all about confidence (which pickup artists spread all the time).
LOL.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This was me, on my first 200 orso chat ups. :ROFLMAO::D:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and randomuser2407
“Most women won’t approach. If they do they’re either whores or you mog them to oblivion”
Why do people do this? Is it an ego thing? I’ve never understood the thought process of going “oh, well, this doesn’t happen to ME.. so it must not happen at all.”

girls approach, all the time, ridiculously common. Normal girls, not just the whores, and not just for male model looking guys either.

Sure, don’t RELY on it, you’re going to always be more successful if you take the initiative with things, but don’t just decide to pretend that it’s a myth just because you have no experience with it
I guess it depends on where you live, how much you go out and where you go out, but I was mainly talking about meeting women during the day.

Women will never approach a guy during the day unless he is a supermodel, and even then, you'll never see a 8/10 woman approaching an 8/10 man, so the looks gap between the two will be huge, like for example, you may see a 5/10 woman (or lower) approaching a 8/10 man (or higher). As I said in my post, starting at 4 points below your looks level, women will make it very easy for you to have sex with them, so of course there is a chance that they could approach.

I didn't say that it never happens, I said that it almost never happens so you can't rely on that.

I guess it depends on where you live, how much you go out and where you go out, but I was mainly talking about meeting women during the day.

Women will never approach a guy during the day unless he is a supermodel, and even then, you'll never see a 8/10 woman approaching an 8/10 man, so the looks gap between the two will be huge, like for example, you may see a 5/10 woman (or lower) approaching a 8/10 man (or higher). As I said in my post, starting at 4 points below your looks level, women will make it very easy for you to have sex with them, so of course there is a chance that they could approach.

I didn't say that it never happens, I said that it almost never happens so you can't rely on that.
Uh they might not approach and go “ey bby u want sum fuk? ;)” but they absolutely approach and flirt, ask for your number etc etc

4 entire points below you? Gigacope, absolute gigacope. Maybe 1 point below you, looksmatch happens too.

this is not the 1950s anymore, normal girls are 100% fine with approaching men

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 14781
Uh they might not approach and go “ey bby u want sum fuk? ;)” but they absolutely approach and flirt, ask for your number etc etc

4 entire points below you? Gigacope, absolute gigacope. Maybe 1 point below you, looksmatch happens too.

Like I said, it depends also where you live. Where I live, no women will approach a complete stranger even if she thinks he is good looking.

The best that they will be able to do is staring at you while playing with their hair or giving other legit intense IOIs.

I have experienced such things but I never got approached because the women here don't do that, either that or I just don't go out enough.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Like I said, it depends also where you live. Where I live, no women will approach a complete stranger even if she thinks he is good looking.

The best that they will be able to do is staring at you while playing with their hair or giving other legit intense IOIs.

I have experienced such things but I never got approached because the women here don't do that, either that or I just don't go out enough.
Don’t you live in canada? I live in the US, not massively different. Seems like girls should approach MORE in canada

maybe if you live in a ridiculously small religious town or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Don’t you live in canada? I live in the US, not massively different. Seems like girls should approach MORE in canada

maybe if you live in a ridiculously small religious town or something
I live on the south shore of Montreal, so not actually in Montreal but 30 minutes away by car, and here it's impossible to see women on the street except when going to popular shopping malls, one of them has all its stores separate but in the same spot so people walk outside to get from one place to another and young women come there quite often, there are restaurants, bars, clothing stores, a movie theater and basically everything all in the same spot. To get there, it is only a 15 minute car ride from where I live, but if I go directly outside of my house, I can't meet any women there.

Most of the times that I have received IOIs were at school, I don't actually go to university but something that is done before university called "Cegep", it is cheaper and still very similar to university in the way the building is structured. University usually has women from the ages of 20-25 or older, while cegep has women as young as 17 and they spend a minimum of 2 years there, so most are probably between 17 and 20.

Otherwise, an even better option would be a festival or some other type of event like that since there are many every year in Montreal except during the pandemic. There have been so many events like that that I could have gone to over the past couple of years but I never really thought about it but looking back on it now, it really does seem like the best way to meet people because it's not as cringey as approaching random women at the mall or at school and you have an in for the conversation, which is the event, so it makes it way easier to start conversations. My plan for when the pandemic is over is to go to those events and talk to women there, get some phone numbers, setup dates, and then eventually it will lead to sex.

If I went out more to events or to bars and clubs, just because of my height, I would get approached but I never did so, because my parents always put the idea in my head that it sucks to go out alone when in reality, it is the best way to meet new people because if you go with friends, you'll just stay in your comfort zone with the same friends all the time and you'll never meet anyone new.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
my friend realized that the teacher at the academy is looking at me, so i realized that too. should i approach it? if it goes wrong, it will be
a horrible environment every time I go to train

my friend realized that the teacher at the academy is looking at me, so i realized that too. should i approach it? if it goes wrong, it will be
a horrible environment every time I go to train
And it's not illegal as long as you are able to accept getting rejected and move on. It only becomes harassment if you persist even after getting rejected or if you touch her. Some PUAs used to do light physical contact in the past, but nowadays that is something to be avoided at all costs, because of the metoo movement.

The only places where you should not approach are at funerals (obviously) and at work, because if you see the girl again every day after getting rejected, after going on a date or after having sex with her, it will be extremely awkward, especially if you sometimes have to work with her.

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777
better not then, because I'm going to see this girl at the gym every day

• +1
Hard to approach if you are autistic.

This happened when I approached a girl who is uglier than me even before my jaw surgery, she was 23, I was 18 at the time and she was really attracted to me and she was so surprised that I talked to her that she told her family (since that happened while on the bus back to the airport on a trip years ago).
She probably told them to call the police if she goes missing.

How many slays have you had so far with your endless fountain of knowledge about "game" ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 14781, BigBoy and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14781 and 4 others
Cold approaching is probably one of the most autistic things you can do.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14781, Rasputin and 3 others
matters zero. foids with higher psl than you will shut you down instantly so it makes no difference if you're approachmaxxed :feelsokman:

Someone give me a summary

• +1
everyones doing it through social media which sucks because theres no fun
Yeah problem is it's not going to help your social skills when it comes to 1 on 1 interactions (which most guys here really need).

That's why I always advise guys to go out & socialize instead of hoping chicks will slide in your DM, waiting for "choosing signals / IOIs".

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, BigBoy, MegamindCel and 1 other person
All those stats mean nothing. All of them are probably fabricated to what felt "realistic."

Yeah problem is it's not going to help your social skills when it comes to 1 on 1 interactions (which most guys here really need).

That's why I always advise guys to go out & socialize instead of hoping chicks will slide in your DM, waiting for "choosing signals / IOIs".
The main thing that I talk about in my thread is that for someone who is very average in looks and has bad social skills or who is just too shy to talk to women due to a lack of experience because of bad luck or being socially lazy (or insecure) for many years, the best way to make approaching women easy is to focus on uglier women.

That doesn't mean that you should approach obese women, but it does mean that you should focus on women who are uglier than you, so if you're above average, this will work with average looking women, they will see you as better looking than most men that they often get and they will feel like you are more special so they will treat you better and allow you to make more mistakes and they could even indulge in some of your fetishes. Of course some uglier women have unrealistically high standards but on average, women's standards tend to match their perceived value based on the type of men that they attract the most.

So, for example, for a 4/10 short asian woman, if she meets a 6/10 tall white man, she will treat him better (on average) than if he was 4/10 himself. Within a relationship, this stops being the case, but when you first meet, it is true that if you are out of her league, she will make it very easy for you to succeed with her because she dreams of having a hot guy as a boyfriend or even just hooking up with him.

So, for guys who look at least average, the key to succeeding with women is to approach hundreds of women who are below average in looks and so instead of having a 0.5% success rate or below, you will have a success rate for sex that is much higher than 1%, but your success will depend on your ability to talk to women.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and tyronelite

Where though where do we go

The main thing that I talk about in my thread is that for someone who is very average in looks and has bad social skills or who is just too shy to talk to women due to a lack of experience because of bad luck or being socially lazy (or insecure) for many years, the best way to make approaching women easy is to focus on uglier women.

That doesn't mean that you should approach obese women, but it does mean that you should focus on women who are uglier than you, so if you're above average, this will work with average looking women, they will see you as better looking than most men that they often get and they will feel like you are more special so they will treat you better and allow you to make more mistakes and they could even indulge in some of your fetishes. Of course some uglier women have unrealistically high standards but on average, women's standards tend to match their perceived value based on the type of men that they attract the most.
Me personally.. if you're an above average guy you should approach women you're afraid of or "intimidated by". I understand this sounds counterintuitive but once you get passed approaching the chicks you think is above you, you'll have no issues approaching anyone.

Now I agree if you have bad social skills, never been in a real social setting before then yes approach chicks you would never think of having sex with so you can build that inner self confidence, verbal communication, etc.

See what I've noticed is most "slayers" here don't like to approach IRL. They like getting all their lays from online cuz it's SAFER then approaching chicks in real life. In real life you don't have time to think about the opener or one line sentence you usually send on tinder. Everything happens quick & if you're not socially calibrated these chicks will sniff that out & think you're awkward, weird regardless of your looks. Trust me I've seen chads strike out in bars and clubs

All those stats mean nothing. All of them are probably fabricated to what felt "realistic."
No they are not, they are based on the success rate of the people who tried cold approaching who were users of the "good looking loser" forums.

And in reality, the reason why your success rate, even when approaching uglier women, can't be 50% or more is because a lot of women are in relationships are not sexually available at that time for some other reason out of your control. So, if you get rejected, it can be only because of 1 of 2 reasons, either you're too ugly for her or she isn't sexually available.

So if you're average and you approach 300 below average women, you will have a very high success rate on the women who are sexually available, and it will be much higher than 1%, why? Because nowadays, women almost never get approached except for bars or clubs.
And women dream of getting approached during the day because that is what they see in romantic comedies and in the books that they read, but it rarely happens so if it happens to them, they will be so amazed (if the guy isn't uglier than her) that they will tell their friends about it and they too will be impressed, and the effect is even greater when the guy is much better looking than her.

And, most of the time, women who are average or below average in looks never get approached, especially not by men who are on the same level of looks or better because most men nowadays are not just afraid of approaching, but they have high standards because of the porn that they watch and the female actresses that they see in movies.

So, if you're 6/10 and you approach a 4/10 woman and she is available, it is pretty much guaranteed that you will succeed because to her, guys like you seem unattainable so she doesn't want to ruin the opportunity. The only reason for a rejection in that situation would be if you were really rude, if you got cockblocked by one of her friends, or if you are so socially stunted that you can't make a normal conversation, for most guys though, those 3 exceptions won't prevent them from succeeding.

Me personally.. if you're an above average guy you should approach women you're afraid of or "intimidated by". I understand this sounds counterintuitive but once you get passed approaching the chicks you think is above you, you'll have no issues approaching anyone.

Now I agree if you have bad social skills, never been in a real social setting before then yes approach chicks you would never think of having sex with so you can build that inner self confidence, verbal communication, etc.

See what I've noticed is most "slayers" here don't like to approach IRL. They like getting all their lays from online cuz it's SAFER then approaching chicks in real life. In real life you don't have time to think about the opener or one line sentence you usually send on tinder. Everything happens quick & if you're not socially calibrated these chicks will sniff that out & think you're awkward, weird regardless of your looks. Trust me I've seen chads strike out in bars and clubs
No, the main reason why it's important to approach women on your looks level or below is because looks matter.

That is one thing that Pickup Artists (PUAs) never tell you, they claim that it's all about self confidence when in reality, the only 2 things that will determine your success with a woman after approaching her are: 1) Your looks level compared to hers and 2) Her sexual availability

If she isn't available, she will reject you.
And if you are too ugly for her, she will also reject you.

So the reason why guys should not approach women who are too pretty is because most guys aren't good looking enough so their success rate will be very bad.

The one thing that good looking loser is able to agree with us on is that looks determine how attracted people are to each other in the beginning. So, for a woman who is 8/10, she will seek a man that she considers at least 8/10 by her own standards, so, if you are 5/10 according to her, you will not succeed.

If you are really experienced with women though and your social skills and flirting skills are maxed out, you may have a small chance of succeeding with women who are hotter than you, but if you are just starting out, it will not work unless you approach hundreds of women, because attraction is not determined by self confidence, it is determined by the looks gap between 2 people.

The best way to know your true looks level is to go out a lot and check for IOIs to determine which type of woman gives you the most eye contact. The hottest women who give you lots of IOIs are usually the hottest women you can possibly get, which means that they are at your looks level. If you don't believe in IOIs, you can approach those women who give you IOIs to determine if they really like you or not, and then you will know for sure.

For me, the hottest women who have checked me out are women who are 8/10 in the face but with average boobs, average butt and average height (5 foot 4). I also get checked out by women who are 6-7/10 in the face who have a better body and are taller. But even after my surgery, I am not interesting enough for the 9s and 10s, because I am not Chad. Most of my success must come from my height because on online dating I only get 3s, 4s and 5s. So if I make a wild guess, my looks level is probably around 7/10 based on my own standards and before my surgery, it was probably 5/10. I don't have enough experience with cold approaching to know this for sure though. If I was gymmaxxed with steroids, I could become between 8/10 and 9/10, I need more experience with women to be 100% sure though.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas

Looksmatch happens? Mid tier becky looksmatches with chadlite. FALSE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
No, the main reason why it's important to approach women on your looks level or below is because looks matter.

That is one thing that Pickup Artists (PUAs) never tell you, they claim that it's all about self confidence when in reality, the only 2 things that will determine your success with a woman after approaching her are: 1) Your looks level compared to hers and 2) Her sexual availability

If she isn't available, she will reject you.
And if you are too ugly for her, she will also reject you.

So the reason why guys should not approach women who are too pretty is because most guys aren't good looking enough so their success rate will be very bad.

The one thing that good looking loser is able to agree with us on is that looks determine how attracted people are to each other in the beginning. So, for a woman who is 8/10, she will seek a man that she considers at least 8/10 by her own standards, so, if you are 5/10 according to her, you will not succeed.

If you are really experienced with women though and your social skills and flirting skills are maxed out, you may have a small chance of succeeding with women who are hotter than you, but if you are just starting out, it will not work unless you approach hundreds of women, because attraction is not determined by self confidence, it is determined by the looks gap between 2 people.

The best way to know your true looks level is to go out a lot and check for IOIs to determine which type of woman gives you the most eye contact. The hottest women who give you lots of IOIs are usually the hottest women you can possibly get, which means that they are at your looks level. If you don't believe in IOIs, you can approach those women who give you IOIs to determine if they really like you or not, and then you will know for sure.

For me, the hottest women who have checked me out are women who are 8/10 in the face but with average boobs, average butt and average height (5 foot 4). I also get checked out by women who are 6-7/10 in the face who have a better body and are taller. But even after my surgery, I am not interesting enough for the 9s and 10s, because I am not Chad. Most of my success must come from my height because on online dating I only get 3s, 4s and 5s. So if I make a wild guess, my looks level is probably around 7/10 based on my own standards and before my surgery, it was probably 5/10. I don't have enough experience with cold approaching to know this for sure though. If I was gymmaxxed with steroids, I could become between 8/10 and 9/10, I need more experience with women to be 100% sure though.
send photo. From previous photos I've seen I doubt 8/10s are eyeing you tbh

1-3 points below is what you can get from dating apps and it saves you the bother of leaving the house, dealing with approach anxiety, being/feeling like a sexual harasser, being stopped by the police, etc., so why even do cold approach?

1-3 points below is what you can get from dating apps and it saves you the bother of leaving the house, dealing with approach anxiety, being/feeling like a sexual harasser, being stopped by the police, etc., so why even do cold approach?
Just be confident bro

• +1
Reactions: APJ