You are cuck if you give looksmaxxing advice to normies.

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
jfl kill yourself low t attention starving fag.

one of my firend's hair started to get shit, you can basically see his scalp, he knows that too but fuck off, never ever going to tell him all he needs to do is taking minox fin dut.

I just want to attend a school reunion after i ascend with surgeries meanwhile all those cucks will be nw2 already at that age :Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

I only want to mog people who looked down on me tbh, i dont care much about girls.

Fuck you normies one day i will mog all of you :feelspepo::feelspepo:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 21620 and 14 others
one of my firend's hair started to get shit, you can basically see his scalp, he knows that too but fuck off, never ever going to tell him all he needs to do is taking minox fin dut.
Tell him to join this forum. Is he a manlet and ugly? He might rope
article-2539995-1AB0008F00000578-676_634x833.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 17791
Tell him to join this forum. Is he a manlet and ugly? He might rope
average height so manlet for foids tbh, and he mogs me but just another normie. i will mog him in the future.

average height so manlet for foids tbh, and he mogs me but just another normie. i will mog him in the future.
So you're a "tall looksmaxer" and he mogs you being average height with normie face?

Ouch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jabaduk, Pharmaceutic, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Facts. Why help the enemy.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Marsiere214 and Tallooksmaxxer
Haklisin kardesim

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn and Tallooksmaxxer
Lol if you giver other men unsolicited advice on how to look good they will take offence rather than thank you

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, alriodai, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Lol if you giver other men unsolicited advice on how to look good they will take offence rather than thank you
Shut up tallfag

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Indo_Chad and Tallooksmaxxer
Most normies are in a relationship and give two shits about looksmaxing while junkfoodmaxing with their soulmate.

Also no really cares about the opinion of incels.

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad
Most normies are in a relationship and give two shits about looksmaxing while junkfoodmaxing with their soulmate.

Also no really cares about the opinion of incels.

I got a friend on accutane, mf said it's not bad and he doesn't see any difference yet his lips were dried af and his acne wasn't still got rid of :lul: :lul: :lul:

I ain't telling his soon balding ass about tret, fuck that

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Mods pin this. Better yet, PLEASE FISABILLILAH require login to view most of this forum’s content. @TRUE_CEL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and Tallooksmaxxer
Mods pin this. Better yet, PLEASE FISABILLILAH require login to view most of this forum’s content. @TRUE_CEL
I only moderate the Ratings section. I cannot pin this thread. :(

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel, Oberyn and Tallooksmaxxer
What surgeries Moruk?

• Hmm...
What surgeries Moruk?
bimax rhino kesin lazım, göz için de işte badem göz ameliyatı falan filan pek bir şey lazım değil gözüme. belki jaw implantı.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
bimax rhino kesin lazım, göz için de işte badem göz ameliyatı falan filan pek bir şey lazım değil gözüme. belki jaw implantı.
Seri ss at. Bimax nerde olcan?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nims and Tallooksmaxxer
Seri ss at. Bimax nerde olcan?
yok aga ascendlendikten sonra paylaşıcam. ön ideare eder de yan boktan baya.

bimaxı bilmiyom ya trde doktorlar dandik galiba, avrupa mastermaxxing ypaıcam ordan bakarım :Comfy::Comfy:

yok aga ascendlendikten sonra paylaşıcam. ön ideare eder de yan boktan baya.

bimaxı bilmiyom ya trde doktorlar dandik galiba, avrupa mastermaxxing ypaıcam ordan bakarım :Comfy::Comfy:
Yandan at amk. Bimax one bi bok yapmiyor zaten.

• Hmm...
Yandan at amk. Bimax one bi bok yapmiyor zaten.
yok aga kg atmıcam high inhibim.

ben ccw de olucam biraz iyileştirir önü de.

Jfl @ this low tier mod basically LTM
Brutal, I’m a LTN (according to someone I met up with, he’s coping though since I’m truecel) and also LTM. :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Oberyn
Anterior ccw degistirir onu horseface misin
horse değl de biraz uzun, şükür ipd ve bizygo iyi biraz, biraz da ccw olursa miss.

uzun midface ve geniş ipd zeki algısı veriyormuş zaten lifefuel

horse değl de biraz uzun, şükür ipd ve bizygo iyi biraz, biraz da ccw olursa miss.

uzun midface ve geniş ipd zeki algısı veriyormuş zaten lifefuel

Side profil atam side profil at ? Aglama

jfl at trying to blackpill normies
a few of my friends are truecels and they dont get why theyre so depressed and lonely all the time so i tried explaining the blackpill to them and they completely deny it going as far as calling me an "incel, misogynist loser"

also the more widespread the blackpill becomes, the harder it will become to ascend

• +1
jfl at trying to blackpill normies
a few of my friends are truecels and they dont get why theyre so depressed and lonely all the time so i tried explaining the blackpill to them and they completely deny it going as far as calling me an "incel, misogynist loser"

also the more widespread the blackpill becomes, the harder it will become to ascend
My friends think I’m retarded for getting surgeries. Also one of them balding so bad I recommended him fin-min said it’s ok I’ll get ht lil he knows it doesn’t work like that.

• +1
My friends think I’m retarded for getting surgeries. Also one of them balding so bad I recommended him fin-min said it’s ok I’ll get ht lil he knows it doesn’t work like that.
jfl why did you tell at first place.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Shut up tallfag
Being tall doesn't start until 6'3

5'10-6'0 is average nowadays and 6'1-6'2 is considered "above average". 5'9 is considered "king of manlets".

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Tallooksmaxxer
Being tall doesn't start until 6'3

5'10-6'0 is average nowadays and 6'1-6'2 is considered "above average". 5'9 is considered "king of manlets".
5'9 is downright manlet bruv no king shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ika-Sama, CFW432 and Deleted member 20519
Yo fr fuck normies i gave up trying to blackpill them

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Oberyn
I like giving gym advice when normies ask bro you're jacked how can I get my arms to be big like that?

its a good conversation starter and helps me be in good terms with the popular kids then we move on to other topics

gym is cope anyway

I like giving gym advice when normies ask bro you're jacked how can I get my arms to be big like that?

its a good conversation starter and helps me be in good terms with the popular kids then we move on to other topics

gym is cope anyway
who cares those shit normie advices.