You are likely to be 2 inches taller with

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Stadiometer because I was measured at the doctor office 5’10

But when I measured myself with aerosol can and ruler I get 5’8

I am so confused

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27213, Deleted member 29078, galego123 and 2 others
dont trust jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Agendum, Deleted member 29078 and 3 others
We’re you wearing shoes at tho doctors

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds
Over for my 5'11 ass then

Stand barefoot with your back at the wall soon after you wake up and take a ruler (30cm long one) hold it sideways as the edge alines the wall to prevent any up or downwards tilting and press it against your head so that the hair volume isn’t considered. Now keep your hand fixed stable at the ruler and mark that point. That’s your height. Do it tomm and comment it here. No more confusions.

Cant describe any better than this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Kristin, Agendum and 8 others
Stand barefoot with your back at the wall soon after you wake up and take a ruler (30cm long one) hold it sideways as the edge alines the wall to prevent any up or downwards tilting and press it against your head. Now keep your hand fixed stable at the ruler and mark that point. That’s your height. Do it tomm and comment it here. No more confusions.

Aerosol can works too. Usually at the doctors it’s dumb short foids who can’t measure. They make +/- 1 inch error

• +1
Reactions: ;-;, Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 19798 and 2 others

I am so confused
Use a measuring tape, it'll likely be the most accurate in your situation. Using the aerosol can sometimes make you lose inches off your height in your case.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Stand barefoot with your back at the wall soon after you wake up and take a ruler (30cm long one) hold it sideways as the edge alines the wall to prevent any up or downwards tilting and press it against your head so that the hair volume isn’t considered. Now keep your hand fixed stable at the ruler and mark that point. That’s your height. Do it tomm and comment it here. No more confusions.

Or do it infront of your bathroom mirror so you can make sure you aren't reducing or increasing height.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Use a measuring tape, it'll likely be the most accurate in your situation. Using the aerosol can sometimes make you lose inches off your height in your case.
Or do it infront of your bathroom mirror so you can make sure you aren't reducing or increasing height.
Both 173cm

I want to go to the doctor office again if possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044

When you move you arm upward to hold up the ruler up, you’re still not allowing yourself to stand at a full upright posture. Nothing beats the stadiometer measurement.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SCARYINDIVIDUAL and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Both 173cm

Then you are probably 173cm. Something must've been off that day in the doctor's office.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Dr. Mog
When you move you arm upward to hold up the ruler up, you’re still not allowing yourself to stand at a full upright posture. Nothing beats the stadiometer measurement.
Then you are probably 173cm. Something must've been off that day in the doctor's office.
My other 3 male classmates and 1 other girl were measured 168, 169 on the same day BUT my eye level are 1-2cm above the tip of their hair. If I were 173cm wouldn’t my eye level be lower than that?

I go to classes with them thorough the year.

Thing doesn’t add up here.

I measured my brother 176cm but he looks 181cm

He stands next to our cousin who were measured 179cm for Swiss military. My brother is slighter taller.

My other 3 male classmates and 1 other girl were measured 168, 169 on the same day BUT my eye level are 1-2cm above the tip of their hair. If I were 173cm wouldn’t my eye level be lower than that?

He stands next to our cousin who were measured 179cm for Swiss military. My brother is slighter taller.
Shoes.

If your eye level is 1-2cm above someone who’s 169 aka 5’7 you would be way taller than 178cm 5’10. Unless you have like a 3 inch forehead

If your eye level is 1-2cm above someone who’s 169 aka 5’7 you would be way taller than 178cm 5’10. Unless you have like a 3 inch forehead
Yeah exactly I should be 178-180cm right since the pupils to the tip of the head of most people are usually 11-12.5cm isn’t it?

Yeah exactly I should be 178-180cm right since the pupils to the tip of the head of most people are usually 11-12.5cm isn’t it?
170-171 eye level usually would be seen on a man who measures in the 181-184 range. But everyone is different and you probably just have a really long midface, making your eyes closer to the top of your head.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
170-171 eye level usually would be seen on a man who measures in the 181-184 range. But everyone is different and you probably just have a really long midface, making your eyes closer to the top of your head.
No my eye level prob 167-168cm because I see the tip of my friend head.

For me it’s the opposite. I’m 175-176cm and my eye level is around 162. Can’t tell that my forehead is big since I’m a NW0 and my skull is long so the top of my head is closer the back of my skull.

I am so confused
This happened to me too, measured 166 barefoot, 172 with shoes, but when I got home my brother measured me 170 and 176.

This happened to me too, measured 166 barefoot, 172 with shoes, but when I got home my brother measured me 170 and 176.
Your shoes give 6cm?

How did your brother measured 6cm difference? Maybe on different spot? It could be your floors are uneven or the tape is not straight or the tip of your head is not centered.

For me it’s the opposite. I’m 175-176cm and my eye level is around 162. Can’t tell that my forehead is big since I’m a NW0 and my skull is long so the top of my head is closer the back of my skull.
Just measured again on the same floor where I was measured 173cm but my eyes were measured at 165cm. But when I independently measure my eyes to the tip of the head it is 13cm.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
You guys are retarded if you can’t figure out your height accurately with a cereal box, pencil and measuring tape. You are 173 no doubt about it.

• So Sad

I am so confused
youre probably 5'9, i get 5'9 at home, 5'11 at doctors but im really 5'10, take into account that your back is probably not perfectly straight or your head isnt perfectly straight when doing a home measurement

Doctors don't bother to measure things correctly.

Just measured again on the same floor where I was measured 173cm but my eyes were measured at 165cm. But when I independently measure my eyes to the tip of the head it is 13cm.
Try measuring your height lying down. With your feet against the wall. If you get 173. That’s your real height.

Both 173cm

Oh my, this dude now hooked you up on his stadiometer...
200 dollars per visit...
Animation Inject GIF by Patrick Smith

:feelshehe:

PS. No surprise, if he keeps increasing your height: 6'0 next month, 6'2 next year, while increasing your consultation prices :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 27213 and TeenAscender
something ain’t right

• +1
i have done all this hardmaxxing and make music developed an supportive community just to get heightmogged by a recessed 6 foot tall htn spick edgar at tji fridays today it's so funny how i zygo mog all these fuckers and have bigger skull and just better facial featrues the heightpill truly is a brutal pill to swallow the day i become 5 10 is the day i finall yleave the forum forever which is next year

i have done all this hardmaxxing and make music developed an supportive community just to get heightmogged by a recessed 6 foot tall htn spick edgar at tji fridays today it's so funny how i zygo mog all these fuckers and have bigger skull and just better facial featrues the heightpill truly is a brutal pill to swallow the day i become 5 10 is the day i finall yleave the forum forever which is next year
never gonna happen

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Hey bro u seem knowledgeable ? Can u tell me whats wrong with my spine and how much am loosing due to this ? This is my body when trying my best to stand against a wall @dr.mog

Attachments

• IMG_20230524_091416.jpg
    IMG_20230524_091416.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230524_091408.jpg
    IMG_20230524_091408.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230524_091358.jpg
    IMG_20230524_091358.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
@Dr.Mog check the above comment bro .Thanks

Hey bro u seem knowledgeable ? Can u tell me whats wrong with my spine and how much am loosing due to this ? This is my body when trying my best to stand against a wall @dr.mog
Half an inch maybe

@Dr. Mog check the above comment bro thanks

Nothing too worse in particular except you have a slight anterior pelvic tilt at the lumbar vertebrae.

IMG 0931

This is the normal human body and this is how it should be like. A rod straight vertebra is abnormal.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Thanks.bro this is me
Nothing too worse in particular except you have a slight anterior pelvic tilt at the lumbar vertebrae.

View attachment 2221128
This is the normal human body and this is how it should be like. A rod straight vertebra is abno

Attachments

• IMG_20230524_044754.jpg
    IMG_20230524_044754.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 0
What about the above pic @Dr. Mog

Thanks.bro this is me
You do have a slight anterior pelvic tilt. Watch YT videos on this topic and learn to correct it with the given exercises or you can search and refer my thread on this very topic.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Well thats a cope I havent heard before

Morning Height isnt your real Height since thats not The Height a foid sees you on a date

Morning Height isnt your real Height since thats not The Height a foid sees you on a date
So you rather consider what a foid sees in you at some 3:76 am while giving a gut rearrangement session your “real height” or something standard you wake up to daily?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Hey bro this is my when i straighten up my knee and legs completely . @Dr. Mog

Attachments

• IMG_20230525_114948.jpg
    IMG_20230525_114948.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 0
So you rather consider what a foid sees in you at some 3:76 am while giving a gut rearrangement session your “real height” or something standard you wake up to daily?
You see foids after a work Day. You Are 2cm shorter after a work day

I've been measured twice at 2 different doctor offices, both the times they said I was 184cm and that's what a measurement tape gives me as well.

you’re not doing it correctly

Time of day maybe, your spine compresses throughout the day

• +1