You are lucky to be living in Eastern Europe (if you are)

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Been checking some club pics.
Most guys don't stand out or are average at best. In clubs like these you can easily mog most guys with good clothes and some muscle.

Also slovenian clubs are damn nice.

Examples:

@dotacel @badromance

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
so i am from EE and this is bs cause women are picking basing on money more than ever (you want what you cant have) and in UK minimal wage is 5x time more than here. you little cuck.

also all women are subject to hypergamy on steroids powered by tinder and social media; theyre worshipped not only in japan and USA, but in rest of the world as well maybe except some islamic places.

living in EE is crap cause you technically have to spend 5x years more in your lifetime working fulltime than in usa uk etc
you also cant move on your own on minimal wage, even rent cost for cheepest small flat without kitchen for single person with shitty quality far exceeds minimum monthly wage.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and androidcel
Then why aren't you slaying at club with good clothes and some muscle :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, badromance and theropeking
so i am from EE and this is bs cause women are picking basing on money more than ever (you want what you cant have) and in UK minimal wage is 5x time more than here. you little cuck.

also all women are subject to hypergamy on steroids powered by tinder and social media; theyre worshipped not only in japan and USA, but in rest of the world as well maybe except some islamic places.

living in EE is crap cause you technically have to spend 5x years more in your lifetime working fulltime than in usa uk etc
you also cant move on your own on minimal wage, even rent cost for cheepest small flat without kitchen for single person with shitty quality far exceeds minimum monthly wage.
Im talking about dating in Eastern Europe and its competition compared to the west.

In Us you have to wage slave, prices are diffrent aswell.

i doubt you have good clothes
In clubs I wear Calvin Klein, my favorite brand. Im not gonna brag about brands tho, Its pretty much off topic.

@androidcel keeps asking me this and that, I can give you a honest anwser and tell you Im looking for a LTR, or get a oneitis than looking to slay

In clubs I wear Calvin Klein, my favorite brand. Im not gonna brag about brands tho, Its pretty much off topic.

@androidcel keeps asking me this and that, I can give you a honest anwser and tell you Im looking for a LTR, or get a oneitis than looking to slay
in my country just this is enough doesnt have to be super expensive

this wouldn't be the problem if the USSR still existed. women are basically vaginal jews.

Lmao, money game was stong at USSR too probably.
as a slav i disagree with the wage in my country it's very minimal, @FatmanO 's country has the most wage on average mine has the lowest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
as a slav i disagree with the wage in my country it's very minimal, @FatmanO 's country has the most wage on average mine has the lowest
Where are you from? Also this. Its not Swiss pay but decent

as long as you're at least average looking and take care of yourself well you really shouldn't be incel here unless you're autistic tbh

also if your monthly wage is 1k+ (probably top 0.1% in my country, and you'll probably have this after a year or two working in a foreign company) it's literally impossible to not get laid, EE women aren't nearly as lookist as Western women but they value money and status much more

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Actually I'm dating a chick from Czechia :feelsgah: speaking from experience I'd say EE women are way more friendly and spontaneous than their western counterparts as long as you groom well and look masculine (not saying that they can't be arrogant and degenerate tho).

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Deleted member 470
Actually I'm dating a chick from Czechia :feelsgah: speaking from experience I'd say EE women are way more friendly and spontaneous than their western counterparts as long as you groom well and look masculine (not saying that they can't be arrogant and degenerate tho).
Muscles help in eastern europe a lot more. Also I see a lot more guys fatter or skinnyfat or straight up skinny and less people that lift really in my area of my age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
yeah very lucky jfl living in a 3 world shithole with 200 eu minimal wage

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
yeah very lucky jfl living in a 3 world shithole with 200 eu minimal wage
Average prostitute can earn that much in hour in west lmao

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Minimal wage is about 400euros. You have to be very stupid to work for minimal wage if you can't finish school. Prices are cheaper too.

Some of these guys are below, look at how many of them are fat/skinnyfat or balkanicaly repulsive.
yes,but they are low iq,low inhib and NT.

yes,but they are low iq,low inhib and NT.
Im low inhib and NT too, I don't really understand your point. Its a must to be NT really, without it all looksmaxxing is useless

• +1
Im low inhib and NT too, I don't really understand your point. Its a must to be NT really, without it all looksmaxxing is useless
Im too,but im self aware,most of other guys are not.The more you are looksmaxxed,the more NT you become.

Minimal wage is about 400euros. You have to be very stupid to work for minimal wage if you can't finish school. Prices are cheaper too.
Is Slovenia in Euro?

• +1
Yes, since 2006
How is the living standards there?

I've been to Czechia and Poland which are not in Euro, and their life is pretty hard. Because food and flats are expensive yet they don't earn more than people in Euro do.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
How is the living standards there?

I've been to Czechia and Poland which are not in Euro, and their life is pretty hard. Because food and flats are expensive yet they don't earn more than people in Euro do.
Im in top 25% due to my dads hard work.

Poland and checz is cheaper, but Slovenia is nice aswell imo.

Lmao, money game was stong at USSR too probably.

Lenin shot prostitutes and all for the better. also during his rise there was an incel rebellion of sorts if I remember correctly.

https://www.rbth.com/history/328265-russian-sexual-revolution
"All of these wild developments had been taking place while Russia was still in the midst of the World War, as well as the Civil War. Amnesties in 1917, 1919, 1920 and beyond freed a great many criminals in a country where state power had only begun to form. The masses of criminals were joined by defecting and discharged soldiers.

Rape by 1920s has become an epidemic. Quite strikingly, sexual violence towards former noble and bourgeois women was for a time even considered “class justice” among the proletarian males. Meanwhile, up to 20 percent of Russia’s male population had carried sexually-transmitted diseases (although in Tsarist Russia in the beginning of the century, the numbers were 25-27%). New laws on marriage and the overall atmosphere of breaking with the past encouraged promiscuity and casual approach to sex, unthinkable just years ago."

what does that sound like?
similarly the Freikorps did things the same way

https://www.nytimes.com/1987/06/21/books/the-women-they-feared.html

nevermind the title. its clickbaity. its deeper than that.

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
Im too,but im self aware,most of other guys are not.The more you are looksmaxxed,the more NT you become.
Have to agree, once women started paying attention to me I became a lot more confident in myself. Everything changed on first day of this schoo year.

• +1
Have to agree, once women started paying attention to me I became a lot more confident in myself. Everything changed on first day of this schoo year.
(y) and better call them girls instead women kinda cringy

(y) and better call them girls instead women kinda cringy
Females, girls, women, its the same. But I do agree most attention I got was from 15-16 year olds.

Females, girls, women, its the same. But I do agree most attention I got was from 15-16 year olds.
When you say women,you talk about all of them.I doubt some 21-25 year olds are interested in you or older

When you say women,you talk about all of them.I doubt some 21-25 year olds are interested in you or older
No, but Im not 21-25 so that is mostly the reason.

Muscles help in eastern europe a lot more
this,
in Poland most people drink a lot, so most of them are not in great shape... just a sixpack with a little muscle is a huge boost, you put it on tinder without seeming tryhard and you get laid easily with average face

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Lenin shot prostitutes and all for the better. also during his rise there was an incel rebellion of sorts if I remember correctly.

https://www.rbth.com/history/328265-russian-sexual-revolution
"All of these wild developments had been taking place while Russia was still in the midst of the World War, as well as the Civil War. Amnesties in 1917, 1919, 1920 and beyond freed a great many criminals in a country where state power had only begun to form. The masses of criminals were joined by defecting and discharged soldiers.

Rape by 1920s has become an epidemic. Quite strikingly, sexual violence towards former noble and bourgeois women was for a time even considered “class justice” among the proletarian males. Meanwhile, up to 20 percent of Russia’s male population had carried sexually-transmitted diseases (although in Tsarist Russia in the beginning of the century, the numbers were 25-27%). New laws on marriage and the overall atmosphere of breaking with the past encouraged promiscuity and casual approach to sex, unthinkable just years ago."

what does that sound like?
similarly the Freikorps did things the same way

https://www.nytimes.com/1987/06/21/books/the-women-they-feared.html

nevermind the title. its clickbaity. its deeper than that.
It's amazing to see yet again and again how pivotal the topic of sex is in every revolution. The two genders are in perpetual conflict agitated by you know whom. Somebody has to submit.