"You are not an Incel if you haven't tried looksmaxxing". Agree or Disagree. Discuss.

You are not an Incel if you haven't tried looksmaxxing

• Total voters
Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
So folks do you agree or disagree as per subject header.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You are an incel if you can't get laid with your current personality/looks/status/money whatever.

You are a failure and should kys if you have tried everything and still cant get laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Autist and 1 other person
I think that goes for average blokes like me, if you are fucking ugly and a manlet then it's over, but if you are an average dude ir a bit below average Who just got fucked by hypergamy then you need to move your ass.

However, that doesn't quit the fact that I'm incel, because it's not like I have women into me and I refuse to have sex or some shit (aka true volcel), it's the opposite, women, the majority of them, don't want me and refuse to have any kind of sexual intercourse with me, therefore I consider myself an incel (a hypergamycel if you ask me)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
You’re an incel if you can’t get laid no matter how hard you try. You’re a truecel if you still can’t get laid despite looksmaxxing to the fullest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, GoonCel, Lorsss and 4 others
You're a volcel if you don't want to fuck genetic trash, subhuman tier females. Almost all incels can fuck those. Key word being "almost".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zeta ascended
You are an incel if you can't get laid with your current personality/looks/status/money whatever.

You are a failure and should kys if you have tried everything and still cant get laid

Rather harsh OR MSTOW regarding your second statement.

I think that goes for average blokes like me, if you are fucking ugly and a manlet then it's over, but if you are an average dude ir a bit below average Who just got fucked by hypergamy then you need to move your ass.

However, that doesn't quit the fact that I'm incel, because it's not like I have women into me and I refuse to have sex or some shit (aka true volcel), it's the opposite, women, the majority of them, don't want me and refuse to have any kind of sexual intercourse with me, therefore I consider myself an incel (a hypergamycel if you ask me)

You know the thread I'm talking about Mister. Do you think that boyo was a Cherry Picked example exception to the rule or possibly the "unsilent majority"?

You’re an incel if you can’t get laid no matter how hard you try. You’re a truecel if you still can’t get laid despite looksmaxxing to the fullest.

Agree with this.

You're a volcel if you don't want to fuck genetic trash, subhuman tier females. Almost all incels can fuck those. Key word being "almost".

Disagree with this. Why Incels say they wouldn't fuck obese women is because those obese women engage in self neglect & harm. A bit chubby is cute as it's curvaceous but obese or just being a fat fuck isn't cute. It's self harm.

• +1
You know the thread I'm talking about Mister. Do you think that boyo was a Cherry Picked example exception to the rule or possibly the "unsilent majority"?
Lol I don't, send me the link to the thread

• +1

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

Nearly a year ago now I resorted to starting fucking a physically repulsive 66 year old woman when I was 34, to escape inceldom. Fat, frumpy, grey hair and alopecia, saggy including saggy skin, various horrible marks on her body, puppy dog ears tits, she really WAS horrible and she knew it, constantly asking me for reassurance that she wasn't. She told me she was in love with me and was desperate for me not to stop seeing her. Even though she knew it was just about sex for me she pathetically hoped that one day I would fall in love with her. I never felt any less of an incel for seeing her. I tried to make the best of the situation but in the end I couldn't carry on with it anymore. I had tried to end it previously but she wouldn't let me, making threats including self harm and suicide (she actually cut and scratched herself). It was a fucking NIGHTMARE.

If they were willing to lower themselves and say/do whatever was necessary to achieve it, most incels could escape being virgins with a woman of this level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 281
Some incels can ascend via looksmaxxing, some requiring more than others. But the TRUECELS. They are doomed, it never started for them. No matter what they do they will never ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lorsss and Littleboy

Nearly a year ago now I resorted to starting fucking a physically repulsive 66 year old woman when I was 34, to escape inceldom. Fat, frumpy, grey hair and alopecia, saggy including saggy skin, various horrible marks on her body, puppy dog ears tits, she really WAS horrible and she knew it, constantly asking me for reassurance that she wasn't. She told me she was in love with me and was desperate for me not to stop seeing her. Even though she knew it was just about sex for me she pathetically hoped that one day I would fall in love with her. I never felt any less of an incel for seeing her. I tried to make the best of the situation but in the end I couldn't carry on with it anymore. I had tried to end it previously but she wouldn't let me, making threats including self harm and suicide (she actually cut and scratched herself). It was a fucking NIGHTMARE.

If they were willing to lower themselves and say/do whatever was necessary to achieve it, most incels could escape being virgins with a woman of this level.

Props to your libido, I can't even get horny enough with a 5/10 and below srs

• +1
A 5'1 curry is an incel no matter how much he gymcels. A truecel will always be a truecel.

• +1
You're an incel if you:
1: haven't lost your virginity
2: want to lose your virginity
3 (the most important one): CALL yourself an incel, it's a self-describing label just like every other one.

• +1

Damn dude, kinda impressed you were able to get it up with that ngl

• +1
  • +1
Basement dweller autist-cels want to stuff for zero effort

what else is new

Weed hasn't even looksmaxxed that much from what I recall

@Weed Explan

Yeah and he's a normie tier guy now with girlfriends and shit

So what's your point?

since fucking when i wanna see this, my point is if you a 2/10 you can try as hard as you want but it will all be pointless

Yeah and he's a normie tier guy now with girlfriends and shit

So what's your point?
Haven't you been on his leaked facebook profile?
He is still an incel that worships some female video game character.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
If you're below 5'5, nothing can save you. If you have a chin so far back that your teeth are always showing, it's over. Sometimes you just know someone is destined to a life of solitude

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Haven't you been on his leaked facebook profile?
He is still an incel that worships some female video game character.
Huh someone said he was in relationship or something

Weed hasn't even looksmaxxed that much from what I recall

@Weed Explan
My biggest looksmax was accutane, upped me by 1-2 points tbh and haircut because long hair and recessed chin look ogre.

My biggest looksmax was accutane, upped me by 1-2 points tbh and haircut because long hair and recessed chin look ogre.
You going back to get a genioplasty?

Looksmaxxing in terms of being neurotypical

I disagree, you are incel if you have tried getting laid but you haven't got (prostitutes don't count), even if you are fat fuck. That means that you are incel in that moment.

You going back to get a genioplasty?
Well, I have £2k saved up but I am gonna stop wagecucking in few weeks so gonna earn online 3k and get the surgery tbh. If not for dank consumption I would've already saved up, also get to spend on other things like car insurance, PC etc.
I disagree, you are incel if you have tried getting laid but you haven't got (prostitutes don't count), even if you are fat fuck. That means that you are incel in that moment.
In common sense yes but think about femcels. It's like them not trying tinder, not trying to looksmax at least a little bit means your aim is not to get laid or simply you are not blackpilled and think that bettering your looks won't change anything.

Tbh, do you have a skincare routine rn?

Tbh, do you have a skincare routine rn?
No, I rarely get acne glad fucking god lol. My skin is still fucked, most likely gonna get skin laser surgery in the future.

Man does as he will but cannot will as he wills - Arthur Schopenhauer.
Looksmaxxing in terms of being neurotypical

You just can't just become NT.

If you already shower yourself, workout a bit and dont eat shit food, have normal clothes and haircut and still incel - i disagree

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Damn,I think I'd rather just stay an incel.

• +1
not all subhuman girls accept to fuck an incel. when I started to flirt with girls, subhuman girls were the first target for me, but they rejected me easily

• +1
not all subhuman girls accept to fuck an incel. when I started to flirt with girls, subhuman girls were the first target for me, but they rejected me easily
Key word being "almost".

• +1
If you already shower yourself, workout a bit and dont eat shit food, have normal clothes and haircut and still incel - i disagree
all incel.is users are extremely asocial or fat or lack completely style and haircut.
in the official incel.is poll, 30% users claimed to be overweight, 20% very skinny and 40% claimed to have no friends.
how can they desire a girlfriend if they can't even have male friends?
the only girls they tried to flirt with were on Tinder.