You are not an insecure htn

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
@insecurehtn I know you've said nothing and just followed me but if you are any of those guys in your pics you're normie. I don't know who overrated you hard but you're just a regular degular guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, Hero of the Imperium, AspiringMogger and 10 others
Would it help if i paintjobed myself black

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Would it help if i paintjobed myself black
No, you'd look even worse with shit colored skin. People would think you're Indian then it would ACTUALLY be over

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, EverythingMattersCel, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
That's the sweet spot for coping

"Sure, I'm not model tier/a chad or anything, just above average"

Followed by a couple non-looks related copes that allow you to believe you are in the top category, all things considered

• +1
Reactions: twilight, RecessedChinCel, Graham and 10 others

Followed by a couple non-looks related copes that allow you to believe you are in the top category, all things considered
Someone probably told him he's htn. Most raters rate htn when there's visible bones. I know many here would say that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 19174
He may not be but you certainly are one

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

Followed by a couple non-looks related copes that allow you to believe you are in the top category, all things considered.
Does coping have to do exclusively with failing with girls؟

im a high tier subhuman

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, datboijj and Deleted member 14693

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 25938, Banasura and 3 others
Even irl HTN isn’t that high smv. It’s Chad or nothing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
Bro has beef with anyone at this point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and User49
For everyone in this site. If someone rates you in PM. Subtract 2 PSL. That's your real rating.

• +1
Reactions: twilight, Pikabro and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and Mr. President
For everyone in this site. If someone rates you in PM. Subtract 2 PSL. That's your real rating.
PMs are more accurate bc there’s no peer pressure to underrate people to seem cool

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
PMs are more accurate bc there’s no peer pressure to underrate people to seem cool
nah people are nicer in PMs. Plus half the users live in India where average person outside is 2 PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight, St.TikTokcel and Reformed
nah people are nicer in PMs. Plus half the users live in India where average person outside is 2 PSL.
Yes it’s still more accurate in PMs. I actually hate the rating system here. Everyone is rated between LTN-HTN and I swear chadlite is never used

Nigga just snapped on some innocent greycel for interacting with him. Nigger + roid rage combined
dangerous combo imagine him with the henny

• JFL
Reactions: twilight, insecurehtn and Reformed
Yes it’s still more accurate in PMs. I actually hate the rating system here. Everyone is rated between LTN-HTN and I swear chadlite is never used
saw a true chad in dms a while ago he just had skin problems, i was atounded

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Reformed
Cope tbh my ratings broadly were the same in pms as when I made a thread in ratings (I’m chadlite 😘)

@insecurehtn I know you've said nothing and just followed me but if you are any of those guys in your pics you're normie. I don't know who overrated you hard but you're just a regular degular guy
What celebrity would you say is a htn, and what separates a htn from a mtn in your opinion/old?

3571407 BGM White

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
they supah ugly, one of the ugliest phenotypes. some mutt

I’m actually dying of laughter😭😭

Homeboy just followed you cause he liked you content and he had a thread dedicated to you clowning him🤣🤣 this is insane Nigga

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight, mogger10, Blackgymmax and 1 other person