You are not "anti-aging". You are coping

A

AscensionCel

Iron
You are not "anti-aging". You are artifically masking it at best.

Tret? Well it stimulates collagen as long as you use it but it doesn't address other skin issues such as sagging and bone loss. Even if you are on tret most people will be able to guess your age and if you get gay glow, it will look comical if you are 35+.
Fin? Aside from side effects it only temporally delays norwood reaper if he is destined to visit you.

There is not much you can do about your teeth getting worse, receding gums, eye skin sagging and 1000 other things. You can even tell someone's age from color of their eyeballs.

The ONLY legitimate way to age well is be genetically elite and have top 1% bones. No amount of plastic surgery can make you elite. You have to be born with it.

This is top 5% bones LMAO:
Titanic Then And Now embed 9

This is top 1% bones:
Fsafsa

But let's be honest. Neither of us have top bones which is why we rot on this incel forum.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, horizontallytall, datboijj and 3 others
true, that's why you want to look like my avi at 35 and don't give a single fuck like a pussy putting creams on your face and wanna rope because of a wrinkle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, AscensionCel and LooksThinker

Anti aging isn't cope if you have money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, PseudoMaxxer, datboijj and 4 others
Speak for yourself OP I have chadlite bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, Tai Lung, Dicktator and 1 other person
Tbh you can get retinol cream with vitamin an and c until 30 and you should be good. Make sure you don’t look tired

Being tired can be attributed to a lot of factors. Back when I used to fap 5 x a day it made me look older than I was.

Best to do low fap and quit it all together to prevent looking like a middle aged man whilst your in your 20s.

Another thing is getting a face lift or just getting Botox. I know it’s a women thing but guys also get judged for their age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, horizontallytall, shychad and 4 others
Tret? Well it stimulates collagen as long as you use it but it doesn't address other skin issues such as sagging and bone loss. Even if you are on tret most people will be able to guess your age.
Fin? Aside from side effects it only temporally delays norwood reaper if he is destined to visit you.
There is not much you can do about your teeth getting worse, receding gums, eye skin sagging and 1000 other things.
You are not "anti-aging". You are artifically masking it at best. The ONLY legitimate way to age well is be genetically elite and have top 1% bones.

View attachment 2533011

This is top 1% bones:
View attachment 2533029
But let's be honest. Neither of us have top bones which is why we rot on this incel forum.
Lifestyle, moderate implants, and facelift (the latter 2 only if necessary)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Tret? Well it stimulates collagen as long as you use it but it doesn't address other skin issues such as sagging and bone loss. Even if you are on tret most people will be able to guess your age.
There is not much you can do about your teeth getting worse, receding gums, eye skin sagging and 1000 other things.
You are not "anti-aging". You are artifically masking it at best. The ONLY legitimate way to age well is be genetically elite and have top 1% bones.

View attachment 2533011

This is top 1% bones:
View attachment 2533029
surgery for teeth gums and veneers, Duta for hair and skin, laser shit etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, Cliff_Lee and PseudoMaxxer
Water fasting on the other hand..😎

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
anti aging does not mean you want to look 15 at 45 retard

us oldcels just want to delay aging and try to stay young looking as long as possible. no shit the reapers take your bones collagen and hair sooner or later

i would be happy if my cremes and supplements make me look 30 at 40

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, bradpittshairline, aesthedick and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, Dicktator and Deleted member 29167
I did couple rounds of low dose accutane in my early 20s wonder if this helped my collagen bc I do look younger

Tret? Well it stimulates collagen as long as you use it but it doesn't address other skin issues such as sagging and bone loss. Even if you are on tret most people will be able to guess your age and if you get gay glow, it will look comical if you are 35+.

There is not much you can do about your teeth getting worse, receding gums, eye skin sagging and 1000 other things. You can even tell someone's age from color of their eyeballs.

The ONLY legitimate way to age well is be genetically elite and have top 1% bones. No amount of plastic surgery can make you elite. You have to be born with it.

View attachment 2533011

This is top 1% bones:
View attachment 2533063
Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionCel
Best real anti aging device: baby blood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, autistic_tendencies and ElBastardo
umm yeah thats the point
So why all of you retards tell how you are „anti-aging” when in reality it should be called „cope-aging”

99% of current anti-aging looksmaxing is cope and not even preventive. One good example of true anti-age is SPF

I am excited for REAL anti-aging as we humans hopefully find new ways to seriously stop it but it’s not here yet

Tret + radiesse fillers is a good combination to treat sagging

cope being a kissless virgin has slowed down my aging by 1000%

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
gay glow from tret????

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000 and Cliff_Lee

Wrong, there are studies of 10 years of continuous usage and if anything, you keep slowly GAINING hair over the years instead

You can also reduce your nose size, and dye your hair blonde, maximize pink skin coloration (neotenic traits)

View attachment 2533011

This is top 1% bones:
View attachment 2533063
This lokey a retarded take but ok. No shit the whole point of anti aging is to mask shit LOL