You are only a confirmed chad if you have true IOIs

PurplePaintBox

PurplePaintBox

Average white girl is hideous
So many softmaxxed normies think if a girl glances to their direction, its an instant IOI and she is interested in them sexually. Bitch please if a girl tries to glance at you and you catch them, and they turn their head away in embarrassment that is a TRUE IOI. Basically a true IOI is when you know a girls IOI is not out of slight interest, an IOD, or she is virtue signalling to you to publicly demonstrate using you in a lowkey way that she is someone who has good character to others without blatantly saying it outright, making her look arrogant otherwise. Its a common way bitches get orbiters to increase her social standing without making it seem obvious, and attaining simps who will do anything for her thinking they have a chance at a crumb of pussy. You see that shit alot on twitch and instagram. Don't be a simp plain and simple. A true IOI shows that a girl is scared you will reject her, but she cannot hide her real emotions because she wants you that badly which is obvious in her body language.

OVER if you don't get a true IOI like this.
Chad only sweetie.
Chad only sweetie

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Averagecel, thecel, Deleted member 4383 and 10 others
that gif destroyed me

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, yonmaxxed and 14 others
This is a fact

• +1
Reactions: PurplePaintBox
Yep but who rly cares, standards are rising so very few men get this. If you can act on any IOI and get the slay i’m not sure why it matters if you get such a strong IOI or not.

No 5.25 PSL guy will get this IOI but he’ll still be able to slay the majority of women if he has on point everything else..

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Highrise, Deleted member 4383 and 5 others
Yep but who rly cares, standards are rising so very few men get this. If you can act on any IOI and get the slay i’m not sure why it matters if you get such a strong IOI or not.

No 5.25 PSL guy will get this IOI but he’ll still be able to slay the majority of women if he has on point everything else..

Cope. Why settle for ugly girls? Are you going to be at your deathbed knowing you never got a taste of stacy? Thats kind of sad tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 275
Good thread and good gif. Unless you're 6+ psl you ain't getting a sight of real iois. You're a faggot if you think otherwise. We all are doomed but at least we don't cope with saying that a girl must be into you if she looks at you for a millisecond jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PurplePaintBox and Deleted member 3043
Cope. Why settle for ugly girls?
you don’t have to settle for ugly girls lol. It’s obviously better to be better looking and taller but it might be delusional to expect that after looksmaxing your smv will be equal to Henry Cavill

Regardless even the girl giving him IOI is nothing special, like a high tier normie. Girls who give you IOI as strong as this are always going to be less good looking than you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7313, piscicide and 4 others
you don’t have to settle for ugly girls lol. It’s obviously better to be better looking and taller but it might be delusional to expect that after looksmaxing your smv will be equal to Henry Cavill

Regardless even the girl giving him IOI is nothing special, like a high tier normie. Girls who give you IOI as strong as this are always going to be less good looking than you
Quite the blackpill. If you get true IOIs it means that she thinks you are out of her league but the hypergamous nature of women won't let the rare chad species get away from them despite all that.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and turkproducer
I’m chad then

• JFL
Good thread and good gif. Unless you're 6+ psl you ain't getting a sight of real iois. You're a faggot if you think otherwise. We all are doomed but at least we don't cope with saying that a girl must be into you if she looks at you for a millisecond jfl
Nah it's cope. Looks is important, but personal preferences, luck and situation play a really big role.

I've had an average slim girl come up to me and ask me to fuck her at a festival last year. (inb4 'no ioi') But this year no luck so far and incel again. Over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piscicide and PurplePaintBox
She’s a worthless whore. It’s that simple

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Nah it's cope. Looks is important, but personal preferences, luck and situation play a really big role.

I've had an average slim girl come up to me and ask me to fuck her at a festival last year. (inb4 'no ioi') But this year no luck so far and incel again. Over.
yeah thats cope cause if she straight up cold approaches you and asks to fuck, she knows shes the one with the playing cards. There is basically 0% of rejection so she confidently approached you.

A true IOI shows that a girl is scared you will reject her, but she cannot hide her emotions because she wants you that badly. Over if a girl confidently approaches you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: saltii131, Deleted member 4416, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others

Imagine basing yourself on luck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes
yeah thats cope cause if she straight up cold approaches you and asks to fuck, she knows shes the one with the playing cards. There is basically 0% of rejection so she confidently approached you.

A true IOI shows that a girl is scared you will reject her, but she cannot hide her emotions because she wants you that badly. Over if a girl confidently approaches you.
over for me

• So Sad
Yeah it's cope when girls better looking than you directly approach you and ask you to fuck them.

Should've said 'cope' and walked away.

Absolutely over when hot girls want to fuck you. Time to kms.
Imagine basing yourself on luck
Luck>Skill.

Get lucky a few times and you won at life.

I am currently making a huge stock market gamble. If I get lucky, I will never have to work a day in my life.

If I get lucky with a LTR with an extremely hot girl I am set for a couple of months/year in terms of sex and validation.

Etc. JFL @ getting to the skill to wageslave at top firm or being able to pickup girls at clubs, when you just need a bit of luck and no skill.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: piscicide
Yeah it's cope when girls better looking than you directly approach you and ask you to fuck them.

Luck>Skill.

I am currently making a huge stock market gamble. If I get lucky, I will never have to work a day in my life.

If I get lucky with a LTR with an extremely hot girl I am set for a couple of months/year in terms of sex and validation.

Etc. JFL @ getting to the skill to wageslave at top firm or being able to pickup girls at clubs, when you just need a bit of luck and no skill.

simp. Theres no power to that. You will never feel the dopamine rush of knowing you can pull any girl, but you just got lucky.

That feeling that wherever you go, their will always be chads eyeing you and laughing at you if you try to defend her. jfl. Knowing that belittling feeling of everyone thinking you are definitely beta buxxing her lifestyle and she is only with you for that. rather kms. Living the beta life.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Got the hunter eyes and Deleted member 275
I still get IOIs like that and I am no Chad.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PurplePaintBox and Deleted member 3043
I still get IOIs like that and I am no Chad.

That simply means you are not getting IOIs, your mind is creating it to cope with the fact that you are not a chad.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
No shit, but it feels a hell of a lot better to be an IRL 5.5-6 than an IRL 3-3.5

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Got the hunter eyes and PubertyMaxxer
That simply means you are not getting IOIs, your mind is creating it to cope with the fact that you are not a chad.
You don't know me young subhuman.
Most Chads are not men.

And women want men, not faggots like you with a female avatar.

You don't know me young subhuman.
Most Chads are not men.

And women want men, not faggots like you with a female avatar.

well you better slay now mr oldcel cause you won't have your looks for that much longer.

Bonk gang

Last edited:
No a true IOI is her running across the hallway, screaming your name, then leaping on to your chest, wrapping her legs around you as she hugs you

then asking what fragrance you are wearing as she is inhaling deeply and wafting her hands up to nose as her eyes roll back.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
If in just slight doubt it wasn't an ioi

• +1
No a true IOI is her running across the hallway, screaming your name, then leaping on to your chest, wrapping her legs around you as she hugs you

then asking what fragrance you are wearing as she is inhaling deeply and wafting her hands up to nose as her eyes roll back.

thats just a psycho bitch being weird

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: audreyen and PenileFacialSurgery
  • JFL
Here are IOI's I recieved

Girls stopping dead in their tracks to stare, girls smiling while staring for like 10 seconds, girls purposely bumping into me, girls walking up and asking random questions, girls walking across store to flirt, girls casually mentioning how good looking you are > These are from the mall, clothing stoe, or gym ioi's

I've never been in a night club while looksmaxxed so I bet its even worse ( more obvious ) in there

• +1
Here are IOI's I recieved

Girls stopping dead in their tracks to stare, girls smiling while staring for like 10 seconds, girls purposely bumping into me, girls walking up and asking random questions, girls walking across store to flirt, girls casually mentioning how good looking you are > These are from the mall, clothing stoe, or gym ioi's

I've never been in a night club while looksmaxxed so I bet its even worse ( more obvious ) in there

So many softmaxxed normies think if a girl glances to their direction, its an instant IOI and she is interested in them sexually. Bitch please if a girl tries to glance at you and you catch them, and they turn their head away in embarrassment that is a TRUE IOI. Basically a true IOI is when you know a girls IOI is not out of slight interest, an IOD, or she is virtue signalling to you to publicly demonstrate using you in a lowkey way that she is someone who has good character to others without blatantly saying it outright, making her look arrogant otherwise. Its a common way bitches get orbiters to increase her social standing without making it seem obvious, and attaining simps who will do anything for her thinking they have a chance at a crumb of pussy. You see that shit alot on twitch and instagram. Don't be a simp plain and simple. A true IOI shows that a girl is scared you will reject her, but she cannot hide her real emotions because she wants you that badly which is obvious in her body language.

Chad only sweetie.
View attachment 392804
what if you get IOI from fat goth girls and egirls

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
  • +1
Reactions: inTimeTheyWillPay

I've seen this happen to guys in the friendzone... This is not an ioi wtf. It means she thinks you're 'cute' not 'hot'.

• +1

Interesting

• +1
Notice she looked away really quickly in fear because he lacks collagen

• +1
I've seen this happen to guys in the friendzone... This is not an ioi wtf. It means she thinks you're 'cute' not 'hot'.
Then what was her wafting My sweaty balls straight out the gym into her nose, as her eyes rollback

keep coping you pathetic permavirgin subhuman incel

I've never been without a nice+ female since 14.
Maybe 2 months at 15 because I needed peace and I have standards.
Soft 46yo looksmaxxer

You lived in better times man. Jealous

I've never been without a nice+ female since 14.
Maybe 2 months at 15 because I needed peace and I have standards.

how the fuck? niggas will remember things they did back in 1988

Then what was her wafting My sweaty balls straight out the gym into her nose, as her eyes rollback

keep coping you pathetic permavirgin subhuman incel
Then you should've told us that story instead of the pathetic hug she gave you

faggot

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: PurplePaintBox and PenileFacialSurgery
Then you should've told us that story instead of the pathetic hug she gave you

faggot
Maybe you should up your reading comprehension skills you retard

she jumped on top of me her legs around me

“Bro dude, friend zone bro that sucks”

"Survival can be a matter of luck or skill

Luck>Skill.

"Survival can be a matter of luck or skill. You can't rely on luck."

• +1
Soft 46yo looksmaxxer

You lived in better times man. Jealous
I agree.
But men were better looking too so it's kind of the same.
Females were already like described here still social stygma stil existed a bit back then.
how the fuck? niggas will remember things they did back in 1988
You know 2 months without female was exceptional for me so I can remind this and I will remember it in 100 years.
Nothing beats having a good ass walking around you every morning.

Last edited:

Chad only sweetie.
View attachment 392804
I have 2

not necessarily tbh

Think, if you’re psl 6 guy ur looksmatch is a psl 6 girl now the last few times you were outside how many psl 6 girls did u see compared to legit psl 6 guys?

contrary to the belief in this forum that all goodlooking girls are shooting gangbang scenes for their onlyfans on the weekends there’s more than a few girls who just remain single because Basically they can’t find their looksmatch (obviously this is not how they’d word it) so when she’s sitting in her mac1105 class and psl 6 guy with a pheno she likes walks in believe she’s gonna let him know she’s there

a girl once started rubbing her pussy in my dick at the club. JFL, if u think this makes me a chad, it's common af in brazil. it doesn't mean shit, it's over

Got hard iois drom this chick got her number tried to get her over the past two nights and got ghosted smh

Quite the blackpill. If you get true IOIs it means that she thinks you are out of her league but the hypergamous nature of women won't let the rare chad species get away from them despite all that.
What are true iois?