You aren't ugly, ur just fat

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
You aren't an incel, you aren't boneless. You're just fucking fat. i think that should be motivating enough for you to lose weight here are incels in this forum that weight like 40kg and still look shit if you somewhat look human while being the fattest nigga ever you will ascend, after losing weight. Hey lose the weight tho don't be a fat nigga ur entire life do it in a calorie deficit starving urself just cucks u

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pandora, Ultimate Subhuman™, BeanletMogger and 14 others
getting surgery is easier than losing weight

• +1
Reactions: roadtomtn, Deleted member 62709, deadstock and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, MoggingProspect, Deleted member 62709 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
if anything ashwagandha would raise dht, but id be careful with it and only dose once or twice a week when ur under high stress, cos ashwagandha also raises serotonin which in long run causes serotonin syndrome
Continue speaking. CONTINUE. i wanna know more give me more knowledge

I mog most skinny normies while obese jfl

• +1
Reactions: Pandora
I know a lot of skinny dudes and they are LTN, leanmaxxing = cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65192
Who cares about fat people anyway. They don't have brains

Cope thread, it's your genetic metabolism that made you fat in the first place, you're probably unattractive underneath, losing bodyfat is a lot more important, but yes if someone's borderline obese they should lose weight first

I'm not fat nor ugly

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
losing weight is easier than getting money for surgery

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
You aren't an incel, you aren't boneless. You're just fucking fat. i think that should be motivating enough for you to lose weight here are incels in this forum that weight like 40kg and still look shit if you somewhat look human while being the fattest nigga ever you will ascend, after losing weight. Hey lose the weight tho don't be a fat nigga ur entire life do it in a calorie deficit starving urself just cucks u
No, I’m actually an ugly boneless guy.

Source:

(I have once again started with a diet, five years later — I started at 85 kg and seven weeks later, last Friday, I stood at 70.9 kg)

It’s gone up though, I think I’m 72-73 kg now, haven’t weighed myself, I’ll do that on Tuesday night.

• +1
Reactions: N1666

Source:

(I have once again started with a diet, five years later — I started at 85 kg and seven weeks later, last Friday, I stood at 70.9 kg)

It’s gone up though, I think I’m 72-73 kg now, haven’t weighed myself, I’ll do that on Tuesday night.
Better be skinny and boneless than fat and boneless tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Better be skinny and boneless than fat and boneless tbh
Crazy how I started my diet at less than the weight I am now, five years ago. How brutal. It took me like 2,5 months to get from 70 kg to 52 kg.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

Source:

100k+ posts is crazy, you only live once bud why waste all ur time on here

100k+ posts is crazy, you only live once bud why waste all ur time on here
Well, I’ve been a NEET since 2015 and I’m also a moderator, so… it may seem like a lot, but that’s 45 posts per day in a period of nearly 6 years. Plus, I’ve also had stints where I didn’t log in for months, prior to my ascension to modhood.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Well, I’ve been a NEET since 2015 and I’m also a moderator, so… it may seem like a lot, but that’s 45 posts per day in a period of nearly 6 years. Plus, I’ve also had stints where I didn’t log in for months, prior to my ascension to modhood.
I mean if you're getting paid for this fair enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Crazy how I started my diet at less than the weight I am now, five years ago. How brutal. It took me like 2,5 months to get from 70 kg to 52 kg.
Roid tbh and put on some muscle

It'll help bring your libido back to life since you mentioned b4 that you had close to none iirc

• +1
Cope thread, it's your genetic metabolism that made you fat in the first place, you're probably unattractive underneath, losing bodyfat is a lot more important, but yes if someone's borderline obese they should lose weight first
no bad eating habits higher appetite made me fat my genetic metabolism is not cucked

Roid tbh and put on some muscle

It'll help bring your libido back to life since you mentioned b4 that you had close to none iirc
Nah that’s not halal bhai, why suggest haram? :hnghn:

How tall are you?
I’m a manlet. Either 5’10” or 5’11”, not sure. I just say 5’10” to be safe. It’s manlet because I live in the Netherlands where the average is 6’0”.

• WTF
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I’m a manlet. Either 5’10” or 5’11”, not sure. I just say 5’10” to be safe. It’s manlet because I live in the Netherlands where the average is 6’0”.
You'd be a slayer in SEA

getting surgery is easier than losing weight
ive been on a 700kcal deficit diet for the past 3 weeks bhai, been going pretty good and already noticing some weightloss.
I'll have to stay on this diet for the next 8 months as I need to lose like 15kgs or something (jfl at my 100kg obese ass)

only downside is I've had to triple my caffeine intake just to have the energy to get through the day.
I ordered a new batch of mephedrone today, which I know supresses appetite and gives a lot of energy so shit's gonna be easier.

join me and lets lose our fat together 🫂

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and Deleted member 23558
ive been on a 700kcal deficit diet for the past 3 weeks bhai, been going pretty good and already noticing some weightloss.
I'll have to stay on this diet for the next 8 months as I need to lose like 15kgs or something (jfl at my 100kg obese ass)

only downside is I've had to triple my caffeine intake just to have the energy to get through the day.
I ordered a new batch of mephedrone today, which I know supresses appetite and gives a lot of energy so shit's gonna be easier.

At 100 kg do u notice libido loss / skin not as healthy lower mood etc ?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
if anything ashwagandha would raise dht, but id be careful with it and only dose once or twice a week when ur under high stress, cos ashwagandha also raises serotonin which in long run causes serotonin syndrome
I drunk a whole ashwagandha in 500ml of water 3years ago:feelskek: and suddenly got diorhea I was peak redpilled at that time I used to watch many copers alpha manlet and many more

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
I know that, I just meant that you have to go on the Muslim Side on SEA
Right, I thought you meant Thailand and the Philippines. I mean, yeah there are Islamic communities there too, but… they’re a minority. If you mean Indonesia, I’ve heard good things as well — apparently they like hooked noses over there because it reminds them of Arabic men and thus it’s a desired trait.

At 100 kg do u notice libido loss / skin not as healthy lower mood etc ?
yeah, my libido has completely crashed. Used to masturbate 2 times per day, now it's like once every 3 days.

My mood is completely dead, not that I am in a bad mood, but that it's really flat.
I have less interest in things, less emotion, I just feel 'okay, flatlined emotionally, dead inside.'

Skin, I got those 2 pimples I showed you 2 weeks ago, just after starting my diet. They surfaced last week, goo came out, and now the spots are slowly fading again. No new pimples or skin issues from what I notice.

Skin looks slightly better honestly, less bloated and slightly healthier skin-tone.
But I come from alcoholism, was drinking 3 bottles of wine per day on average. Now I quit all alcohol when I started my diet 3 weeks ago. So that may have helped with skin too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
JFL at finding losing weight hard if you have complete control over your diet
you actually have to have negative willpower if you cant starvemax for intervals of a couple days

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 23558
Nope I legitimately have a cutecel bonestructure

I have 10-13% bf, I'm not ugly. I'm just retarded sometimes

I will join you bhai I'm starting at 136kg though :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
im still ugly after leaning down, its over

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
If I lose fat my belly will go away. I can no longer rest my hands on it :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

join me and lets lose our fat together
Did the drinking cause your weight gain? Bc i saw a pic after ur leanmax where u were like 12% bf or something. Also how do you cope with depression while in a deficit? My head is fucked and i lash out bc of small things. I smoke weed to lower cortisol and help mood swings(which makes cortisol higher in gerneral and increases mood swings when sober, i know genius). Thinking about stimulants-maxing too, but i dont know if thats the route to take with the my addiction history