You, as a person, DONT DESERVE SHIT. NO ONE OWES YOU ANYTHING

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
You don't deserve anything. Let go of your pride. You, as a guy, don't have any purpose. You think because you know the blackpill, or because you have X talent, your different from the rest of the herd.
Your not.
You really think that because your blackpilled you have some secret knowledge everyone else doesn't?
The first step to truly looksmaxxing and understanding the blackpill is that THE BLACKPILL DOESN'T OWE YOU SHIT, YOU HAVE TO WORK YOUR ASS OFF IN ORDER TO ASCEND. IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO PUT IN TOP PERCENTILE EFFORT, HOW CAN YOU EXPECT TO BECOME A TOP PERCENTILE MAN? Your jaw implants or leg lengthening surgery, or X surgery isn't gonna 100% guarantee that you will become happy. You will just become higher up the ladder in terms of attraction.

Losing your ego and accepting that you have to work your ass off, and that you might not be satisfied after all is said and done in order to ascend is the crucial first step.
"X surgery will get me X psl and I will get X girl." It doesn't work like that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Yuhbwoynadia, Hector and 5 others
Your jaw implants or leg lengthening surgery isn't gonna 100% guarantee that you will become happy. You will just become higher up the ladder in terms of attraction.
"jumping in the pool won't get you wet, you'll just become covered in water" :geek:

nigga going higher up the ladder in attractiveness IS happiness

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Littleboy, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hector and Danish_Retard
didnt ask

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 19551 and 1 other person
True af. Anyone who denies it its just seething over this.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17429
No it isn't. You'll realize this after you ascend. If you do.
clearly you were never sub5 or experienced any major change in your looks. going from HTN to chad won't make a difference
going from subhuman to HTN is lifechanging

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
i would argue that the blackpill encourages you to try since you can understand human nature better but a downside to blackpill is the LDAR attitude to it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Littleboy
Ironic coming from you eren

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
"jumping in the pool won't get you wet, you'll just become covered in water" :geek:

nigga going higher up the ladder in attractiveness IS happiness
Depends on how people treat you afterwards and your mindset

You could either end up happy like @Lars
Or be unaffected and "I feel like and incel stuck in a Chad's body" like @Xangsane

Last edited:
Depends on how people treat you afterwards and your mindset

You could either end happy like @Lars
Or be unaffected and "I feel like and incel stuck in a Chad's body" like @Xangsane
everyone treats you better when you become more attractive so it has nothing to do with mindset its whether or not you're just delusional at that point. if you're treated like a god by everyone but still feel like an incel that's legit mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and enchanted_elixir
everyone treats you better when you become more attractive so it has nothing to do with mindset its whether or not you're just delusional at that point. if you're treated like a god by everyone but still feel like an incel that's legit mental illness
Yeah, you're right. You can't fully ascend if you are mental.

Im actually better than everyone else because I have no ego

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Cope
Avg wageslave is incel, avg stem guy/programmer is incel. The world wouldn't run without men like us. We most definitely do deserve to ascend more than anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
good thread, ego is your biggest enemy learned it the goodway, got rid of it and now i have alot of plans incomming years stay tuned

me while reading this thread rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and incel194012940
damn i needed this

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: Overdose

All of our destinies are decided by birth, many will try to ascend get 5-10 surgeries and ascend by one PSL, while some will get one or two surgeries and ascend by 3 PSL. Hard work rarely equals results, you’ll realise this once you get older.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 20002, Deleted member 5892 and 2 others
Well said my cow!!

what if i break a woman's jaw for being disrespectful

How do i get kill the ego and let go of past truama ?

You don't deserve anything. Let go of your pride. You, as a guy, don't have any purpose. You think because you know the blackpill, or because you have X talent, your different from the rest of the herd.
Your not.
You really think that because your blackpilled you have some secret knowledge everyone else doesn't?
The first step to truly looksmaxxing and understanding the blackpill is that THE BLACKPILL DOESN'T OWE YOU SHIT, YOU HAVE TO WORK YOUR ASS OFF IN ORDER TO ASCEND. IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO PUT IN TOP PERCENTILE EFFORT, HOW CAN YOU EXPECT TO BECOME A TOP PERCENTILE MAN? Your jaw implants or leg lengthening surgery, or X surgery isn't gonna 100% guarantee that you will become happy. You will just become higher up the ladder in terms of attraction.

Losing your ego and accepting that you have to work your ass off, and that you might not be satisfied after all is said and done in order to ascend is the crucial first step.
"X surgery will get me X psl and I will get X girl." It doesn't work like that.
I have ascended with 0 work, hard work is cope it is all about genetics