Whitepill You can eat ANYTHING as long as it doesn't doesn't decrease your testosterone.

Dr. Bruh

Dr. Bruh

Just be healthy theory
I eat a shit ton becsuse my high T metabolism requires it. I eat meat, butter, lard, fatty cheese and sausages, bread, pasta, yogurt, milk, dried ham, fruit and so on and i stay at about 10% body fat.

That's because as long as you don't offset your metabolism by hormone disruptors such as soy, chemicals or excess sugar your intuition will always tell you exactly how much nutrients you need.

In the winter, for example, i get an apetite for very fatty meat, lard and butter to sustain my skin in the harsh conditions, otherwise it dries out and starts to crack. In the summer when i spend most of my days in the sun, i get an apetite for carrots, which help my skin recover from tanning through vitamin A.

Trust your intuition, bruh.

Last edited:
Arborist

Arborist

diagnosed autist.
testosterone will fluctuate if you're natural, that's part of the reason dudes on a trt dose still make better gains, if you don't sleep well for a single night your levels will remain crashed for several days.

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

5'11 195 lbs 18 yo KHV
fats are bad for digestion and body composition
carbs are indeed if one has good glucose sensitivity and hormone profile will only benefit in increased amounts and can even not lead to fat gain in excess overfeeding amounts

LiteralCaucasian

LiteralCaucasian

CEO of Racism™
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T GAIN WEIGHT AT ALL
My metabolism is too HIGH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dr. Bruh

Dr. Bruh

Just be healthy theory
fats are bad for digestion and body composition
carbs are indeed if one has good glucose sensitivity and hormone profile will only benefit in increased amounts and can even not lead to fat gain in excess overfeeding amounts
Incomprehensible.

J

justshower

i get an apetite for carrots, which help my skin recover from tanning through vitamin A.
liver is better for this case, ideally you eat both

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

3 PSL 5'7" 120lb 17yo Virgin 7.5" BP BBC
@androgenic 's diet is test, MK677, ashwaganda, milk and steak

igbekele007

igbekele007

Bronze
Do we have any verdict on whether to eat 2 large meals a day or 5-6 meals? Does it have an effect on testosterone or the overall metabolism?

Dr. Bruh

Dr. Bruh

Just be healthy theory
Do we have any verdict on whether to eat 2 large meals a day or 5-6 meals? Does it have an effect on testosterone or the overall metabolism?
Yes we do. This stratification is utterly retarded and has no basis in nature. There is already in an indicator which tells you when to eat and it's called "hunger".

igbekele007

igbekele007

Bronze
Yes we do. This stratification is utterly retarded and has no basis in nature. There is already in an indicator which tells you when to eat and it's called "hunger".
Based G

Rate_My_Face

Rate_My_Face

Bronze
Colagen, biotin and fat.
are seekh kababs foods for this? do you have any dietary ideas for me?

I have basically no meat in my diet. I want meat diet geared towards curbed depression, good skin and healthy hair.

Dr. Bruh

Dr. Bruh

Just be healthy theory
are seekh kababs foods for this? do you have any dietary ideas for me?

I have basically no meat in my diet. I want meat diet geared towards curbed depression, good skin and healthy hair.
Eat beef, pork, rabbit, venison, lamb. Don't eat poultry (hormones).

Users who are viewing this thread

• BBCFactory
  • litaz