You can eat ANYTHING as long as it doesn't doesn't decrease your testosterone.

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
I eat a shit ton becsuse my high T metabolism requires it. I eat meat, butter, lard, fatty cheese and sausages, bread, pasta, yogurt, milk, dried ham, fruit and so on and i stay at about 10% body fat.

That's because as long as you don't offset your metabolism by hormone disruptors such as soy, chemicals or excess sugar your intuition will always tell you exactly how much nutrients you need.

In the winter, for example, i get an apetite for very fatty meat, lard and butter to sustain my skin in the harsh conditions, otherwise it dries out and starts to crack. In the summer when i spend most of my days in the sun, i get an apetite for carrots, which help my skin recover from tanning through vitamin A.

Trust your intuition, bruh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22093, Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 22639 and 11 others
testosterone will fluctuate if you're natural, that's part of the reason dudes on a trt dose still make better gains, if you don't sleep well for a single night your levels will remain crashed for several days.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901, CristianT and Deleted member 21044
fats are bad for digestion and body composition
carbs are indeed if one has good glucose sensitivity and hormone profile will only benefit in increased amounts and can even not lead to fat gain in excess overfeeding amounts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 22354
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T GAIN WEIGHT AT ALL
My metabolism is too HIGH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fats are bad for digestion and body composition
carbs are indeed if one has good glucose sensitivity and hormone profile will only benefit in increased amounts and can even not lead to fat gain in excess overfeeding amounts
Incomprehensible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 22354
i get an apetite for carrots, which help my skin recover from tanning through vitamin A.
liver is better for this case, ideally you eat both

@androgenic 's diet is test, MK677, ashwaganda, milk and steak

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17429 and Deleted member 21044
Do we have any verdict on whether to eat 2 large meals a day or 5-6 meals? Does it have an effect on testosterone or the overall metabolism?

Do we have any verdict on whether to eat 2 large meals a day or 5-6 meals? Does it have an effect on testosterone or the overall metabolism?
Doesn't fucking matter

• Hmm...
Reactions: igbekele007
Yes we do. This stratification is utterly retarded and has no basis in nature. There is already in an indicator which tells you when to eat and it's called "hunger".

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and igbekele007
Yes we do. This stratification is utterly retarded and has no basis in nature. There is already in an indicator which tells you when to eat and it's called "hunger".
Based G

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
how do meats helps your skin?

Colagen, biotin and fat.
are seekh kababs foods for this? do you have any dietary ideas for me?

I have basically no meat in my diet. I want meat diet geared towards curbed depression, good skin and healthy hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
are seekh kababs foods for this? do you have any dietary ideas for me?

I have basically no meat in my diet. I want meat diet geared towards curbed depression, good skin and healthy hair.
Eat beef, pork, rabbit, venison, lamb. Don't eat poultry (hormones).