You can halomax and live by any coping strategy (hide) so long as you middle-of-the-road your life after you sample intellectual people.

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I hate intellectual people and I want ppl to be my NPCs. Narcy psycho persona. Dark Triad.

People are intuitive and high iq autists are becoming more blackpilled. I've made mistakes sampling intellectuals.

Key to life
-be angry/ self critical/ maxxing everything. make it your foundation.
-be insecure about being insecure and hide your anger in pseudo reasons/ being motivated by "causes", "ideologies", etc. (Tradmaxxers do this through religionmaxxing). make this your amplifier.
-be pseudo logical and look at things "outside of emotion". Don't always be insecure. Self-larp as spock sometimes for focus. Make this passive habit.
-be aware of high IQ ppl and live by halo lifestyles by masculine maxxing, spock maxxing, subculture maxxxing for girls pretending to like their music, etc.

If you run into any sociologically smart HIGH IQ person (unprepared) then he ruins your self-delusion game tho. Unless you are prepared for a halo.
We often can't manipulate the smart ppl or know how they think without sampling them. So you have to be careful.

Life begins when you know how to manipulate ppl. Find all subcultures and find out how elitsts think. Then you can pretend to BE like them. You have to meet the ghetto high iq, the snooty nerd high iq, the autist high iq who masculine maxxes gymcel/ steroid max/ etc.

The key to life:
as soon as you have everything you NEED then just play middle of the road, so others go to nowhereville.
But you have ot know waht kind of intuition each subculture hs is the thing. And some of hte most nerdy will try to evict you, or shame your reputation ofc before you get to that point.

Everything we do to sample makes us weak, testing it in a bad position. We need to be in a strong position ofc. EVerywhere. Then hide all weakness. It's just hte way life goes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Verse and Deleted member 5815
Okay I'm onboard but is being a giant f4g necessary for executing this grand plan or was that just a personal add-on for you?

• +1
Reactions: Sandar
Okay I'm onboard but is being a giant f4g necessary for executing this grand plan or was that just a personal add-on for you?
why am I a fag lol.

life is about larping. this is jsut the sad truth

Please, learn to write

Please, learn to write
purposefully obscure.

1. you an live by any ideology that helps you cope so long as you learn to pretend to be masculine/ realistic, and numb yourself to the pain of knowing harsh truths. Use the mental space created by denial/ pussy ass cop outs to frame your mind in any way you want.
2. While playing middle of the road, neutral, vague, leading all things to nowehre... make sure the intuitive peopel can't catch you. Takes a good amount of self awareness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
shits embarrassing breh

I hate intellectual people and I want ppl to be my NPCs. Narcy psycho persona. Dark Triad.

People are intuitive and high iq autists are becoming more blackpilled. I've made mistakes sampling intellectuals.

Key to life
-be angry/ self critical/ maxxing everything. make it your foundation.
-be insecure about being insecure and hide your anger in pseudo reasons/ being motivated by "causes", "ideologies", etc. (Tradmaxxers do this through religionmaxxing). make this your amplifier.
-be pseudo logical and look at things "outside of emotion". Don't always be insecure. Self-larp as spock sometimes for focus. Make this passive habit.
-be aware of high IQ ppl and live by halo lifestyles by masculine maxxing, spock maxxing, subculture maxxxing for girls pretending to like their music, etc.

If you run into any sociologically smart HIGH IQ person (unprepared) then he ruins your self-delusion game tho. Unless you are prepared for a halo.
We often can't manipulate the smart ppl or know how they think without sampling them. So you have to be careful.

Life begins when you know how to manipulate ppl. Find all subcultures and find out how elitsts think. Then you can pretend to BE like them. You have to meet the ghetto high iq, the snooty nerd high iq, the autist high iq who masculine maxxes gymcel/ steroid max/ etc.

The key to life:
as soon as you have everything you NEED then just play middle of the road, so others go to nowhereville.
But you have ot know waht kind of intuition each subculture hs is the thing. And some of hte most nerdy will try to evict you, or shame your reputation ofc before you get to that point.

Everything we do to sample makes us weak, testing it in a bad position. We need to be in a strong position ofc. EVerywhere. Then hide all weakness. It's just hte way life goes.
great thread wish it included more sad nobody saw it