you can make any skin colour or anything sound good, simply with the way you describe it - the REAL reason people interracially date TRUTH THREAD

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.
you could shame brown skin as the low status ugly colour
"dirty brown " "shitskin" "colour of shit"

and it become widely accepted that its the bad colour

or you could call it like a golden tan , greek god , caramel etc...

or ppl make up shit like brown is for the outdoor labourers poor people and shit to signify why its ugly and low class

same with white skin u could call it

"pale white, unhealthy white, looks sickly, looks ill" to make white sound bad...

or milky white, porcelaine white, white as snow etc... to make it sound good...

or people make up bullshite about only rich white people have tans cos could afford holidays and it symbolises wealth etc

people always need to put a word infront of it or give some bullshit reason on why a skin colour or anything colour is more ugly

i dont believe any of that nonsense

i believe

ppl from more tanned skin darker hair countries below that line are attracted to people above that line with lighter skin hair etc. and vice versa

i dont think theres any cultural or media bias shit. i think its biology. your genes want to reproduce with as furthest away from you as possible to prevent interbreeding. interbreeding with same genetics causes defects deformities ugliness over time

and the opposite of interbreeding, dating ppl with genetics the furthest away from yours does the opposite effects of interbreeding. causes halos, good genes, beauty

possibly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin, AscensionMan98 and ChristianChad
2311328 CA69C8A6 C355 4EC8 9755 E9808D9C21F9

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 23564 and ChadpreetMaxxer
In Love Bollywood GIF

Nothing anyone could possibly ever say to make this man appear attractive

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
Racemixing occurs because people are convinced it's a noble act by kikes.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 2729, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
In Love Bollywood GIF

Nothing anyone could possibly ever say to make this man appear attractive
then it just becomes about facial structure and height

you could shame brown skin as the low status ugly colour
"dirty brown " "shitskin" "colour of shit"

and it become widely accepted that its the bad colour

or you could call it like a golden tan , greek god , caramel etc...

or ppl make up shit like brown is for the outdoor labourers poor people and shit to signify why its ugly and low class

same with white skin u could call it

"pale white, unhealthy white, looks sickly, looks ill" to make white sound bad...

or milky white, porcelaine white, white as snow etc... to make it sound good...

or people make up bullshite about only rich white people have tans cos could afford holidays and it symbolises wealth etc

people always need to put a word infront of it or give some bullshit reason on why a skin colour or anything colour is more ugly

i dont believe any of that nonsense

i believe

View attachment 1937735
ppl from more tanned skin darker hair countries below that line are attracted to people above that line with lighter skin hair etc. and vice versa

i dont think theres any cultural or media bias shit. i think its biology. your genes want to reproduce with as furthest away from you as possible to prevent interbreeding. interbreeding with same genetics causes defects deformities ugliness over time

and the opposite of interbreeding, dating ppl with genetics the furthest away from yours does the opposite effects of interbreeding. causes halos, good genes, beauty

possibly
The Line Theory

• JFL
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
u got any better names?

i liked equator theory
also sounds like opposite attract theory, did u make any theory on the phenotypes most likely to be attracted to you .That one sounds more high iq

also sounds like opposite attract theory, did u make any theory on the phenotypes most likely to be attracted to you .That one sounds more high iq