You can never go wrong being an elite soldier/operator. It's the best maxx.

Go back to when Putin was young, he was KGB, now he's president, you think he'd become president if he studies political science in moscow university? Nope, he lived life and was a practitioner, not a fucking theorist like 95% of people these days.
But Putin is by far the only president with a history of "practical" service. Most presidents & politicians have an economic/law background and have went to college.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7725
Your friends will take care of you when they start their own companies, you will have friends that'll always be there for you. You will definetly have a nice wife by virtue of your profession, you will love your life because you're objectively doing good in the world by killing bad people and rescuing stacys. All in being like KGB operator, Navy Seal, Green Beret, 22SAS dude is the best life.

If you die, you'll die like a warrior and a man. And not because of cancer or because you killed yourself because your wife cheated on you because you were her betabuxx

inb4 your wife cucks you when you're away from home

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and Smoke Fanboy
Lmfao nigga how can the best profession possible be killing brown kids halfway across the world for the Jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Patient A and c0m1t4t3ns1s
But Putin is by far the only president with a history of "practical" service. Most presidents & politicians have an economic/law background and have went to college.
True but in most Western countries these days prior service guys are getting into politics.

For example Dan Crenshaw from USA
Wybren Van Haga was Dutch SF

Lmfao nigga how can the best profession possible be killing brown kids halfway across the world for the Jews
cope only low testosterone commies say that

you're gonna be killing poor gay men that fuck little boys in the middle of the night with night vision goggles, they won't even know what hit them

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Typical commie. Do you want Russia to cuck the UK? You're probably a fucking loser living off of NEETbuxx, you won't get those NEETbuxx is Russia is cucking the west. Arming sand niggers to fight Russia and our enemies would obviously backfired, but it benefitted you and everyone you know.

> "We don't care about non of that honor and crap man we care more about ur height and skin colornin collegan levels"
Proves why you're a loser in life. Only a man with no purpose chases after women. Brutal for you but your mental genetics are just subhuman, you can help it but you won't because you are drowning in self pitty. SAD
I'd gladly die for a country that respects my wishes, is actually not cucked and has a fair system and understanding of the social landscape. With the way things are right now: the West is pretty much doomed. That's not to say Russia is any better, they're probably just as corrupt, so really whoever wins or loses this war for world supremacy wouldn't make a difference on our daily lives as normal people.

You're delusional for thinking you matter in such circumstances. You're just a statistic.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees, Patient A and 3 others
I'd gladly die for a country that respects my wishes, is actually not cucked and has a fair system and understanding of the social landscape. With the way things are right now: the West is pretty much doomed. That's not to say Russia is any better, they're probably just as corrupt, so really whoever wins or loses this war for world supremacy wouldn't make a difference on our daily lives as normal people.

You're delusional for thinking you matter in such circumstances. You're just a statistic.
Exactly man
Its not worth fighting for most countries

• +1
Reactions: c0m1t4t3ns1s, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and CtrlAltDelete
sounds good until you get maimed or tortured fighting to spread love and equality (hole, tranny and faggot rights) :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
From r/navyseals, posted by u/nowyourdoingit.

" Everything about how things are portrayed to you is romanticized. And when I say everything I mean from detergent to Dev Group. No one sells things, ideas, belief structures, etc, with anything other than romanticism.

Bush didn't make a speech educating the country about the social political landscape after 9/11. He stood on smoking rubble in front of a flag and said "the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon." Never mind that those people were already dead in the rubble. It was a romantic notion of revenge, against some other foe that was responsible.

It's easier to see the world romantically. It requires less nuance and it plays to our emotional ape brains. We're the Good guys, and the people we hunt and kill are the Bad guys. Simple.

The problem is the world doesn't work like that. Romantic ideals let us get out of bed in the morning, hoping we can make things better, but the World is an inconceivably complex web of systems and nuance and grey. In the real world, the heroes do bad things, often just making things worse for everyone.

This is crucial to understand, EVERYONE who is doing big things thinks they're the hero. The dudes who hijacked those planes were doing tier one, tip of the spear, special ops for their team. Making the ultimate sacrifice to strike at the heart of their enemy, who has militarily and economically bullied their people and degraded their religion for decades. Except no, in reality they just killed a bunch of people in an office building who wanted to work hard and take their kids on more ski trips.

So this is the problem. You join because you want to be a hero. You want your life to have meaning and purpose. You want to be a good guy. But the DOD isn't good. It exist to procure more resources. That's its sole reason for being. It's autopoietic (look it up). It's a self regulating, self serving system that is structured to preserve itself. The leaders who get promoted are the ones that make the decisions that are in the best interest of the system's preservation. They will happily pivot from saying that global terrorism is the most pressing threat to saying that global warming is. "Just give us more money and men."

And here is the rub. You join, you start the pipeline, and they keep up the facade of romance for quite a while. Everything from slogans and mottos on walls to Hooyah running cadences etc. You're brought into the mythos of the Brotherhood. You get the crusader tattoos, the bone frogs. You hear the speeches about fighting a holy war against evil. But it's all bullshit. Eventually you hit the reality. The people and systems you work for don't care about good and evil. They're pragmatically trying to appease whoever is above them to justify their existence.

Did you know the SEAL Ethos was written by committee over a weekend in 2005? They were told to do it. The system decided it would be useful to have a romantic code to help modulate the behavior of the force. They'll change it again as soon as it suites them. None of it is real. The guys are. The incredible people and the incredible things they're capable of are real, but the rest of it, even the 'why' of it, is total bullshit, made up whole cloth out of thin air to serve amoral systems. You will be used as a pawn to help Lockheed Martin's share price, or give Halliburton access to oil fields, or help Navy Recruiting get more idealistic high school kids to sign up for 6 years of servitude.

It's that conflict, between your romantic ideals and the classical realities that causes so much psychic pain and suffering in TGs. The system wants to find any scapegoat they can for this morale issue, because they sure as shit don't want to deal with the realities. Right now it's CTE, but before it was "too much time on the road". It's none of that. It's the schism between what they ask of you and what you actually get. This is the root of "Teams and Shit", the favorite expression of guys doing the job. "Teams" - the romantic parts: the guys, the cool training, the feeling like a rockstar. "Shit" - the realities: broken marriages, bribing the Supply guys with beer to get eye pro, friends dying on deployments that aren't moving the ball, etc. They ask that you be a monster and they tell you you'll get the satisfaction of knowing you made a positive change in the world, but it's not true. You become a monster and nothing gets better. The rich get richer. The systems grow stronger. The world gets more dangerous. Then they discard you and you don't sleep. Or you drink to kill the things in you they fostered and grew. What you don't do is feel good about it.

If they had locked us in cages and fed us ground beef, corn grits, and steroids but put us to work doing good things, we'd all do 20 years and retire happy. That's not how it works though. A buddy of mine got out when he found out the reason they couldn't conduct ops was that their assets were being used for a ceremony somewhere. I got out after I found out my command had known for some time that our tasking wasn't going to happen but they kept us doing dangerous pointless tasking specific training to "keep us from losing focus and getting in trouble out in town" (their words), and we had multiple injuries and a death. They risked our lives to reduce their own liability to an Alcohol Related Incident at their command. I got out after the first thing the Group Commander asked after a near death training incident was "tell me the Dive Sup was an E7?" Not, "how is he?" or "what happened" but "am I covered from liability because the training was following protocol?" And that's just the tip of it.

The justifications for the last 20 years of war have been bullshit. Guys have seen and done horrible things in the name of an amoral system that simply pivots on a dime. "Hey, we need you to kill and die for 20 years to end terrorism and free the people of Iraq and Afghanistan." "Hey, we changed our minds, it's not worth it after all, and we never really cared about succeeding anyway, this has been about Russia and China the whole time. You knew that right though, right? Oh, don't be naive."

This is why psychedelics are so impactful for TGs. They allow the brain to re-weight the emotional importance of things. It's easier to let go of the romantic ideas that you know deep down inside are actually bullshit, but you've put too much of yourself behind. And that's what it takes to move on after the job if you ever cared about it (and there are guys, mostly Os and pre-9/11 guys, who always just viewed being in the Teams as just a job or stepping stone and never cared, and they fucking suck to work with). The good dudes cared. That's also why the good dudes struggle when they transition, because the same dynamic exist outside of the military. Every company is a "family" trying to "bring best in sector products to our clients." No, every company exist to move resources to the owners of that company. The 'why' is always bullshit romanticism to hide the realities, and good people care about the 'why'. The nice thing about the corporate world is guys have space to find their own 'why'. "Work to provide for my family, my family is my 'why'." In the DOD though, everything gets sacrificed to a bullshit 'why'. They own you. They don't have to give to get, they just take.

Anyway, read Dune. "

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Patient A, FuckMyLife and 1 other person
Kj-sJ7mGvcHQJJUDgc26egJkqEIFQfbzCMjY7JILwe79G1d46t_JXlrhYx3bYfF7nULoCjExbeRDbkPoqY4o7uqJifHDEHDn48ZM8Bzx9IGXY0vuk6wLgOcq0VxyOtt8WrJVultq7-cJp-EAaJfLz-2oVrJTSidZdmc

Where is the cope. We literally murdered Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi. They won't select you without core values. Or do you want to chase money by any means, throw your morality and dignity in the thrash for the chance at a Rolls Royce. The Modern materialist world is cucked we have to go back to Sparta.

If we get a Spartan society, there will be no incels or looksmaxx because all of you would be yeeted off a cliff for having weak genetics. Only a land of Warrior Chads will exist.
If we got a Spartan society, you would probably be executed at the age of 7 for not being able to do 50 push ups in one sitting

LOL No
Modern soldiers are literally cannon fodder for the elites.
brb Saddam has WMDs oh wait 1 million people died for oil
Must destroy the taliban...oh wait they're back in power
Must defeat the vietkong...oh wait
You're literally throwing you're life away by becoming an infantry man for a few shekles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 13626, Patient A and 1 other person
LOL No
You're literally throwing you're life away by becoming an infantry man for a few shekles.
so true my brodda

jfl at retards here who claim that west is doomed:lul::lul::lul:
u've never been in authoritarian post-soviet countries were cops can put drugs in your pocket, "find" it, arrest you and after that put a a little stick in your urethra in a jail, and all of this is because you are talking too much
I'm not even talking about shitholes or china

And Putin get power, because Eltsin gave it to him and his comrades, jfl if you think that people vote for him for 20 years, that retard has like 25% of support

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262, FuckMyLife and hebbewem

Another delusional cope you aren't dying for your country you are making the enemy die for his.
I wanted to write more to dismantle your verbal bullshit but I'm not going to bother.

• Hmm...
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
"Muh The West is doomed, Russia is better. In Russia the KGB literally just fucking assasinates you. You're all retards."

Imagine wanting the West to lose power so you can get cucked by Russia and China JFL, if you don't like the politics become a politician and fix that shit. But you won't or can't because you're socially inept and don't do anything to develop yourselves.

" Everything about how things are portrayed to you is romanticized. And when I say everything I mean from detergent to Dev Group. No one sells things, ideas, belief structures, etc, with anything other than romanticism.

Bush didn't make a speech educating the country about the social political landscape after 9/11. He stood on smoking rubble in front of a flag and said "the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon." Never mind that those people were already dead in the rubble. It was a romantic notion of revenge, against some other foe that was responsible.

It's easier to see the world romantically. It requires less nuance and it plays to our emotional ape brains. We're the Good guys, and the people we hunt and kill are the Bad guys. Simple.

The problem is the world doesn't work like that. Romantic ideals let us get out of bed in the morning, hoping we can make things better, but the World is an inconceivably complex web of systems and nuance and grey. In the real world, the heroes do bad things, often just making things worse for everyone.

This is crucial to understand, EVERYONE who is doing big things thinks they're the hero. The dudes who hijacked those planes were doing tier one, tip of the spear, special ops for their team. Making the ultimate sacrifice to strike at the heart of their enemy, who has militarily and economically bullied their people and degraded their religion for decades. Except no, in reality they just killed a bunch of people in an office building who wanted to work hard and take their kids on more ski trips.

So this is the problem. You join because you want to be a hero. You want your life to have meaning and purpose. You want to be a good guy. But the DOD isn't good. It exist to procure more resources. That's its sole reason for being. It's autopoietic (look it up). It's a self regulating, self serving system that is structured to preserve itself. The leaders who get promoted are the ones that make the decisions that are in the best interest of the system's preservation. They will happily pivot from saying that global terrorism is the most pressing threat to saying that global warming is. "Just give us more money and men."

And here is the rub. You join, you start the pipeline, and they keep up the facade of romance for quite a while. Everything from slogans and mottos on walls to Hooyah running cadences etc. You're brought into the mythos of the Brotherhood. You get the crusader tattoos, the bone frogs. You hear the speeches about fighting a holy war against evil. But it's all bullshit. Eventually you hit the reality. The people and systems you work for don't care about good and evil. They're pragmatically trying to appease whoever is above them to justify their existence.

Did you know the SEAL Ethos was written by committee over a weekend in 2005? They were told to do it. The system decided it would be useful to have a romantic code to help modulate the behavior of the force. They'll change it again as soon as it suites them. None of it is real. The guys are. The incredible people and the incredible things they're capable of are real, but the rest of it, even the 'why' of it, is total bullshit, made up whole cloth out of thin air to serve amoral systems. You will be used as a pawn to help Lockheed Martin's share price, or give Halliburton access to oil fields, or help Navy Recruiting get more idealistic high school kids to sign up for 6 years of servitude.

It's that conflict, between your romantic ideals and the classical realities that causes so much psychic pain and suffering in TGs. The system wants to find any scapegoat they can for this morale issue, because they sure as shit don't want to deal with the realities. Right now it's CTE, but before it was "too much time on the road". It's none of that. It's the schism between what they ask of you and what you actually get. This is the root of "Teams and Shit", the favorite expression of guys doing the job. "Teams" - the romantic parts: the guys, the cool training, the feeling like a rockstar. "Shit" - the realities: broken marriages, bribing the Supply guys with beer to get eye pro, friends dying on deployments that aren't moving the ball, etc. They ask that you be a monster and they tell you you'll get the satisfaction of knowing you made a positive change in the world, but it's not true. You become a monster and nothing gets better. The rich get richer. The systems grow stronger. The world gets more dangerous. Then they discard you and you don't sleep. Or you drink to kill the things in you they fostered and grew. What you don't do is feel good about it.

If they had locked us in cages and fed us ground beef, corn grits, and steroids but put us to work doing good things, we'd all do 20 years and retire happy. That's not how it works though. A buddy of mine got out when he found out the reason they couldn't conduct ops was that their assets were being used for a ceremony somewhere. I got out after I found out my command had known for some time that our tasking wasn't going to happen but they kept us doing dangerous pointless tasking specific training to "keep us from losing focus and getting in trouble out in town" (their words), and we had multiple injuries and a death. They risked our lives to reduce their own liability to an Alcohol Related Incident at their command. I got out after the first thing the Group Commander asked after a near death training incident was "tell me the Dive Sup was an E7?" Not, "how is he?" or "what happened" but "am I covered from liability because the training was following protocol?" And that's just the tip of it.

The justifications for the last 20 years of war have been bullshit. Guys have seen and done horrible things in the name of an amoral system that simply pivots on a dime. "Hey, we need you to kill and die for 20 years to end terrorism and free the people of Iraq and Afghanistan." "Hey, we changed our minds, it's not worth it after all, and we never really cared about succeeding anyway, this has been about Russia and China the whole time. You knew that right though, right? Oh, don't be naive."

This is why psychedelics are so impactful for TGs. They allow the brain to re-weight the emotional importance of things. It's easier to let go of the romantic ideas that you know deep down inside are actually bullshit, but you've put too much of yourself behind. And that's what it takes to move on after the job if you ever cared about it (and there are guys, mostly Os and pre-9/11 guys, who always just viewed being in the Teams as just a job or stepping stone and never cared, and they fucking suck to work with). The good dudes cared. That's also why the good dudes struggle when they transition, because the same dynamic exist outside of the military. Every company is a "family" trying to "bring best in sector products to our clients." No, every company exist to move resources to the owners of that company. The 'why' is always bullshit romanticism to hide the realities, and good people care about the 'why'. The nice thing about the corporate world is guys have space to find their own 'why'. "Work to provide for my family, my family is my 'why'." In the DOD though, everything gets sacrificed to a bullshit 'why'. They own you. They don't have to give to get, they just take.

Anyway, read Dune. "
You're such a retard. This guy was a seal that peaked at being a SEAL and nothing else.

He can be seen complaining about everything and commenting on socialist subreddits and making billionares accountable by asking them nicely.

Even in Special Forces there are assholes, and that guy is one of them.

LOL No
Cope you are a slave to capitalism. I'd rather die than be a 9-5 slave for the rest of my life with no adventure, dogshit friends that will cuck me to get ahead in life. BTW 1 million people die, did 1 million Americans die? No. So what's your point. Iraq was a fucking dicatorship going into Saudi Arabia as a fucking imperialist and they got destroyed. Good. I support the Iraq war 100% and anyone that doesn't is a commie.

The reason why Taliban got back in power is because of your cucked and braindead president, If Trump was president it wouldn't have happened, and people with your mindset put Biden in power JFL cope more whilst degeneracy is taking over your country because you have that mindset.

You know nothing and it shows. Keep on coping and living your slave life lmao

I just fucking lol at you :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: coming on here thinking you knowsomething about history.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

Anyway, read Dune. "
still better than waking up and going to uni everyday to put yourself in perpetual servitude to capital and capitalism
there is a reason most westerners are fucking depressed and want to die; there is no meaning in there lives. keep coping lol
the guy who wrote this is just bitter because he cant move on

Another delusional cope you aren't dying for your country you are making the enemy die for his.
I wanted to write more to dismantle your verbal bullshit but I'm not going to bother.
You're one to talk. Calling me delusional when you think you're badass for being a fucking Rainbow 6 siege operator IRL only to get your leg blown off by an IED when you're walking around on your first deployment JFL

Your low IQ shows. Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You're one to talk. Calling me delusional when you think you're badass for being a fucking Rainbow 6 siege operator IRL only to get your leg blown off by an IED when you're walking around on your first deployment JFL

Your low IQ shows. Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.
lmao cope more if youre rainbow 6 operator you wouldnt get your legs blown off because you stay in the west?? rainbow6 = gign, gsg9,dsi, etc. not infantry man.

"Your low IQ shows. Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."
jfl youre retarded special ops dont walk on ieds. only low level infantry do those types of patrols. we also have bushmaster vehicles now that mogg ieds

Your friends will take care of you when they start their own companies, you will have friends that'll always be there for you. You will definetly have a nice wife by virtue of your profession, you will love your life because you're objectively doing good in the world by killing bad people and rescuing stacys. All in being like KGB operator, Navy Seal, Green Beret, 22SAS dude is the best life.

If you die, you'll die like a warrior and a man. And not because of cancer or because you killed yourself because your wife cheated on you because you were her betabuxx

The "Elite" army in question:

General1

General2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 13626 and CtrlAltDelete
U.S.A. is cucked we aren't talking about U.S.A.

Go fix your counry and fire your traitor generals being paid by china
So which countries aren’t cucked in your opinion?

• +1
lmao cope more if youre rainbow 6 operator you wouldnt get your legs blown off because you stay in the west?? rainbow6 = gign, gsg9,dsi, etc. not infantry man.

"Your low IQ shows. Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face."
jfl youre retarded special ops dont walk on ieds. only low level infantry do those types of patrols. we also have bushmaster vehicles now that mogg ieds
Special ops do infantry all the time, and many do indeed get their legs blown off or suffer grave injuries by IEDs produced by Afghan farmers.

• +1
You first
All Western countries are cucked. Not even China or Russia are worth fighting for. At least in the US wages are good for army related careers. Much more than any other country.

Maybe Poland is the only exception I’d make since they seem to not follow by EU’s orders that much.

• +1
Special ops do infantry all the time, and many do indeed get their legs blown off or suffer grave injuries by IEDs produced by Afghan farmers.
"afghan farmers"

taliban literally have decads of combat experience and use forgeign fighters and mercs that fought in bosnia, checnya etc.

jfl

"afghan farmers"

taliban literally have decads of combat experience and use forgeign fighters and mercs that fought in bosnia, checnya etc.

jfl
Majority of the Taliban are Pashtun Afghan people. Using outliers to try to disprove a point makes no sense.

• +1
Majority of the Taliban are Pashtun Afghan people. Using outliers to try to disprove a point makes no sense.
Taliban are Pashtun Afghan people are all farmers? you are delusional if you think they dont have combat experience and good mindset

your YouTube commie education is showing

Taliban are Pashtun Afghan people are all farmers? you are delusional if you think they dont have combat experience and good mindset

your YouTube commie education is showing
60% of Afghanistan’s population relies on agriculture to feed themselves, meaning a lot of these Taliban soldiers were likely working on farm fields as well (just like Vietcong). A lot of these radical groups attract young men of lower socioeconomic backgrounds by romanticizing the idea of “reclaiming the country from invaders”. There’s no denying that Taliban had combat experience but they are nowhere near as experienced and knowledgeable as US forces, yet many elite US soldiers fell victim to their makeshift IEDs.

Taliban was personally trained by the US during the shortly lived USSR-clientstate Afghan era. Despite this, their equipment & tech were fairly outdated by the early 2000s.

Point I’m trying to make is that no amount of top tier equipment, training, tactics and every other thing that you could possibly manage, could save you from being potentially hurt. You’re fighting on the ground, there’s bound to be some serious injuries.

• +1
60% of Afghanistan’s population relies on agriculture to feed themselves, meaning a lot of these Taliban soldiers were likely working on farm fields as well (just like Vietcong). A lot of these radical groups attract young men of lower socioeconomic backgrounds by romanticizing the idea of “reclaiming the country from invaders”. There’s no denying that Taliban had combat experience but they are nowhere near as experienced and knowledgeable as US forces, yet many elite US soldiers fell victim to their makeshift IEDs.

Taliban was personally trained by the US during the shortly lived USSR-clientstate Afghan era. Despite this, their equipment & tech were fairly outdated by the early 2000s.

Point I’m trying to make is that no amount of top tier equipment, training, tactics and every other thing that you could possibly manage, could save you from being potentially hurt. You’re fighting on the ground, there’s bound to be some serious injuries.
Go back to YouTube, type in "hasanabi" and continue believing everything he says.

Go back to YouTube, type in "hasanabi" and continue believing everything he says.
Didn’t even read my comment. You’re a 14 year old with a glorious view of war likely because you’ve spent too much time playing Arma 3 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and MiroslavBulldosex

Didn’t even read my comment. You’re a 14 year old with a glorious view of war likely because you’ve spent too much time playing Arma 3 jfl

"Point I’m trying to make is that no amount of top tier equipment, training, tactics and every other thing that you could possibly manage, could save you from being potentially hurt. You’re fighting on the ground, there’s bound to be some serious injuries."

Literally no one is denying this. This is the way of the warrior, bushidō.

The way of the warrior = the resolute acceptance of death.

No one is denying it, you're just coping because you didn't get selected.

jfl at retards here who claim that west is doomed:lul::lul::lul:
u've never been in authoritarian post-soviet countries were cops can put drugs in your pocket, "find" it, arrest you and after that put a a little stick in your urethra in a jail, and all of this is because you are talking too much
I'm not even talking about shitholes or china

And Putin get power, because Eltsin gave it to him and his comrades, jfl if you think that people vote for him for 20 years, that retard has like 25% of support
No shit, but the West will eventually collapse. The horse is running out of water because of too much debt & an overall terrible management of the economy.

Soon the world will no longer have one global superpower and we are witnessing that shift right now. Putin decided not to sell any natural gas to Europe and natural gas prices soared.

Russia & China are running powerful oligarchies and flexing their muscles on the world. Everyone knows they are run by dictators, but the West isn’t any better (Julian Assange)

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Sens
Cope you are a slave to capitalism. I'd rather die than be a 9-5 slave for the rest of my life with no adventure, dogshit friends that will cuck me to get ahead in life. BTW 1 million people die, did 1 million Americans die? No. So what's your point. Iraq was a fucking dicatorship going into Saudi Arabia as a fucking imperialist and they got destroyed. Good. I support the Iraq war 100% and anyone that doesn't is a commie.

The reason why Taliban got back in power is because of your cucked and braindead president, If Trump was president it wouldn't have happened, and people with your mindset put Biden in power JFL cope more whilst degeneracy is taking over your country because you have that mindset.

You know nothing and it shows. Keep on coping and living your slave life lmao

I just fucking lol at you :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: coming on here thinking you knowsomething about history.
JFL how much do you get paid to be a soldier???
Brb risking life and limb for pennies. Sure you might not die but you'll get your leg blown off or blinded for a 50k Salary whilst living like a slave in a war torn country :lul::lul::lul:

Yeah bro Saddam was a dictator, 9/11 was caused by Bin laden and Epstein is dead:lul::lul:

Take notes boyos. There's always someone asking you to throw your lives away for a few dollars just so their stocks and the S&P 500 can continue to grow:blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
still better than waking up and going to uni everyday to put yourself in perpetual servitude to capital and capitalism
there is a reason most westerners are fucking depressed and want to die; there is no meaning in there lives. keep coping lol
the guy who wrote this is just bitter because he cant move on
I'd much rather be a white collar professional on 6 figures working from home then an industry grunt on 50k having to listen to my sub 80 IQ commanders orders in the middle of a desert. JFL at your cope.

Stop trying to convince the youth to throw their lives away.:lul::lul::lul:

Word of advice for anyone thinking military career: Don't. You will have fun, get to shoot cool guns and stuff like that but in the end not really worth it unless you either are passionate or really need money. Join the national guard or something like it if you need your "war" itch scratched.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and Deleted member 16262
Just be cannon fodder while the people in power keep destroying your country with non-white immigration theory

• +1
Keep in mind that for every low IQ sandnigger you may kill, 10 more will arrive to your country (payed by your taxes obviously)

• +1
lol at "nice wife" when most soldiers get cucked the moment they get deployed for combat.

The main benefits of the military are that it gives you an alpha personality, it makes you stronger and more muscular, they can pay for your college education, and they will make you much more disciplined than the average man, and because of those things, you will find it easier to be successful in life. But those benefits are only worth it if you survive, if you die in combat, it was all for nothing and you just gave your life to a country that sees you as a disposable utility.

So it isn't worth it, unless you have a weak mind, a weak body, a beta personality, you lack discipline and you are too poor for college or for self improvement and you don't care about the risks of dying because the benefits outweigh the risks for you.

In my case, I come from a wealthy family, and even if I had tried to get into the military, they never would have let me because I have ADHD, autism and asthma, and those are 3 things that they don't want to deal with. I did think about it though back when I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life but based on my mental disorders alone, they wouldn't accept me for basic training.

Keep on coping!! It's literally the best option for men. It is the best option.

You are all conscripts that are not meant to be warriors anyway which is why a volunteer army is better. Sad for you
Word of advice for anyone thinking military career: Don't. You will have fun, get to shoot cool guns and stuff like that but in the end not really worth it unless you either are passionate or really need money. Join the national guard or something like it if you need your "war" itch scratched.
I'd much rather be a white collar professional on 6 figures working from home then an industry grunt on 50k having to listen to my sub 80 IQ commanders orders in the middle of a desert. JFL at your cope.

Dude I can't you're too dumb lmao
You want me to take time to refute all of your bullshit because you are interested and probably have good genes (you are intelligent)

But I have no time for this, figure it out lmao

You are all conscripts that are not meant to be warriors anyway which is why a volunteer army is better. Sad for you
Cope, americans get fucked in every Arrow exercise

Keep in mind that for every low IQ sandnigger you may kill, 10 more will arrive to your country (payed by your taxes obviously)
THis is because of the commie mentality we have seen in this thread.

JFL how much do you get paid to be a soldier???
Brb risking life and limb for pennies. Sure you might not die but you'll get your leg blown off or blinded for a 50k Salary whilst living like a slave in a war torn country :lul::lul::lul:

Yeah bro Saddam was a dictator, 9/11 was caused by Bin laden and Epstein is dead:lul::lul:

Take notes boyos. There's always someone asking you to throw your lives away for a few dollars just so their stocks and the S&P 500 can continue to grow:blackpill::blackpill:
> "JFL how much do you get paid to be a soldier???"
You fucking niggers only care about vapid materialism and it shows in your degenerate music. That is number one. Number two, a navy seal commander died not to long ago he had 5 kids. Most soldiers have children. How many corporate cucks have children? Oh yes thats right too much debt and not enough wages couple that shit with inflation and you are left with paying for everything with debt whilst the soldier is investing his money from his 70-100k salary (you get bonusses for training, deployments, langagues, skills, schools, etc etc.

> "Brb risking life and limb for pennies"
your subhuman nigger brain wouldn't be able to comprehend the way of the warrior you are just not cut from the same cloth as me.

> "Yeah bro Saddam was a dictator, 9/11 was caused by Bin laden and Epstein is dead:lul::lul:"
retarded

> "Take notes boyos. There's always someone asking you to throw your lives away for a few dollars just so their stocks and the S&P 500 can continue to grow:blackpill::blackpill:"

why are you talking go take your uni class
rope after your uni onitis leaves you after you spent 8 years raking up debt and you cant take her on a 2 week vacation to germany because your boss didnt allow you to

so many people here a re fucking retarded

the military is the most based thing any man can do in the west 10000%

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6963