You can never go wrong being an elite soldier/operator. It's the best maxx.

Keep in mind that for every low IQ sandnigger you may kill, 10 more will arrive to your country (payed by your taxes obviously)
Only because of the commies, the west is become more based every year it will soon stop. And besides the sandniggers boost our economy which makes germany strongest economy in Europe meanwhilst the rest of the world is becoming poorer and poorer

Cope
Brutally mogged by masked Antifa chad

you are a bitch i remember that dude he got beat up and thrown in jail a few years back so shut the fuk up
cops are based and keep our communities clean from commies like you

> "JFL how much do you get paid to be a soldier???"
You fucking niggers only care about vapid materialism and it shows in your degenerate music. That is number one. Number two, a navy seal commander died not to long ago he had 5 kids. Most soldiers have children. How many corporate cucks have children? Oh yes thats right too much debt and not enough wages couple that shit with inflation and you are left with paying for everything with debt whilst the soldier is investing his money from his 70-100k salary (you get bonusses for training, deployments, langagues, skills, schools, etc etc.

> "Brb risking life and limb for pennies"
your subhuman nigger brain wouldn't be able to comprehend the way of the warrior you are just not cut from the same cloth as me.

> "Yeah bro Saddam was a dictator, 9/11 was caused by Bin laden and Epstein is dead:lul::lul:"
retarded

> "Take notes boyos. There's always someone asking you to throw your lives away for a few dollars just so their stocks and the S&P 500 can continue to grow:blackpill::blackpill:"

why are you talking go take your uni class
rope after your uni onitis leaves you after you spent 8 years raking up debt and you cant take her on a 2 week vacation to germany because your boss didnt allow you to

so many people here a re fucking retarded

the military is the most based thing any man can do in the west 10000%
Youre so triggered, :feelsuhh:
Enjoy throwing your subhuman life away so my S&P 500 stocks can keep rising and the Jewish overlords can continue profiting. :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and user47283
you are a bitch i remember that dude he got beat up and thrown in jail a few years back so shut the fuk up
cops are based and keep our communities clean from commies like you
Cope you know he's living good there.
Living off the goverment dime, conjugal visit from a new foid twice a week, they pay for anything he wants from the dispensary.
Doesn't even have to join a gang at that height, automatic respect. Better not drop the soap around him when your conservicuck rebellion attempt inevitably fails.

Youre so triggered, :feelsuhh:
Enjoy throwing your subhuman life away so my S&P 500 stocks can keep rising and the Jewish overlords can continue profiting. :lul::lul::lul:
Which stocks do you have? You are living into a falling apart house where rainwater falls through the roof with you 7 other sheboon siblings. You do not have capital so stocks don't fucking work for you.

And speaking about stocks, even the bourgeoisie couldn't even trade stocks if it wasn't for warriors. Without the military there is nothing therefore it's the most important thing. You literally won't even have food without the military and your subhuman ass is still coping.

Just join the U.S. Army Rangers and be a man for once.

Cope you know he's living good there.
Living off the goverment dime, conjugal visit from a new foid twice a week, they pay for anything he wants from the dispensary.
Doesn't even have to join a gang at that height, automatic respect. Better not drop the soap around him when your conservicuck rebellion attempt inevitably fails.
> "Cope you know he's living good there."
Living good in an American prison? You're fucking joking he's getting raped by high testosterone gangmembers because all commies are high estrogen subhuman losers with no talent that want to bring competent people down so they can continue existing. All commies should be shot.

> "Living off the goverment dime, conjugal visit from a new foid twice a week, they pay for anything he wants from the dispensary."
visit from new foid == overwieght feminist anarchist landwhale with blue hair, yes you should be very proud of that.

living off the government dime == being a parasite to the entire country; yes you should be very proud of that you fucking commie. If you get what you want and you are getting mogged by Chinks and Gooks you'd wish AuthRight übermensch are there to help you, but you will be living in your subhuman Chaz commune JFL you are subhuman.

> "Doesn't even have to join a gang at that height, automatic respect. Better not drop the soap around him when your conservicuck rebellion attempt inevitably fails."
Dude you were crying when Trump deployed National Guard in the streets and put you fucking parasitic commies in jail. You don't know guerilla war just shut your fatass up and rope yourself you are wasting the global oxigen supply with your existence.

5.56 and 7.62 are the equalizer of men.

Nobody cares about that retard besides
Uk created Isis anyways gtfo outt of here
This site is about doing what ever u want to get ahead in life
We don't care about non of that honor and crap man we care more about ur height and skin colornin collegan levels
Amen 🙏🏻

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16134
cope you should already be wearing GPNVG and killing boko haram terrorists in northern nigeria because you have good genetics.
The reality of it all is that you will get some wife who is gonna cheat with some gay ass looking chad while you present your head to some afghan terrorist sniper somewhere in a shitty place with shitty conditions and dead friends surrounding you. Later you will realize that the country you „defended“ is actually the one who trained and equipped the terrorist sniper you are fighting just so they can do whatever they want. You will come back with ptsd and your country will do nothing for you.
you end up poor, with no friends, a wife that gets fcked by chads on the regular and you have to pay child support.

So whatever you think is cool about being a special ops. It’s not.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
The reality of it all is that you will get some wife who is gonna cheat with some gay ass looking chad while you present your head to some afghan terrorist sniper somewhere in a shitty place with shitty conditions and dead friends surrounding you. Later you will realize that the country you „defended“ is actually the one who trained and equipped the terrorist sniper you are fighting just so they can do whatever they want. You will come back with ptsd and your country will do nothing for you.
you end up poor, with no friends, a wife that gets fcked by chads on the regular and you have to pay child support.

So whatever you think is cool about being a special ops. It’s not.
You are so dumb. Since I know you are genetically not subhuman I will refute this and then delete my account.

>"The reality of it all is that you will get some wife who is gonna cheat with some gay ass looking chad while you present your head to some afghan terrorist sniper somewhere in a shitty place with shitty conditions and dead friends surrounding you."
This only happens to idiotic 18 yo privates that marry strippers in Military towns. In reality, from what I've seen in REAL life these guys all have suportive girlfriends and wives. One guy has been married to a gigastacy for 24 years. Most of them have children. The wives stay with them because their life has meaning and ups and downs and not some boring bullshit 95% of people have. The only time when soldiers divorce is because a stuck up spoiled brat wife "feels lonely" or "taking care of the baby is too hard for me". These are just subhuman wives that we call dependas. If you get a good quality gf you'll have the best support network ever and you will stay married by virtue of the purpose in your relationship.

>"you present your head to some afghan terrorist sniper somewhere in a shitty place with shitty conditions and dead friends surrounding you."
Literally not how it works. You go in the night when they are blind and you attack them. Even in the day they just use PKM and DshK guns. The only deadly groups in Afghanistan where former tjech, chech or other forgeign fighters as well as mercs that the taliban used. Western Soldiers had fucked the taliban, but when your cucked president Joe Biden withdrew (because you have that mindset so you vote for Joe Biden) then they took back Kabul and now the entire Afghan population is starving JFL.

>"Later you will realize that the country you „defended“ is actually the one who trained and equipped the terrorist sniper you are fighting just so they can do whatever they want."
Read the thread. Another retard already opend their mouth full of shit and tried to say this

>" You will come back with ptsd and your country will do nothing for you."
According to psychologist Grossman, developping PTSD is easlity preventable by doing reading and thinking beforehand, do you accept what you will see. Yes? THen you don't have PTSD, but a lot of people are "too nice" so they develop PTSD when they see a mangled taliban body. The cure for PTSD is being a savage before hand and not being stereotypical nice guy. This is war and war is a messy business.

>"you end up poor, with no friends, a wife that gets fcked by chads on the regular and you have to pay child support."
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

>"So whatever you think is cool about being a special ops. It’s not."
You are coping so hard, you have to confirm in your mind that it's not cool because you think it's cool but you're afraid to die or some shit so you have to delude yourself in order not to suffer from cognitive dissonance. Brutal for you LMAO. I was the same way a few months ago lol. You'll realize the truth when you immerse yourself into the other side (listen to what veterans have to say; david goggins, jocko, shawn ryan, dj shipley, mike glover, robert oneill, SAS guys, you'll see.)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
You are so dumb. Since I know you are genetically not subhuman I will refute this and then delete my account.

>"The reality of it all is that you will get some wife who is gonna cheat with some gay ass looking chad while you present your head to some afghan terrorist sniper somewhere in a shitty place with shitty conditions and dead friends surrounding you."
This only happens to idiotic 18 yo privates that marry strippers in Military towns. In reality, from what I've seen in REAL life these guys all have suportive girlfriends and wives. One guy has been married to a gigastacy for 24 years. Most of them have children. The wives stay with them because their life has meaning and ups and downs and not some boring bullshit 95% of people have. The only time when soldiers divorce is because a stuck up spoiled brat wife "feels lonely" or "taking care of the baby is too hard for me". These are just subhuman wives that we call dependas. If you get a good quality gf you'll have the best support network ever and you will stay married by virtue of the purpose in your relationship.

>"you present your head to some afghan terrorist sniper somewhere in a shitty place with shitty conditions and dead friends surrounding you."
Literally not how it works. You go in the night when they are blind and you attack them. Even in the day they just use PKM and DshK guns. The only deadly groups in Afghanistan where former tjech, chech or other forgeign fighters as well as mercs that the taliban used. Western Soldiers had fucked the taliban, but when your cucked president Joe Biden withdrew (because you have that mindset so you vote for Joe Biden) then they took back Kabul and now the entire Afghan population is starving JFL.

>"Later you will realize that the country you „defended“ is actually the one who trained and equipped the terrorist sniper you are fighting just so they can do whatever they want."
Read the thread. Another retard already opend their mouth full of shit and tried to say this

>" You will come back with ptsd and your country will do nothing for you."
According to psychologist Grossman, developping PTSD is easlity preventable by doing reading and thinking beforehand, do you accept what you will see. Yes? THen you don't have PTSD, but a lot of people are "too nice" so they develop PTSD when they see a mangled taliban body. The cure for PTSD is being a savage before hand and not being stereotypical nice guy. This is war and war is a messy business.

>"you end up poor, with no friends, a wife that gets fcked by chads on the regular and you have to pay child support."
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

>"So whatever you think is cool about being a special ops. It’s not."
You are coping so hard, you have to confirm in your mind that it's not cool because you think it's cool but you're afraid to die or some shit so you have to delude yourself in order not to suffer from cognitive dissonance. Brutal for you LMAO. I was the same way a few months ago lol. You'll realize the truth when you immerse yourself into the other side (listen to what veterans have to say; david goggins, jocko, shawn ryan, dj shipley, mike glover, robert oneill, SAS guys, you'll see.)

JFL imagine if Afghanistan was a Soviet State, The West would be Russia and Russia would be the West. I know you like getting fucked in your ass but most people don't want to get fucked in their asshole.

Your friends will take care of you when they start their own companies, you will have friends that'll always be there for you. You will definetly have a nice wife by virtue of your profession, you will love your life because you're objectively doing good in the world by killing bad people and rescuing stacys. All in being like KGB operator, Navy Seal, Green Beret, 22SAS dude is the best life.

If you die, you'll die like a warrior and a man. And not because of cancer or because you killed yourself because your wife cheated on you because you were her betabuxx

this still requires chad genetics , over

> "Cope you know he's living good there."
Living good in an American prison? You're fucking joking he's getting raped by high testosterone gangmembers because all commies are high estrogen subhuman losers with no talent that want to bring competent people down so they can continue existing. All commies should be shot.

> "Living off the goverment dime, conjugal visit from a new foid twice a week, they pay for anything he wants from the dispensary."
visit from new foid == overwieght feminist anarchist landwhale with blue hair, yes you should be very proud of that.

living off the government dime == being a parasite to the entire country; yes you should be very proud of that you fucking commie. If you get what you want and you are getting mogged by Chinks and Gooks you'd wish AuthRight übermensch are there to help you, but you will be living in your subhuman Chaz commune JFL you are subhuman.

> "Doesn't even have to join a gang at that height, automatic respect. Better not drop the soap around him when your conservicuck rebellion attempt inevitably fails."
Dude you were crying when Trump deployed National Guard in the streets and put you fucking parasitic commies in jail. You don't know guerilla war just shut your fatass up and rope yourself you are wasting the global oxigen supply with your existence.
why r u so obsessed
do u actually care

this still requires chad genetics , over
p1fco8x5a7381.jpg

these are polish GROM spec ops guys in the 90s. not muscular at all but can fucking kill you and can run 40 kilometers every day

why r u so obsessed
do u actually care
No I don't give a fuck about commies and anarchists. You can all eat shit and die from disease I don't care for parastic commies and anarchkiddies

• Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940
AuthRight vs LibLeft moment

p1fco8x5a7381.jpg

these are polish GROM spec ops guys in the 90s. not muscular at all but can fucking kill you and can run 40 kilometers every day
all white, good height and decent looking. Mog all incels to death

good thread but not worth fighting for my country, I wish other nations would allow military participants from abroad

What about the French Foreign Legion

Dutch Special forces are GIGACHAD
3e4c7gxf3ol61

Curry GIGACHAD
Tr7cqr9ndgq71

BARBARIAN GIGACHAD
Tcs6oc9q97d71

PORTUGESE BVLL
E0iUnR3

MULATTO GIGACHADRONE
E6cOXo6VoAEI6u5

What about the French Foreign Legion

p1fco8x5a7381.jpg

looks like the average albanian wedding jfl what shit you on

looks like the average albanian wedding jfl what shit you on
It's true bro those guys are polish GROM

most special forces guys look like normies but are realy strong

muscles of titanium not bodybuilders

• +1
@roninmaxxer do you serve in military?

@roninmaxxer do you serve in military?
Not telling. I don't want some Jihadi sand nigger mod to track my IP and desturb my peace.

we are victorious motherfuckers. always faithful, always forward.

Swedish Vikings saving Afghan people that have done more for Sweden than most Swede born will ever do:
efas65zt2qj71.jpg

God bless the Afghan translators, SOF guys, good soldiers, civilans that we couldn't save.

I wish these Afghans a happy succesful life in Sweden

Till Valhalla

• JFL
GERMAN GIGASTACY (INFINITE PSL -- GOD BLESS GERMANY)

fk9du0qtub971.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx

Ephesians 6:11​

11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.

CHRISTIAN WAR VERSES MOG ISLAMIC ONES

Dutch Commandos probably doing Special Reconaissance or about to snipe some IED digger:
tAJ3QJ0.jpg

Risking your life for pointless wars is peasant cuck behavior. No wonder soldiers girlfriends are always getting fucked by other dudes. A real man should pursue wealth and care for his health above all else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and MiroslavBulldosex
Risking your life for pointless wars is peasant cuck behavior. No wonder soldiers girlfriends are always getting fucked by other dudes. A real man should pursue wealth and care for his health above all else.

currylover

Trainee​

JoinedDec 14, 2021Posts8Reputation5Time online4h 19m

Clearing rooms with GPNVG, with your homies, killing delusional "people" that took salafi ideology so literally it caused them a bloodthirsty psychosis because they are psychopathic truecels.

You are retarded if you're not just having a laugh. The kind of men you're talking about would be on a different trajectory than preaching this kind of stuff on a site like this. Truly badass people don't sit around talking about being badass and how cool it is. They're on a different wavelength than the one you're obviously on.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 14957
You are retarded if you're not just having a laugh. The kind of men you're talking about would be on a different trajectory than preaching this kind of stuff on a site like this. Truly badass people don't sit around talking about being badass and how cool it is. They're on a different wavelength than the one you're obviously on.
LOL. STFU and go fuck your subhuman gook wife and send your kids to be indoctrinated at a lowclass school you fucking soyboy cuck:soy:

People like you always have some bullshit to say lmao go hug your agent orange gook kids lmao with your ugly ass wife hahahahaha brutal for you

your family probably disowned you thats why you ended up such a fucking loser with your carhart beanie hahahaha

Based

• +1
Reactions: currylover and Deleted member 16262
LOL. STFU and go fuck your subhuman gook wife and send your kids to be indoctrinated at a lowclass school you fucking soyboy cuck:soy:

People like you always have some bullshit to say lmao go hug your agent orange gook kids lmao with your ugly ass wife hahahahaha brutal for you

your family probably disowned you thats why you ended up such a fucking loser with your carhart beanie hahahaha
Lol, you're a funny guy. Would we be friends in real life?

>Le wars for israel