You cannot become a chadlite+ facially you have to be born with that.

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
The max you can acheive with even surgeries is htn.
Stop living in the bluepilled Disney fantasy that a bimax would make you mog Henry cavills jaw.
Stop thinking that chewing falim gum will make you mog ian Somerhalder
You have to be born as a chadlite+ for that to happen , yeah water ? No.... This forum is still bluepilled as fuckk . MTN's believe theyll end up being fuckin chads. ,the max you can reach is a htn.

You can't be a chad facially but you can definitely have a chadlite smv by maxxing other things like body , height ( shoe lifts) , tats, deep voice ( actually matters IRL).

Tall ( shoe lifts) Jacked htn is what you should aim.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, VolcelFTW, Mewton and 31 others
Dnr

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, FacialStructure404, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 7 others
@Kamui

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
DNRD surgery and fringe looksmaxxing techniques mog.

Phenomaxxers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Highlander, poopoohead and 9 others
stay mad

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Salludon? went from like MTN to genuine chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, sozz, the next o'pry and 8 others
Welcome back man. Like your post. Its real deal

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl
Lmao true and you see this especially with all the newbies who just found out about looksmaxxing on tiktok. They all unironically think they are going to ascend to models JFL. Looksmaxxing is about maxing out your potential and with the knowledge you gain here you should be able to realistically assess and accept your potential. I just want to make it to HTN from MTN and I'll be more than happy with it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Narcissus🥀, poopoohead and 8 others
Stop living in the bluepilled Disney fantasy that a bimax would make you mog Henry cavills jaw.
You have to be born as a chadlite+ for that to happen , yeah water ? No.... This forum is still bluepilled as fuckk . MTN's believe theyll end up being fuckin chads. ,the max you can reach is a htn.

You can't be a chad facially but you can definitely have a chadlite smv by maxxing other things like body , height ( shoe lifts) , tats, deep voice ( actually matters IRL).

Legit, if you want Chad treatment you don’t need to be a legitimate Chad… you should always try to fraud your genetics as hard as possible to foids no matter what
Salludon? went from like MTN to genuine chad
He already had a good base before that

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, poopoohead, 5.5psl and 1 other person

Normies thinking they can become Chad is a meme as old as time lmfao

• +1

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, humanoidsub7, ramierifag and 1 other person
The difference between subhumans and normies is a few centimetres of bone spread across one or two BIG failos. This is fixable by surgery in very obvious ways and even a meh outcome will be a huge improvement.

The difference between normies and chads is a few centimetres of bone spread out across literally every bone in the face. It would take a ridiculous number of osteomies to solve this and they would all have to be very accurate.

I think fillers can probably provide finishing touches to get ascended HTNs up to chadlite level as they’re more easily distributed and more easily controlled for an exact result. They also give a youthfulness benefit from the HA if not abused.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, the next o'pry, greywind and 14 others
Based. Tbh most slayers I know irl are REAL htns + tall/jacked (or both)

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, FacialStructure404, poopoohead and 1 other person
Tall Jacked HTN is IRL chad

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Manana, greywind and 2 others
True.

Once the residual swelling subside I will do a before/after comparison after 4 surgeries. Sure it enhanced me a lot but I could never reach Chadlite level., that is a pipe dream that I never imagined anyway.

Chadlites/Chads are born, not made.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: user123456, Mewton, poopoohead and 3 others
True.

Once the residual swelling subside I will do a before/after comparison after 4 surgeries. Sure it enhanced me a lot but I could never reach Chadlite level., that is a pipe dream that I never imagined anyway.

How long you think for the swelling? I neeeeeed to see your results, your before eye area mogged mine so I really gotta see.

Normie will all surgery’s could ascend to chadlite facially after all surgeries, surely the difference between htn genetics and surgery chadlite is acceptable

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
So you think I shouldn’t do surgeries and just gymaxx and do roids hard decision to make

• +1
But i agree white 187cm+ jacked htn is a chad irl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Mr. President and 5.5psl
tbh htn + ok-ish height (at least 5'11) is enough to slay irl. After that you need to nt-maxx to not act like a abused dog

Dnr a molecule from this coping red piller

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Can a 6’2 htn facially reach
Chadlite with surgerys and good frame

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, poopoohead and shabby890
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
It's that simple. It's obviously way more common that A kid who was a Htn at the age of 12 will become a chad as he gets older while a dude who was a Ltn at 12 grew up and at best became decent to good looking yet not chad. It sounds like common sense

• +1
Reactions: greywind and 5.5psl
It depends on starting point. You don’t think a natural born HTN who has a few flaws might ascend to Chadlite if he fixes those? Of course a LTN will never ascend that high. It also depends what flaws are holding you back. No chin? Easy fix. Bad ratios? Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, VenatorLuparius and 5.5psl
4 of those after pics are edited...
Top one probably looks least like his after, second is frauding skin and eye colour in that pic but largely looks like the after pic otherwise, the rest are rather close to what's portrayed in the afters. Truth is that everyone frauds a bit though and frauding alone usually isn't enough to save you from being a complete subhuman, there were still ascensions at play.

If u are HTN softmaxxes annd

If ur softmaxxes to HTN surgeries will get u to Chadlite if u as a HTN have good bones

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
True.

Crisick, salludon and blackgymmax beg to differ.

You've been roided 2 years where's your lean jacked body??

what do you consider tall?

Crisick, salludon and blackgymmax beg to differ.
Blackgymmax went from LTN to a full fledged Tyrone with surgeries and filler. It's possible to ascend hard if you have the right foundation to build upon, and everything goes right.

• +1
Reactions: user123456, FacialStructure404 and FML0908

dnr u missed the whole point of looksmaxxing

If one is MTN due having a few failos but the rest of his features are halos, he can reach chad level by fixing his failos. If what causes him to be a MTN is just having a lot of unremarkable, plain features, then its harder to ascend alot.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
I just want to make it out of LTNethnicskinnyfatsmalldickframecelaverageheightnonntceldom to HTNexoticjackedbigdickvmantallgigant mogger

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
The difference between normies and chads is a few centimetres of bone spread out across literally every bone in the face. It would take a ridiculous number of osteomies to solve this and they would all have to be very accurate.
very important concept. i would argue for most it's not even theoretically possible; some attributes such as IPD can't be realistically altered (assuming no OBO), and the overall skull shape is a large factor.

i've tried my hardest and the procedures have gave me a boost. however, the end result is most features on my face, IN ISOLATION, are very good "chad tier". if i made a collage of pics of every part of my face one would assume I was a chad.

However, in motion or even just in a full photo, my features don't harmonize at all. My enhanced jaw and chin do not suit my narrow IPD and narrower mouth. My ratios are just off. If you don't have bimax, IMO many people ignore the role of orthodontics. In motion while you talk and smile your palate and mouth area kind of give you away, the gig is up. IRL natural chads are generally that way due to the dentofacial development, which implants can't give you.

Not to say that bimax + palate expansion leads to great harmony, moreso that not doing it (I didn't) leads to shit harmony. Its like those people that get LL with a terrible wingspan, short torso, narrow clavicles. But in a vacuum they are tall. The thing is when girls say they like tall guys its due to the combination of everything, larger skull, larger frame, etc. Can't replicate nature unless v lucky.

there are examples to disprove , but maybe it’s genetic destiny. Some are destined to rot all day while others ascend

it depends on surgery potential you have

Blackgymmax went from LTN to a full fledged Tyrone with surgeries and filler. It's possible to ascend hard if you have the right foundation to build upon, and everything goes right.
Tyrone in Mumbai probably

• +1
Reactions: sozz