You cannot become a chadlite+ facially you have to be born with that.

I've seen his hinge and tinder screens. He slays now
If he slays, then why was he making all these threads about being dark skinned is a failo?

And I've always wondered what would happen if some chick does hook up with him and sees all of his pics and his postings all across the internet.

If he slays, then why was he making all these threads about being dark skinned is a failo?

And I've always wondered what would happen if some chick does hook up with him and sees all of his pics and his postings all across the internet.
Because he’s a coon

• JFL
Reactions: ElBastardo

He just hates being black and is trying to work on changing his skin tone.

He just hates being black and is trying to work on changing his skin tone.
It just makes no sense to me. He spent so much time talking about skin lightening and being dark is a failo. Like if he was a slayer, it wouldn't matter and he wouldn't be talking about it if he was so successful. I don't see Tyson Beckford posting about how shitty it is to be dark.

Blackgymmax went from LTN to a full fledged Tyrone with surgeries and filler. It's possible to ascend hard if you have the right foundation to build upon, and everything goes right.
He'll never be a Tyrone. He looks uncanny, and like he's had surgery, which is what you want to avoid at all cost. Chad and Tyrone have a natural harmony that is quite hard to fraud and I think is what OP's post is getting at.

it's joever

Last edited:
stupid fucking thread, many normie to chad results

its so fucking hard and the main obstacle is money but its possible.

but only 0.01% would achieve it because of the obstacles (money, fucking harmony, botching, not picking the perfect surgery plan)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
He'll never be a Tyrone. He looks uncanny, and like he's had surgery, which is what you want to avoid at all cost. Chad and Tyrone have a natural harmony that is quite hard to fraud and I think is what OP's post is getting at.
He doesn't look uncanny at all Idk what you're seeing that I'm not

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1698298979034.jpg
    FB_IMG_1698298979034.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nope and the next o'pry
His eyebrow height throws it off for me. Before he had a Negroid skull
3434519 1685184343410

He had a nose job to a Caucasian type nose, and I suspect jaw/zygo fillers to give a more Caucasoid appearance. But deepset eyes and low eyebrows are a Caucasoid feature, and his eyebrows are very high set. So it's like he's now got a Caucasoid appearance with eyebrows high up that doesn't match his features. That's what makes it uncanny for me.

Compare BGM's eyebrows to these eyebrows on this guy who was born with a Caucasoid skull and you'll see what I mean in terms of uncanny.

0JyaBcy.jpg

3725141_FB_IMG_1698298979034.jpg

more examples.

Random african man I found on Google (note eyebrows)
photo-1612214095364-c92c983ced91

compared with white eyebrows pulled from random users avatar

47656.jpg

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Outlier
His eyebrow height throws it off for me. Before he had a Negroid skull
View attachment 2512627

He had a nose job to a Caucasian type nose, and I suspect jaw/zygo fillers to give a more Caucasoid appearance. But deepset eyes and low eyebrows are a Caucasoid feature, and his eyebrows are very high set. So it's like he's now got a Caucasoid appearance with eyebrows high up that doesn't match his features. That's what makes it uncanny for me.

Compare BGM's eyebrows to these eyebrows on this guy who was born with a Caucasoid skull and you'll see what I mean in terms of uncanny.

0JyaBcy.jpg

3725141_FB_IMG_1698298979034.jpg

more examples.

Random african man I found on Google (note eyebrows)
photo-1612214095364-c92c983ced91

compared with white eyebrows pulled from random users avatar

47656.jpg
Yeah he's admitted to me that's a failo on his end, but I still believe he looks good.

For me it's the Caucasoid features on a negroid skull. I've never seen a black man with that nose shape before IRL.

Salludon? went from like MTN to genuine chad
Lol, he is still what he looked like in childhood ,how much u guys wanna cope i know ur gonna reply somebullshit cope to keep ur false hopes alive also his masseter and temporalis hypertrophy js possible for anyone who chews a lot, maxilla and madible projection was always same
2324831 sallyside

Attachments

• 2350649_929ACB73-E4EB-4C97-A4DA-1824206211B4.jpeg
    2350649_929ACB73-E4EB-4C97-A4DA-1824206211B4.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0