You cannot go from normie or bellow to Chad through surgery. Change my mind.

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny

I should clarify that I am referring to osteotomies on bone. Meaning facial growth related ascensions.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, CEO of Sex, Deleted member 20179 and 5 others
you may be right but this guy came pretty damn close

Attachments

• 8E5514C0-65C1-4BFF-925A-5CE8AA462348.jpeg
    8E5514C0-65C1-4BFF-925A-5CE8AA462348.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deprived, Deleted member 21252 and 14 others
Like I mentioned in that other thread short face syndrome (SFS, and underbite) are the two which come the clos st to such ascensions. But even then this guy is not quite facial Chad or PSL god is he?…

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and thecel
His face is so asymmetrical it looks like he's having a stroke, still mirin ascension though.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, Verse and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, datboijj and thecel
Is possible. Just need the correct surgeries and no botching

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and thecel
HTN + high status and money is more than enough to live a great live

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Gaia262, Deleted member 14392 and 8 others
Thats subhuman to HTN, nowhere near chad
What would you describe @Amnesia ascension. I don’t really include it for this thread because it’s not a bone born osteotomy

• +1
Reactions: thecel
lefort implants and eye surgery combined with a good pheno and base

• +1
Is possible. Just need the correct surgeries and no botching
U need to be lucky that u have SFS or preferably a underbite. Those guys ascend like you did

You think htn to chad is possible?

Have you seen my face do you think I could ascend to chad?

What would you describe @Amnesia ascension. I don’t really include it for this thread because it’s not a bone born osteotomy
I think he was HTN in before no? Really good base tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Prince88, CyprusGD and 2 others
U need to be lucky that u have SFS or preferably a underbite. Those guys ascend like you did
I saw a doctor do 18mm 3 piece lefort and cheek implants . Was gonna go with him but he pushed my surgery back twice and I had to go with someone else. I am getting Midface Implants and rhino which should be ok

Attachments

• 51CA00E0-1391-407F-97B2-C04E7470F2EE.png
    51CA00E0-1391-407F-97B2-C04E7470F2EE.png
    967.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 89DCD905-4059-48AE-A44B-52F12591F9AA.png
    89DCD905-4059-48AE-A44B-52F12591F9AA.png
    915.7 KB · Views: 0
  • B5CF04D2-1C14-4778-A6F9-DD0E49C08056.png
    B5CF04D2-1C14-4778-A6F9-DD0E49C08056.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 4238ECBB-673F-43C2-88D7-AD383F505AD8.png
    4238ECBB-673F-43C2-88D7-AD383F505AD8.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

View attachment 1845596
I have seen 1 guy go from subhuman to HTN or close to it with surgery (Bimax). And again I may be wrong.

Amnesia did not need Bimax though he had above average facial growth to begin with and only needed soft surgeries to ascend.

I recall seeing your face in some pics. Imo you are at leased normie in terms of face approaching if not already low tier HTN. I hope your surgeries turn out well maybe u would become high tier HTN or Chad light. Although as other users mentioned your height is an issue. Depending on the average height where u live.

I should clarify that I am referring to osteotomies on bone. Meaning facial growth related ascensions.
I did it without surgery. I had a higher bodyfat percentage, cystic acne covering my whole face, shitty pube chin and mustache hairs, and long greasy unkept hair. I lost a bit of weight, cleared my skin (took about 8 months for most of the coloring from the acne to go away), and I shaved and got a haircut. Went from probably sub 5 to chad lol

• Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
I saw a doctor do 18mm 3 piece lefort and cheek implants . Was gonna go with him but he pushed my surgery back twice and I had to go with someone else. I am getting Midface Implants and rhino which should be ok
Sure imo you are already at a great spot. I’m not the guy to talk to about surgery which is why I want some knowledgeable people to enlighten me on it… but ya I would just make sure you don’t fuck up what you have.

I did it without surgery. I had a higher bodyfat percentage, cystic acne covering my whole face, shitty pube chin and mustache hairs, and long greasy unkept hair. I lost a bit of weight, cleared my skin (took about 8 months for most of the coloring from the acne to go away), and I shaved and got a haircut. Went from probably sub 5 to chad lol
That’s why I said I’m talking about going from bad facial growth to good facial growth.

P
Pm me

Just shower and get a fade bro!
Sure imo you are already at a great spot. I’m not the guy to talk to about surgery which is why I want some knowledgeable people to enlighten me on it… but ya I would just make sure you don’t fuck up what you have.
showered

That’s why I said I’m talking about going from bad facial growth to good facial growth.
what it takes to ascend is different for every person. Except for guys like me with typical downward growth, we all need the same thing. And you can only get it from mewing IMO. Obviously if you just do regular lightweight mewing u won’t get changes for a very long time

Kinda pointless to specify only facial growth surgeries when talking about ascension.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD

99.99999999999999% of people here will never even ascend past average(normie tiers) looks level

Can
what about? I already had the genetics and bone structure underneath I just got rid of the shit I could change that was holding me back
i see before and after

I recall seeing your face in some pics. Imo you are at leased normie in terms of face approaching if not already low tier HTN. I hope your surgeries turn out well maybe u would become high tier HTN or Chad light. Although as other users mentioned your height is an issue. Depending on the average height where u live.
Do you not think it would be possible for me to achieve a chad face even with the surgeries plan, or do you think Chadlite is sorta the cap?
(Im talking PSL wise not SMV, ignore height).

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Do you not think it would be possible for me to achieve a chad face even with the surgeries plan, or do you think Chadlite is sorta the cap?
(Im talking PSL wise not SMV, ignore height).
I think it’s possible. I’m nowhere near as knowledgeable as other users here with regards to surgically changing facial growth etc so I can’t give you a good opinion on this

That said this guy I think ascended to Chad from implants, but his base was already great: maybe he was already Chad light https://forum.****************/thre...tom-infraorbital-malar-implants-results.2338/

not at all close. His front profile still looks off and side profile isn't impressive either. There's barely a jawline showing. He went from recessed to average
he wouldn't get shid on Tinder

i haven't seen a single case of someone ascending to chad cus it's simply impossible. can't outsmart female biology
all surgeries do is get people from recessed to average
and from average to uncanny -> make them uglier

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Cu1Kmb

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prince88, rand anon, Deleted member 17735 and 3 others

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, untouchable_coper, Deprived and 4 others
Not always but most of the time yes. If you have average facial growth I feel like you would want to max out all the softmax’s. And if u go for surgery u need to be VERY minimalistic

Mewing works for me idk

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
That said this guy I think ascended to Chad from implants, but his base was already great: maybe he was already Chad light https://forum.****************/thre...tom-infraorbital-malar-implants-results.2338/
Is that site a part of .org I have to register to see pics should I say I am a member of .org

Is that site a part of .org I have to register to see pics should I say I am a member of .org
U could. It’s a separate site

• +1
Bro got the eye color surgery, rhino and leanmaxxing lmao. I hope to achieve an ascension as good as this after my rhino, implants and colored contacts
He definitely browses here

• Woah
Bro got the eye color surgery, rhino and leanmaxxing lmao. I hope to achieve an ascension as good as this after my rhino, implants and colored contacts
He had decent facial growth but was fat then.

• Woah
Just cartel boss maxx and get facial reconstructive surgery everytime you are on the run from the police, until you ascend to chad

no shit.

mtn-htn to chadlite possible. I've seen subhuman to HTNs.

osteotomies are meme if you are not deformed you need implants to ascend.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, chadtindermoney and mvp2v1
not at all close. His front profile still looks off and side profile isn't impressive either. There's barely a jawline showing. He went from recessed to average
he wouldn't get shid on Tinder

i haven't seen a single case of someone ascending to chad cus it's simply impossible. can't outsmart female biology
all surgeries do is get people from recessed to average
is this average?

Attachments

• AA4EE2CE-8722-4387-8613-ADF9553478A8.png
    AA4EE2CE-8722-4387-8613-ADF9553478A8.png
    510.5 KB · Views: 0
Double Jaw + Chin Wing + Zso + Beard Transplant
:feelswah:
couldn’t he have just gotten a cheek/zygo implant instead of osteotomy for his zygo?

• +1
Reactions: Nims
:feelswah:

couldn’t he have just gotten a cheek/zygo implant instead of osteotomy for his zygo?
No idea tbh I didnt even know what Zso was until like a few minutes ago when I checked his thread explaining his surgeries.

Im sure he had his reasons tbh but I would assume implants could have achieved a similar result but Im not really knowledgeable on zso myself so I cant say Idk if theirs a big difference between the two.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Seems like an extreme very niche surgery though. So he probably put a lot of thought into it.

View attachment 1845596
Thick hair and hollow cheeks are enougth If You don't have some really bad harmony. Those like eyes unideal spaced, bad PFL and so one

Thick hair and hollow cheeks are enougth If You don't have some really bad harmony. Those like eyes unideal spaced, bad PFL and so one
I have all that do you have you seen what I look like do you think its possible for me to ascend to chad?
All the surgeries I have planned are in my signature.

Getting BFR next month to make my cheeks really pop.