You cannot go from normie or bellow to Chad through surgery. Change my mind.

I have all that do you have you seen what I look like do you think its possible for me to ascend to chad?
All the surgeries I have planned are in my signature.

Getting BFR next month to make my cheeks really pop.
If You don't have real failos, maxing some features may help You to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
HtN or MTN to Chad is possible if you fix your falio and overall have good base

• Woah
Reactions: Descargue96
could you link this?
Its from .net so the thread isnt available but this was the link.

You can read a tiny bit about him here:

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
could you link this?
Updated list sorry missed stuff. (i saw thread with this mentioned I assume tbh from his assertion he also had these.)

Double jaw
Chin wing osteotomy
Upper blepharoplasty
Zygomatic sandwich osteotomy
Buccal fat removal
Hair transplant
Beard transplant
Jaw fillers

F13B3E63 A675 47E2 821C 72AAE557F768

• JFL
Reactions: FrenchChad
If You don't have real failos, maxing some features may help You to ascend.
I guess only falio is my small maxilia which I am getting fixed with expansion.

Other than that everything else looks decent, apart from eye colour which I might try get stroma for but idk it seems an extreme method of treatment. Maybe if I see some before and afters of stroma from a .org user I might get it but cant see any posts guess its not available enough or no one has applied for testing.

Its from .net so the thread isnt available but this was the link.

You can read a tiny bit about him here:
Updated list sorry missed stuff. (i saw thread with this mentioned I assume tbh from his assertion he also had these.)

Double jaw
Chin wing osteotomy
Upper blepharoplasty
Zygomatic sandwich osteotomy
Buccal fat removal
Hair transplant
Beard transplant
Jaw fillers
Wow very interesting. Seems he probably did kill himself?? Guy was fucked up in the head for sure, I am too, but only in a productivity sense.

Do you not think it would be possible for me to achieve a chad face even with the surgeries plan, or do you think Chadlite is sorta the cap?
(Im talking PSL wise not SMV, ignore height).
Are you chad now? If not, nope.

Probably HTN atm, but I have a ton of surgeries planned. Some which fix one or two falios the rest just focused on improving features.

Guess its over,
I am not saying it is over lol. You do not have to a chad to get women.

Just manage your expectations when it comes to surgery. I have seen your face. I honestly can't see why you want to get major surgeries given that you are not suhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Oberyn
I guess only falio is my small maxilia which I am getting fixed with expansion.

Other than that everything else looks decent, apart from eye colour which I might try get stroma for but idk it seems an extreme method of treatment. Maybe if I see some before and afters of stroma from a .org user I might get it but cant see any posts guess its not available enough or no one has applied for testing.
Is not worth the risk trying to permanent changing eye color and eye color is a cope anyway, focus on eyebrows and eye lashes to halo the eye aria and maybe a canthoplasty to fix the shape If is needed.

Exactly JFL at this being a debate. Chad is utterly irrelevant to most of us except the ones who were already good looking or who ran enough roids for a horse

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Exactly JFL at this being a debate. Chad is utterly irrelevant to most of us except the ones who were already good looking or who ran enough roids for a horse
Chad is not necessary to live a better life than the ones we have now. I do think its possible to get to chad status through a variety of methods, but its hard.

is that you in PFP?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20179 and Nims
Is not worth the risk trying to permanent changing eye color and eye color is a cope anyway, focus on eyebrows and eye lashes to halo the eye aria and maybe a canthoplasty to fix the shape If is needed.
I would be very wary of eye surgeries. High risk of turning out badly.

• +1
Chad is not necessary to live a better life than the ones we have now. I do think its possible to get to chad status through a variety of methods, but its hard.

is that you in PFP?
THats tyler maher

• +1

is that you in PFP?
That is maher, I think. Obviously it is not him.

But people here should forget about becoming a chad. You just need to be above average and nothing more.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and mvp2v1
If you are e MTN or HTN but have good base/harmony but have few flaws then fixing them will ascned to Chad level

If you are e MTN or HTN but have good base/harmony but have few flaws then fixing them will ascned to Chad level
Possibly. But how many here have a 'good base' i.e. top tier features combined with one massive flaw. Very few tbh. I have not seen a single person on here who I think can ascend to chad with bimax or something. Mostly indians with shit pheno, whites with normie face or bad ratios.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Wow very interesting. Seems he probably did kill himself?? Guy was fucked up in the head for sure, I am too, but only in a productivity sense.
Yeah probably quite sad tbh never knew him, I think a lot of people are fucked in the head.

I am not saying it is over lol. You do not have to a chad to get women.
I meanly just want to improve my appearance I don't really care about women anymore.

Just manage your expectations when it comes to surgery.
Yeah I will Im not going to overshoot for shit that's unachievable and that would destroy my harmony

I have seen your face. I honestly can't see why you want to get major surgeries given that you are not suhuman.
I mean the only major surgeries I am getting are for functional issues. For example the Maxillia expansion is to fix my small maxilia but mainly for my cross bite/small palate.
The BImax which I may not get if the expansion resolves the issue would only be to fix the bite while giving a tiny bit of forward growth to my maxilia, and mandible although I don't really require it.

As for the other surgeries, I guess their not major but to cut it short the main reason for wanting all this shit done is:

I just want to improve my appearance tbh mainly for myself. Obviously, an Improved appearance comes with benefits for example how you are treated by others (Strangers/Colleagues/Friends/Family) and how women react to you which is definitely a plus, but mainly I just want to be proud to look in the mirror and know I look the best I possibly can, I suppose you could say I have some body dysmorphia or something like that.

Is not worth the risk trying to permanent changing eye color and eye color is a cope anyway,
Probably get contacts or smth. Unless the surgery becomes mainstream and well researched within 5 years or smth then I might get it.

focus on eyebrows and eye lashes to halo the eye aria and maybe a canthoplasty to fix the shape If is needed.
Yeah I was thinking about canth but tbh I probably don't need it.

I think really the only eye surgery (if you would call it that its more like cosmetic work idk at least for botox as its non invasive) that I would really need would be to botox my eyebrows to make them lowset, as although in almost all pics I post it looks like I have no UEE I do in fact have a lot and a low set brows would solve that.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and mvp2v1
Who morphed ur front

• +1
Probably HTN atm, but I have a ton of surgeries planned. Some which fix one or two falios the rest just focused on improving features.

Guess its over,
Do you pull hoes?

• So Sad
I could, but im mentalcel so no.
Damn nims, so once u become chad you’ll feel good enough? Wear lifts for now and muscle maxx

Thats not me in the picture thats Amnesia, and he just lost weight I believe.
From what I heard, you need low bf% and decent cheekbones?

From what I heard, you need low bf% and decent cheekbones?
There are many ways to do it. U just need to decrease the overall mass in the area you want hollow. U can do this in many ways. One is lower fat, you can decrease buccipitor size, you can loose water, you can have strong bones.

Doesn't hold good if the incel is a chinlet with good features or Underbitecel like @chadtindermoney

I should clarify that I am referring to osteotomies on bone. Meaning facial growth related ascensions.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1 and chadtindermoney
@mvp2v1 when I become Chadlite what are you gonna do
E97BA87C 8FF1 4212 BDE2 8ADA7B5A38B3

@mvp2v1 when I become Chadlite what are you gonna doView attachment 1876773
Mmm, I think from an SMV perspective you are already chadlite. From a PSL (face) perspective I think u are like a weird HTN perhaps slightly into chadlite territory but not quite. I don’t think you could ever achieve chad status from face perspective bc it requires your skull be near perfect. And the fact that you performed a Bimax means your maxilla/face has been permanently “deformed” (taken out of its natural god intended form) into something which attempts to copy or fraud a correctly grown face. So I mean if u get to a solid chadlite status from face perspective I’d be semi impressed, if u became chad (this requires u not be uncanny) then that would change the way I see surgery and it’s potential to fix faces.

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
Mmm, I think from an SMV perspective you are already chadlite. From a PSL (face) perspective I think u are like a weird HTN perhaps slightly into chadlite territory but not quite. I don’t think you could ever achieve chad status from face perspective bc it requires your skull be near perfect. And the fact that you performed a Bimax means your maxilla/face has been permanently “deformed” (taken out of its natural god intended form) into something which attempts to copy or fraud a correctly grown face. So I mean if u get to a solid chadlite status from face perspective I’d be semi impressed, if u became chad (this requires u not be uncanny) then that would change the way I see surgery and it’s potential to fix faces.
I’ll show you in a month and you might be shocked buddy god willing

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes and mvp2v1
Lmao watch me do it naturally

• +1

I should clarify that I am referring to osteotomies on bone. Meaning facial growth related ascensions.

@TheLordMadness was full virgin incel at 20 years old
Then he
  • started bodybuilding
  • underwent bimax + genioplasty
  • did laser to remove facial hair
  • underwent cheekbone implants and jaw angle implants
  • hairmaxxed
nowadays hot jailbaits catcall him on the street. Nothing more needs to be said
I eyewitnessed everything

• +1
@TheLordMadness was full virgin incel at 20 years old
Then he
  • started bodybuilding
  • underwent bimax + genioplasty
  • did laser to remove facial hair
  • underwent cheekbone implants and jaw angle implants
  • hairmaxxed
nowadays hot jailbaits catcall him on the street. Nothing more needs to be said
I eyewitnessed everything
could u DM me his pics, or he could make a thread of his transformation he can censor his face in some way for anonymously

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
osteotomies are meme if you are not deformed you need implants to ascend.
what kind of implants look good?

zygos implants -> high chances of looking like a gay
infraorbital/malar implants -> pretty always 0 difference unless you have frog subhuman eyes
paranasal/midface implants -> either almost 0 results on the internet or they are performed on foids only (forward growth is cope, tho. Your maxilla does matter rather than plastic shit sticked to the maxilla)
lowering gonial angle with jaw angle implants always look like a shit unless you get small size of implants (but there would be no difference before and after then)

wraparound jaw implants can look good on jawless men, tho. However Im talking about normies, not about recessed sub5.

could u DM me his pics, or he could make a thread of his transformation he can censor his face in some way for anonymously
2900593 24D87724 13A6 4C37 A6BF 230ECACA623F
2900073 Bildschirmfoto 2022 05 23 um 143557

"catcalled by JBs on the street".

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, ascension! and mvp2v1
pictures of his bimax are already public on this forum, just look inside his posts

• +1