You cannot trust high school friends.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I had a discord server with a close knit of high school friends who speak quite often with however out of no where with 0 context 1 faggot the mod decides to invite some random normie with no fucking context what so ever on a channel solely dedicated to the black pill or incel content and he's 1 of those types who are perfectly average and have no actual problem getting laid and he started spreading so much blue pilled bullshit.

then this faggot randomly kicked me from the discord server and this was with people I thought I was quite close with IRL It looks like truly no 1 in this world is ready for the black pill it's just that 1 subject no 1 will ever address

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thereallegend, Toth's thot and 7 others
I had a discord server with a close knit of high school friends who speak quite often with however out of no where with 0 context 1 faggot the mod decides to invite some random normie with no fucking context what so ever on a channel solely dedicated to the black pill or incel content and he's 1 of those types who are perfectly average and have no actual problem getting laid and he started spreading so much blue pilled bullshit.

then this faggot randomly kicked me from the discord server and this was with people I thought I was quite close with IRL It looks like truly no 1 in this world is ready for the black pill it's just that 1 subject no 1 will ever address
it's over if you are not dark triad tbh, social connections are bullshit just leech off niggas then find a JB virgin who you can settle down with then block everyone you know

• +1
Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend, thereallegend, Deleted member 14392 and 4 others
it's over if you are not dark triad tbh, social connections are bullshit just leech off niggas then find a JB virgin who you can settle down with then block everyone you know

I'm not after a JB women I want something of my own race and roughly my own age this post isn't even about women it's about the support systems around you I have literally none 0 black pilled friends not a single bit of light is out there for me IRL at least

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 14392

I’ve literally done so much bad shit which I thought would have ended my friendship with my friends but they still friends with me. It’s cause I still provide them entertainment and enjoyment. Basically the moral of the story is that if they don’t think you provide anything for them you will be thrown out. They must of subconsciously thought that you don’t really add to their lives anymore

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thereallegend, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
I’ve literally done so much bad shit which I thought would have ended my friendship with my friends but they still friends with me. It’s cause I still provide them entertainment and enjoyment. Basically the moral of the story is that if they don’t think you provide anything for them you will be thrown out. They must of subconsciously thought that you don’t really add to their lives anymore

I mean they have nothing inherently going for them either tbqh m8 I'm not a high schooler i'm 22 years old those are really good old friends I feel personally betrayed that they did this that's like if you are close to people for years and then they bail on you

• So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend
friends are cope. In the end they all will betray you for pussy.
Just use friends to have a good time with but never have full trust in anyone

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and tallnegga
once u give normies something to hold over u they will never forget it good riddance fuckthem

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I mean they have nothing inherently going for them either tbqh m8 I'm not a high schooler i'm 22 years old
Well tbh it doesn’t really matter if they don’t have anything going for them, people always think they’re at the center of the universe so they always think they’re useful, but the same can’t be said for people around them.

those are really good old friends I feel personally betrayed that they did this that's like if you are close to people for years and then they bail on you
Id feel betrayed to but how long you’ve been friends with them doesn’t mean they won’t leave you, you gotta just think about them as women tbh. They can leave at anytime

I mean they have nothing inherently going for them either tbqh m8 I'm not a high schooler i'm 22 years old those are really good old friends I feel personally betrayed that they did this that's like if you are close to people for years and then they bail on you
They were probably sick of you but too nice to do something about it.

They were probably sick of you but too nice to do something about it.

Possible but they kept telling me to keep saying my shit as if it was all some sort of a fucking joke like the black pill is all some entertainment crap and it's all made in my head fucking hell it's so brutal.

Also even if they did i've known these people since high school those are the types that shoudl stay friends with you that's just called betrayal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Possible but they kept telling me to keep saying my shit as if it was all some sort of a fucking joke like the black pill is all some entertainment crap and it's all made in my head fucking hell it's so brutal.

Also even if they did i've known these people since high school those are the types that shoudl stay friends with you that's just called betrayal
Do you have autism or any social disorder? You might not have been able to tell if so.

Do you have autism or any social disorder? You might not have been able to tell if so.

I have Autism yah like genuine autism not the cap posted on here by half the users that do it as an insult like I'm diagnosed with it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thereallegend
I have Autism yah like genuine autism not the cap posted on here by half the users that do it as an insult like I'm diagnosed with it
Me too. I’ve had similar experiences. You were probably reading the situation incorrectly.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Me too. I’ve had similar experiences. You were probably reading the situation incorrectly.

Bro Autism + black pill knowledge is basically giga insta over knowing how fucked everything is and then being unable to take human actions at there face being unable to sense small social cues it's so fucked to think about.

Saying anything black pilled to normies is just asking to be seen as weirdo and outcast. Keep that shit on the forums

Saying anything black pilled to normies is just asking to be seen as weirdo and outcast. Keep that shit on the forums

These aren't some random norm niggers these are friends I've known since high school like the closest people I could think of

too late, you've already been fucked. the normie has resumed your position in the social circle. you got so low on the social hierarchy that you fell off the whole scale. life goes on.

Deal with it.

too late, you've already been fucked. the normie has resumed your position in the social circle. you got so low on the social hierarchy that you fell off the whole scale. life goes on.

I literally only meet up with them every few months the reason I feel betrayed is the fact I trusted them that's it when your with some 1 for 8 years you tend to do that we don't even work in the company let alone speak day to day stop making assumptions without ever meeting a person and stop being a dick for the sake of being a dick.

Well there ya go, that’s why you think it was out of the blue. If you weren’t autistic it would be a slightly abnormal thing for people to do. But you could have just not seen it coming honestly, sucks bro

Bro the fact that getting kicked from a cord server troubled you this much - enough to make a post on a forum about it - in and of itself is a massive problem that I bet shows its head in other areas of your life. Stop worrying about such stupid little shit, especially some random you have no reason to respect or desire respect from.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 22126
You are just too ugly to have loyal friends

No such thing as real friends. Only family, but in America that doesn't even mean anything either. Just God and Jesus Christ I guess.