You can't be a "pretty boy" if you're ethnic.

GolemRot

GolemRot

Bronze
Most young white men are more likely to look their best by adopting a pretty and even androgynous style, primarily because of their white skin.

If you're ethnic but don't look white, love yourself and please never dress like a "pretty boy". It's not racism or colorism.

The e-girls just won't like you, if that's your goal.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, A23ghskung, Deleted member 8765 and 7 others
You can't be a "pretty boy" if you're ugly.

fify :)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Gengar, TheChosenChad and 13 others
Race is cope @6ft7Mogger
Phenotype, as a general representation of the looks of an ethnicity, is not relavent to the physical appearence of an individual. It is not relavent to rated attractiveness of an individual.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
This thread is so fucking dog shit
ASAP Rocky Biography - Biography

Cry for asap rocky

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Kingston, Deleted member 10686 and 11 others
Most young white men are more likely to look their best by adopting a pretty and even androgynous style, primarily because of their white skin.

If you're ethnic but don't look white, love yourself and please never dress like a "pretty boy". It's not racism or colorism.

The e-girls just won't like you, if that's your goal.
there are plenty ill find a curry pretty boy jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, BigBoy and Deleted member 6723
You can be pretty if you want

Just be a masculine Punjabi chad

You can't be a pretty boy if:
-you don't have a good eye area
-you look older than your age
-you have a recessed jawline
-you have average genetics or worse
-you're too old
-you're too short
-you're too fat

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
zayn malik

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, BigBoy and TheCiscoKid
You can't be a pretty boy if:
-you don't have a good eye area
-you look older than your age
-you have a recessed jawline
-you have average genetics or worse
-you're too old
-you're too short
-you're too fat
many pretty boys have bad eye areas such as vinnie hacker and timothee chalamet

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, BigBoy, GymcelDoomer and 2 others
Or some have soft lower third but good eye area jfl, pretty boy is all about collagen, harmony and hair

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
How is thus even possible, majority of these guys look ugly
Because PSL is kinda cope

NT is unironiclly everything, just don't be subhuman

• +1
How is thus even possible, majority of these guys look ugly
any one who is average and nt can get their looksmatch

even subhumans can get stacys i see soy white guys with nordic stacys @Yuyevon

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Yes. just be genetic anomaly like zayn malik

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7521
kpop stars r pretty boys tho

Race is cope @6ft7Mogger
This thread is so fucking dog shit
ASAP Rocky Biography - Biography

Cry for asap rocky
zayn malik
Let's see, I think I didn't explain myself clearly.

What I mean is that ethnic men typically have more testosterone and therefore a more "masculine" look.

There are exceptions, I know. But what you have to understand is that it is completely counterproductive to see someone with a rough look trying to look delicate.

Also, e-girls generally like white men. Only that.

• +1

the golden rule for pretty boy maxxing is jaw, fem lips and hair. height and eye area are the least important

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel

Pictures don't mean anything, lay count is much more important. You can look at a couple and think that they are happy and sexually attracted to each other when in reality, the girl is cheating on him and putting on a happy face to keep a guy hooked in the relationship to get his emotional support and validation without giving him sex.

I have seen this happen many times and now, it is happening to my brother, he has gotten a girlfriend, or so he says but he has never kissed her or had sex with her and he has already invited her to meet me and my parents. When she looks at him, she seems so happy but she doesn't give him sex or she doesn't even kiss him which suggests that she may just be using him. If they were to pose for a picture, it would be the same result, the difference however is that she is 5 feet in height while he is 5 foot 9 and she is very ugly and way too much makeup to coverup her many flaws.

This is not a new thing for me, I have seen many simps who are within relationships where their girlfriend pretends to love them to use them or makes them wait for sex while having sex with many men on Tinder in secret. To think that a 20 year old woman in 2020 would prevent herself from having sex to maintain a relationship with a simp that she doesn't truly respect is foolish. Men become simps because of a lack of a strong father figure which is certainly the case in my family. I didn't grow up to be a simp but that is only because I was red pilled at the age of 18. I'm not more experienced than my brother but I have gotten way more opportunities because I am much taller (6 foot 4) than he is even though we look very similar.

So, in the case of those indian men, don't assume that just because they are in a picture with a hot girl that they are having regular sex with that hot girl, they may just be used by those women for emotional support, validation and attention and those men may be so weak that they wouldn't dare ask for anything in return and they wait patiently while their woman is being fucked in secret by guys that she met on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and GolemRot
Pictures don't mean anything, lay count is much more important. You can look at a couple and think that they are happy and sexually attracted to each other when in reality, the girl is cheating on him and putting on a happy face to keep a guy hooked in the relationship to get his emotional support and validation without giving him sex.

I have seen this happen many times and now, it is happening to my brother, he has gotten a girlfriend, or so he says but he has never kissed her or had sex with her and he has already invited her to meet me and my parents. When she looks at him, she seems so happy but she doesn't give him sex or she doesn't even kiss him which suggests that she may just be using him. If they were to pose for a picture, it would be the same result, the difference however is that she is 5 feet in height while he is 5 foot 9 and she is very ugly and way too much makeup to coverup her many flaws.

This is not a new thing for me, I have seen many simps who are within relationships where their girlfriend pretends to love them to use them or makes them wait for sex while having sex with many men on Tinder in secret. To think that a 20 year old woman in 2020 would prevent herself from having sex to maintain a relationship with a simp that she doesn't truly respect is foolish. Men become simps because of a lack of a strong father figure which is certainly the case in my family. I didn't grow up to be a simp but that is only because I was red pilled at the age of 18. I'm not more experienced than my brother but I have gotten way more opportunities because I am much taller (6 foot 4) than he is even though we look very similar.

So, in the case of those indian men, don't assume that just because they are in a picture with a hot girl that they are having regular sex with that hot girl, they may just be used by those women for emotional support, validation and attention and those men may be so weak that they wouldn't dare ask for anything in return and they wait patiently while their woman is being fucked in secret by guys that she met on Tinder.
dn rd that essay nigga

they are literally being intimate wit these pajeet niggas i see couples like this everyday

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
Let's see, I think I didn't explain myself clearly.

What I mean is that ethnic men typically have more testosterone and therefore a more "masculine" look.

There are exceptions, I know. But what you have to understand is that it is completely counterproductive to see someone with a rough look trying to look delicate.

Also, e-girls generally like white men. Only that.
ethnics need to be nt

and go for their own race they'll have more success

dn rd that essay nigga

they are literally being intimate wit these pajeet niggas i see couples like this everyday
Just because they act happy doesn't mean that they are actually intimate. Ever since I swallowed the red pill I have been seeing way more cucks than ever before. That is because simps are very easily cucked and women do this because they need emotional tampons and they won't give sex to just any man, they are very selective, more than you think.

Looks aren't always everything because some guys can get laid with money or status, but to think that those guys just have nice personalities is very blue pilled.

Because PSL is kinda cope

NT is unironiclly everything, just don't be subhuman
Biggest cope in existence, these women are probably suburban christian cuckservstives who don't care about looks that much, but zoomed girls looks are everything, I got my current gf purely cause of looks, I'm aspie af

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Just because they act happy doesn't mean that they are actually intimate. Ever since I swallowed the red pill I have been seeing way more cucks than ever before. That is because simps are very easily cucked and women do this because they need emotional tampons and they won't give sex to just any man, they are very selective, more than you think.

Looks aren't always everything because some guys can get laid with money or status, but to think that those guys just have nice personalities is very blue pilled.
ur a schizo

only about 30% of women cheat irl

they can freely date chad according to you why would they need to settle for a pajeet? because he's nt or whatever

Biggest cope in existence, these women are probably suburban christian cuckservstives who don't care about looks that much, but zoomed girls looks are everything, I got my current gf purely cause of looks, I'm aspie af
Bro I see way too many couples irl that destroy the blackpill, I think it's a mixture of blackpill and redpill irl,

Looks still matter heaps, as you can get away with way more shit

Bro I see way too many couples irl that destroy the blackpill, I think it's a mixture of blackpill and redpill irl,

Looks still matter heaps, as you can get away with way more shit
Lately I've been realizing that too. But I can't or don't want to accept it.

• +1
Ethnics can 100% be prettyboy, prettyboy is all about genetics.

• +1
Reactions: GolemRot
Lately I've been realizing that too. But I can't or don't want to accept it.
All the "pills" have some truth to them.

But all of them take it too far

Bluepill is too "sunshine and rainbows"

Redpill is too "just be alpha and you can get models bro"

Blackpill is too "looks or death"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 8904, BigBoy and 1 other person
ur a schizo

they can freely date chad according to you why would they need to settle for a pajeet? because he's nt or whatever
I'm not, I just understand how the game works. Why would a woman, in 2020, wait months for sex even though she can get it easily via Tinder with Chads and Tyrones? The answer is simple, just because she makes low value men wait for sex doesn't mean she is herself waiting for sex. It's a power move that she uses to show dominance and power in the relationship to be put on the pedestal. Men who tolerate this behaviour end up giving more than they receive throughout the entire relationship so she just has to give them a few crumbs of validation and maybe a few kisses and a bit of boring starfish sex and she has them hooked easily.

The black pill isn't wrong when it speaks of women's manipulation tactics. Of course their goal isn't always to manipulate, if they see a man that they are sexually attracted to, they will love and respect him for real, but if they see a simp, they will seek to control him and make him worship them. They do this because they get to have their cake and eat it too in the sense that they get to have as much sex as they want and at the same time, they have a sucker who will provide for them for the rest of their life, so they can even get pregnant by Chad and it doesn't matter because the simp will be so blinded by worship that he will think that the kid is his and he will raise it as his own.

If only 30% women cheat, then why women initiate over 80% of divorces? And why do over 50% of marriages end in divorce? It's because when women get caught, then the illusion disappears and the simps stops worshipping her and threatens to leave, but since he signed the contract, he will still be forced to provide for her and her children until he dies.

Not all women are like that of course, there are a few good women out there, but they are not the majority at all, the only women who are truly loyal are the ones who have never had sex outside of relationships, and in the era of simping and online dating, they are even more rare than they were in the generation of my parents. My dad was lucky to find a good loyal wife but I know from what I have seen with my own eyes, that women like this are so rare, that it's impossible to find them.

cope

• Woah
ur a schizo

Also, I can think of an even better way to describe everything I have said.

Since the vast majority of women are always in a relationship, then why do some users of this forum easily receive IOIs from as many women as they describe? It's because nowadays, relationships don't mean anything, women easily cheat on their boyfriend because they don't really love him or respect him and they even lie to the men they have sex with by not telling them that they are in a relationship or even married.

I know that many women who have given me IOIs in the past were definitely too hot to still be single so they were probably in a relationship with someone who wasn't in their school but this has never stopped them from being hypergamous.

Hypergamy is real, cheating is real especially today.

I'm not, I just understand how the game works. Why would a woman, in 2020, wait months for sex even though she can get it easily via Tinder with Chads and Tyrones? The answer is simple, just because she makes low value men wait for sex doesn't mean she is herself waiting for sex. It's a power move that she uses to show dominance and power in the relationship to be put on the pedestal. Men who tolerate this behaviour end up giving more than they receive throughout the entire relationship so she just has to give them a few crumbs of validation and maybe a few kisses and a bit of boring starfish sex and she has them hooked easily.

The black pill isn't wrong when it speaks of women's manipulation tactics. Of course their goal isn't always to manipulate, if they see a man that they are sexually attracted to, they will love and respect him for real, but if they see a simp, they will seek to control him and make him worship them. They do this because they get to have their cake and eat it too in the sense that they get to have as much sex as they want and at the same time, they have a sucker who will provide for them for the rest of their life, so they can even get pregnant by Chad and it doesn't matter because the simp will be so blinded by worship that he will think that the kid is his and he will raise it as his own.

If only 30% women cheat, then why women initiate over 80% of divorces? And why do over 50% of marriages end in divorce? It's because when women get caught, then the illusion disappears and the simps stops worshipping her and threatens to leave, but since he signed the contract, he will still be forced to provide for her and her children until he dies.

Not all women are like that of course, there are a few good women out there, but they are not the majority at all, the only women who are truly loyal are the ones who have never had sex outside of relationships, and in the era of simping and online dating, they are even more rare than they were in the generation of my parents. My dad was lucky to find a good loyal wife but I know from what I have seen with my own eyes, that women like this are so rare, that it's impossible to find them.
nigger less then 2% of the population use tinder and its 80% of men

ur just speculating shit tbh

I don't know if I agree. But will say it's better to be masc looking if you are darker skin

Celeb Neil Shibata aka JapaneseGrandpa

Also, I can think of an even better way to describe everything I have said.

Since the vast majority of women are always in a relationship, then why do the Chads of this forum easily receive IOIs from as many women as they describe? It's because nowadays, relationships don't mean anything, women easily cheat on their boyfriend because they don't really love him or respect him and they even lie to the men they have sex with by not telling them that they are in a relationship or even married.

I know that many women who have given me IOIs in the past were definitely too hot to still be single so they were probably in a relationship with someone who wasn't in their school but this has never stopped them from being hypergamous.

Hypergamy is real, cheating is real especially today.
how do u know they were in a relationship :think:

hypergamy isnt real

how do u know they were in a relationship :think:

hypergamy isnt real
To be honest, you're right that I am just speculating, over the years, I have spent too much time around the manosphere, especially MGTOW, and it may have poisoned my mind, I try to be closer to the reality of things, but I fear that unless I see real proof that debunks mgtow ideology, the red pill and the black pill, then I will never be freed from those beliefs.

Those beliefs allow me to be on my guard against manipulative people but it has turned me into a cynical person and has made it difficult for me to trust women, which has ruined all the opportunities that I have ever had with them.

As for hypergamy, I know that a woman who sexually attracted to a man will not betray him but I also know that it's not easy to determine whether a woman is attracted to her boyfriend or not when looking from the outside, it may appear that way but be completely different in reality. That is what I meant to say, maybe they really are in love or maybe they aren't, however just because the men are uglier than their girlfriend doesn't mean they are incels of course, they may have other redeeming qualities, I have known men who were that exception.

• +1
To be honest, you're right that I am just speculating, over the years, I have spent too much time around the manosphere, especially MGTOW, and it may have poisoned my mind, I try to be closer to the reality of things, but I fear that unless I see real proof that debunks mgtow ideology, the red pill and the black pill, then I will never be freed from those beliefs.

Those beliefs allow me to be on my guard against manipulative people but it has turned me into a cynical person and has made it difficult for me to trust women, which has ruined all the opportunities that I have ever had with them.

As for hypergamy, I know that a woman who sexually attracted to a man will not betray him but I also know that it's not easy to determine whether a woman is attracted to her boyfriend or not when looking from the outside, it may appear that way but be completely different in reality. That is what I meant to say, maybe they really are in love or maybe they aren't, however just because the men are uglier than their girlfriend doesn't mean they are incels of course, they may have other redeeming qualities, I have known men who were that exception.
u do u man

but dont dwell in negativity too much

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407