You can’t be a slayer if

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
You’re not tall, have a good frame and a 7-8 inches penis. You just can’t call yourself a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, Achathin, Acnno and 3 others
Really? This is news to me

OP is a manlet with small frame and a tiny dick

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Deleted member 685 and Soulsmaxx
face >>>>>> height > dick >>>>>>>>>>>>frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Redrighthand, SA7 and 2 others
face > dick >>>>>>>> height >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
So I am a slayer

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470
Dick > dick > dick > dick @dicklet4incher

• +1
Reactions: Lifemax, Deleted member 2012, Pietrosiek and 2 others
does frame or face sexually satisfy women? no you faggots dick does that please STOP coping you will swallow the dickpill whenever you want it or not the dickpill will come to you it always does in the end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, mrdolphin, Traxanas and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470 and androidcel
Just grow a beard, long hair, good eyebrows, eyelashes and squint. You're baso Marlon Teixiera. Ez pz
ded srs? need to minoxmax for beard growth tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
does frame or face sexually satisfy women? no you faggots dick does that please STOP coping you will swallow the dickpill whenever you want it or not the dickpill will come to you it always does in the end
but but the face get u the women

but but the face get u the women
if you are sub 100 iq and refuse to play the big dick game then yes face is above all

Yeah ok but you need the face for her to let you go in the bedroom first. And you don't have a good face

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
What the fuck is the big dick game supposed to be? His face is awful. If he was right all truecels with big dicks would be slayers
@gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
What the fuck is the big dick game supposed to be? His face is awful. If he was right all truecels with big dicks would be slayers
@gymcel
social circle rumor/online or irl size queen/tinder stats/r/cuckhold you know what im bored repeating myself stay incel then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
@gymcel
I just quoted what he said to me let him cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
social circle rumor/online or irl size queen/tinder stats/r/cuckhold you know what im bored repeating myself stay incel then
That doesn't matter if you still look ugly as fuck. And we all know face is the most important thing.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
u can't be a slayer if:

you visit this site.

You’re not tall, have a good frame and a 7-8 inches penis. You just can’t call yourself a slayer.

Forgot about the most important part: face. Also you can’t be autistic (most people on here are to some extent)

Forgot about the most important part: face. Also you can’t be autistic (most people on here are to some extent)
I thought people already knew face is important
But I was saying you can’t call yourself a slayer if you got a good face and fuck bitches regularly if you are not tall, have a good frame and a big dick. These will give you even the respect from other men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
JELQ, LL, ROIDS

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and androidcel
this is legit...6ft1 minimum height frame doesnt matter that much, anything above average is good

this is legit...6ft1 minimum height frame doesnt matter that much, anything above average is good
For me the ideal height would be around 186-187 cm, good frame so you won’t look like a fucking tranny, doesn’t have to be exaggerated tho, and a 18-19 cm dick. This should be more than enough.

And a good face obviously

Dickpill is only for smalldickcels.

First two are useless
Third is stupid af
lol @ jelqing and dickmaxxing being useless

10x EXTREME LOL @ Leg Lengthening being useless HAHHAHAHAHAH

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, kobecel and androidcel

6,4.5, can fit two rulers across my chest and still have some extra shoulder, have 7.5" pp and 6.5 psl face
feelsgoodman

lol @ jelqing and dickmaxxing being useless

10x EXTREME LOL @ Leg Lengthening being useless HAHHAHAHAHAH
You’re stupid

LL will fuck you up on long term and jelq, if even working which is unlikely, may boost your length by a cm usually, which is pretty much useless for the effort

You’re stupid

LL will fuck you up on long term and jelq, if even working which is unlikely, may boost your length by a cm usually, which is pretty much useless for the effort
Explain me how LL will "fuck you up in the long term"?

I understand it fucking you up in short term, but long term if anything it will make you less fucked up. If you can present concrete evidence to prove me wrong, go ahead.

I have suspicions you are trying to dissuade competition from using one of the powerful looksmaxxing techniques to date. Smart.

may boost your length by a cm usually, which is pretty much useless for the effort
So you admit it works. So I was right. If it can stretch you 1cm (which is a lot), then why can't it stretch you? Logic where?

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and androidcel
Explain me how LL will "fuck you up in the long term"?

I understand it fucking you up in short term, but long term if anything it will make you less fucked up. If you can present concrete evidence to prove me wrong, go ahead.

I have suspicions you are trying to dissuade competition from using one of the powerful looksmaxxing techniques to date. Smart.

So you admit it works. So I was right. If it can stretch you 1cm (which is a lot), then why can't it stretch you? Logic where?
There are studies or something that LL will fuck you up when you get old. Most likely end up in a wheelchair. Lots of these discussions are on Lookism. Search if you’re curious

As for jelq I said it’s unlikely that it works. And in my original post I said it’s useless. If you think 14 cm is gonna give your bitch an orgasm that your 13 cm couldn’t give then you’re most likely a virgin autist.

Last edited:
There are studies or something that LL will fuck you up when you get old.
Please link to the studies.

Lots of these discussions are on Lookism. Search if you’re curious
You can't be serious. Lookism will dissuade people from looksmaxxing, because they are competitors. "Do your own research" is a cop-out answer also. Show me how the hell is LL bad "long term".

And in my original post I said it’s useless. If you think 14 cm is gonna give your bitch an orgasm that your 13 cm couldn’t give then you’re most likely a virgin autist.
So all men on unsponsored forums claiming they gained 3 cm over years of obsessive jelqing (and provided pictures) are imagining it all? They are not selling anything by the way. I'm not talking about shills here.

You better to use hanger or extender for length and clamping for girth than jelqing since jelqing is way slower than other dickmaxxing methods.

Please link to the studies.

You can't be serious. Lookism will dissuade people from looksmaxxing, because they are competitors. "Do your own research" is a cop-out answer also. Show me how the hell is LL bad "long term".

So all men on unsponsored forums claiming they gained 3 cm over years of obsessive jelqing (and provided pictures) are imagining it all? They are not selling anything by the way. I'm not talking about shills here.
If you really think I’m going to do the work and provide links for you jfl it’s not gonna happen. I gave you the source, you’re the curious fella, you do the research.

And how many of those successful jelqs have adequate proof of being legit? You do realize that sometimes erections are not 100% so people might feel their dick has actually grown over the months when what really happened was that their dick was just closer to 100% erect

Good face and tall is the most important here, you can still be a slayer with min 6 inches and ectamorph frame if you have face and height.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Face>Anything Else

thats doesnt make sense ,if you have looks and kikky agree to come over tonight then u gonna get pleasure and cum ANYWAY , dicksize is matters to the girl only . So do u feel guilty that girl wont feel anything? Forget the girl , if u r a slayer as u claim then U can find a new chick easily (if for that one ur dick not enough)
2. exmpl -- Justin Bieber fans will cum even if he just touch her pussy with his hand only , would U incels with dickmaxing can exite girl to such lvl? 90% of Orgasm is in Head , brain chemistry ,10% is body stimulation :incel::incel::incel::blackpill::redpill::incel::blackpill::redpill::incel::blackpill:
Face 40% Height 50% dicksize 10%