You can't be called a man until

D

Deleted member 17448

Verified Mogger
You fuck raw teen/virgin pussy with your oversized cock.

I can't describe in words the primal feeling you will experience when she quivers uncontrollably while you fill her up slowly. You look at her knowing that in that precise moment she is all yours. She will feel deep down that you are totally superior to every half man she has encountered.

Whatever you do you will never feel a man unless you experience this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 8608, JBcollector and 3 others
Legit. You are fucked for life If you don't experience this

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
The high school sweetheart who's virginity you took in the back seat of you dads chevy on prom night is the only person you should ever marry. Anyone else is just turning you into a cucked beta provider

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Twisted, unrealistic fantasies of the mentally deranged.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22037, WeWillAllAscend, stevielake and 4 others
Twisted, unrealistic fantasies of the mentally deranged.
I pray for your soul. These life changing experiences not happening to you doesn't mean is not real. You don't even know what real sex is.

9x7 or death no joke in here

true i'm subhuman

I pray for your soul. These life changing experiences not happening to you doesn't mean is not real. You don't even know what real sex is.
Ok my tormented and abused dog of a son

i took my gfs virginity when she was 15 and my dick is 7.5 inches so i guess i feel like a man

i took my gfs virginity when she was 15 and my dick is 7.5 inches so i guess i feel like a man
Good job, a woman should look up to you if you want to keep her.

• +1
Reactions: buflek

I can't describe in words the primal feeling you will experience when she quivers uncontrollably while you fill her up slowly. You look at her knowing that in that precise moment she is all yours. She will feel deep down that you are totally superior to every half man she has encountered.

Probably the Best feeling puting your load in a virgin pussy.

Most will reject the jbpill teen lovepill

No this is straight up pedophilia it's disgusting

My dick quivers inside of blonde hookers pink pussies

My dick quivers inside of blonde hookers pink pussies
That is useless, you and those hookers know you are a disgusting bug. They don't feel primal desire for you, quite the opposite :feelshah:

Ur right if you no Therese no chance you will ever experience this you should just tope tbh