Blackpill You can’t be good looking on sc selfies with a longish midface

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Time online
62d 18h 26m
Having a non compact midface in real life isn’t necessarily bad. But for sending snaps to girls or friends it’s a death sentence because the lens distortion make the midface appear even longer. So if your midface is already long to begin with it will look like shit. The only way to get away with this is by being really good looking. But 99% men will look like shit

Both are selfies but the Indian guy has a more compact midface which helps him to mog the white guy on these Snapchat selfies:

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Time online
62d 18h 26m
bwrauycnee said:
What if you look good in selfies and mirror pic but shit in distance shots on the back cam.
I guess that means that your Face is too wide and your midface too short. Jordan barret could be someone who probably looks better in disorted pictures

MarkCorrigan

MarkCorrigan

KHHCDFV abomination
Time online
165d 5h 44m
my midface is 70mm:ogre:

bwrauycnee

bwrauycnee

Wizard
Time online
27d 17h 38m
germanlooks said:
I guess that means that your Face is too wide and your midface too short. Jordan barret could be someone who probably looks better in disorted pictures
In distance pics, my face looks bloated, lack definition and my lips looks oversized. Not the case in the closer pics

WannabeJock

WannabeJock

Zephir
Time online
38d 13h 33m
germanlooks said:
Having a non compact midface in real life isn’t necessarily bad. But for sending snaps to girls or friends it’s a death sentence because the lens distortion make the midface appear even longer. So if your midface is already long to begin with it will look like shit. The only way to get away with this is by being really good looking. But 99% men will look like shit

Both are selfies but the Indian guy has a more compact midface which helps him to mog the white guy on these Snapchat selfies:
View attachment 1319124 View attachment 1319125
Is 1 to 1.05 mfr with 1.8-1.9 fwhr and 0.47 es okay ?

• +1
Reactions: Z3n
StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Turanidpilled
Time online
104d 19h 19m
WannabeJock said:
Is 1 to 1.05 mfr with 1.8-1.9 fwhr and 0.47 es okay ?
ideal

StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Turanidpilled
Time online
104d 19h 19m
WannabeJock said:
Idk bro some lookism autist said 2.1 fwhr and 1.1 midface is ideal
ideal mfr is 1-1.05, too compact can look too feminine but depends on the face, same with fwhr
close to chicos ratios, 1.8 fwhr, 1.00 mfr and 0.47 esr

Deleted member 13137

Deleted member 13137

🥃🚬💵👙⚾
Time online
22d 15m
very true

my mid face is longish but if I up tilt my head I look good on SC

PingPong

PingPong

ƃuᴉɹous sᴉ uɐɯ plo ǝɥʇ ˙ƃuᴉɹnod s’ʇᴉ 'ƃuᴉuᴉɐɹ s’ʇ
Time online
65d 23h 4m
Shit suck dick.

D

DankForce1

Mage
Time online
12d 2h 43m
I'd argue it's not a problem with long midface and more a problem with harmonious nose vs unharmonious nose. In phone selfies you really need a nose that fits your face because every selfie camera is going to emphasize the size of your nose.

Swear everytime I see a "midface failio" post, it's always actually about nose and nose shape.

Having a bent / crooked nose, side profile included almost instantly puts you in sub 5 - unless literally every other facial feature is well above average and masculine.

G

Genki

Erudite
Time online
73d 4h 44m
DankForce1 said:
I'd argue it's not a problem with long midface and more a problem with harmonious nose vs unharmonious nose. In phone selfies you really need a nose that fits your face because every selfie camera is going to emphasize the size of your nose.

Swear everytime I see a "midface failio" post, it's always actually about nose and nose shape.

Having a bent / crooked nose, side profile included almost instantly puts you in sub 5 - unless literally every other facial feature is well above average and masculine.
no it's not. It's also the forhead being bigger and smaller lower third

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

moyracel
Time online
65d 12h 30m
germanlooks said:

View attachment 1319124 View attachment 1319125
yeah dude, completely different people with completely different ages, phenos, angles, facial hair length, skin conditions and filters placed make a great argument

just rope

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Time online
62d 18h 26m
RODEBLUR said:
yeah dude, completely different people with completely different ages, phenos, angles, facial hair length, skin conditions and filters placed make a great argument

just rope
I know the pictures aren’t the best to compare.
But my theory is still right speaking from personal experience.
This also explains why Barrets face looks better in selfies than normal photos

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

moyracel
Time online
65d 12h 30m
germanlooks said:
I know the pictures aren’t the best to compare.
But my theory is still right speaking from personal experience.
This also explains why Barrets face looks better in selfies than normal photos

theory destroyed

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

moyracel
Time online
65d 12h 30m
germanlooks said:
How? The first two look like shit
the first one has appeal (idk why but he does)
the second one is your standard NT run of the mill handsome tall buff dude, obviously he is attractive to women

the third is some famous tiktok faggot, and that's closer to your age bracket's spotlight so i guess i can understand why you only think he is attractive but from him alone you can still say you can look good with a long midface in (Snapchat) selfies

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Time online
62d 18h 26m
RODEBLUR said:
the first one has appeal (idk why but he does)
the second one is your standard NT run of the mill handsome tall buff dude, obviously he is attractive to women
Doesn’t matter because the point was that it makes you look like shit in selfies and not in general.
RODEBLUR said:
the third is some famous tiktok faggot, and that's closer to your age bracket's spotlight so i guess i can understand why you only think he is attractive but from him alone you can still say you can look good with a long midface in (Snapchat) selfies
it looks ok but not good. Would be much better with a compact midface

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

moyracel
Time online
65d 12h 30m
germanlooks said:
it looks ok but not good. Would be much better with a compact midface
obviously, but this is strictly about the difference a snapchat selfie makes in your attractiveness with a long midface and the answer is none
germanlooks said:
Doesn’t matter because the point was that it makes you look like shit in selfies and not in general.
but it doesn't

you literally look the same

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
Time online
36d 1h 8m
germanlooks said:
yeah my face is pretty wide and i have same issue of looking good in selfie and mirror but weird in back cam far away

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
Time online
36d 1h 8m
DankForce1 said:

what about very slightly bent nose

Kekee

Kekee

Zephir
Time online
57d 3h 3m
faggotchadlite said:
who is he and how does he fruad so much
Zack Cox model.

He's a known hair frauder. Rupert Pupkin @Rupert Pupkin can tell you more. But it's all about letting your hair dry more in front.

Over if it's windy though.

Users who are viewing this thread