You can’t be good looking on sc selfies with a longish midface

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Having a non compact midface in real life isn’t necessarily bad. But for sending snaps to girls or friends it’s a death sentence because the lens distortion make the midface appear even longer. So if your midface is already long to begin with it will look like shit. The only way to get away with this is by being really good looking. But 99% men will look like shit

Both are selfies but the Indian guy has a more compact midface which helps him to mog the white guy on these Snapchat selfies:
DDDF7371 32ED 4CD5 BFE9 549B9F2E9E58
F83FE8E1 605A 4992 A1A9 DD4325CDC74E

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles, Ryan, thecel and 18 others
What if you look good in selfies and mirror pic but shit in distance shots on the back cam.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Xangsane, Squirtle and 1 other person
What if you look good in selfies and mirror pic but shit in distance shots on the back cam.
I guess that means that your Face is too wide and your midface too short. Jordan barret could be someone who probably looks better in disorted pictures

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: faggotchadlite, thecel, Prettyboy and 3 others
my midface is 70mm:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
I guess that means that your Face is too wide and your midface too short. Jordan barret could be someone who probably looks better in disorted pictures
In distance pics, my face looks bloated, lack definition and my lips looks oversized. Not the case in the closer pics

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
340c84740cc075b15546729996948f33 1

Download 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, OOGABOOGA, Squirtle and 1 other person
Having a non compact midface in real life isn’t necessarily bad. But for sending snaps to girls or friends it’s a death sentence because the lens distortion make the midface appear even longer. So if your midface is already long to begin with it will look like shit. The only way to get away with this is by being really good looking. But 99% men will look like shit

Both are selfies but the Indian guy has a more compact midface which helps him to mog the white guy on these Snapchat selfies:
View attachment 1319124View attachment 1319125
Is 1 to 1.05 mfr with 1.8-1.9 fwhr and 0.47 es okay ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867
Idk bro some lookism autist said 2.1 fwhr and 1.1 midface is ideal
ideal mfr is 1-1.05, too compact can look too feminine but depends on the face, same with fwhr
close to chicos ratios, 1.8 fwhr, 1.00 mfr and 0.47 esr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Yes 100%

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
very true

my mid face is longish but if I up tilt my head I look good on SC

• +1
Shit suck dick.

• +1
I'd argue it's not a problem with long midface and more a problem with harmonious nose vs unharmonious nose. In phone selfies you really need a nose that fits your face because every selfie camera is going to emphasize the size of your nose.

Swear everytime I see a "midface failio" post, it's always actually about nose and nose shape.

Having a bent / crooked nose, side profile included almost instantly puts you in sub 5 - unless literally every other facial feature is well above average and masculine.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
I'd argue it's not a problem with long midface and more a problem with harmonious nose vs unharmonious nose. In phone selfies you really need a nose that fits your face because every selfie camera is going to emphasize the size of your nose.

Swear everytime I see a "midface failio" post, it's always actually about nose and nose shape.

Having a bent / crooked nose, side profile included almost instantly puts you in sub 5 - unless literally every other facial feature is well above average and masculine.
no it's not. It's also the forhead being bigger and smaller lower third

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite

View attachment 1319124View attachment 1319125
yeah dude, completely different people with completely different ages, phenos, angles, facial hair length, skin conditions and filters placed make a great argument

just rope

yeah dude, completely different people with completely different ages, phenos, angles, facial hair length, skin conditions and filters placed make a great argument

just rope
I know the pictures aren’t the best to compare.
But my theory is still right speaking from personal experience.
This also explains why Barrets face looks better in selfies than normal photos

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
I know the pictures aren’t the best to compare.
But my theory is still right speaking from personal experience.
This also explains why Barrets face looks better in selfies than normal photos

theory destroyed

How? The first two look like shit
the first one has appeal (idk why but he does)
the second one is your standard NT run of the mill handsome tall buff dude, obviously he is attractive to women

the third is some famous tiktok faggot, and that's closer to your age bracket's spotlight so i guess i can understand why you only think he is attractive but from him alone you can still say you can look good with a long midface in (Snapchat) selfies

the first one has appeal (idk why but he does)
the second one is your standard NT run of the mill handsome tall buff dude, obviously he is attractive to women
Doesn’t matter because the point was that it makes you look like shit in selfies and not in general.
the third is some famous tiktok faggot, and that's closer to your age bracket's spotlight so i guess i can understand why you only think he is attractive but from him alone you can still say you can look good with a long midface in (Snapchat) selfies
it looks ok but not good. Would be much better with a compact midface

it looks ok but not good. Would be much better with a compact midface
obviously, but this is strictly about the difference a snapchat selfie makes in your attractiveness with a long midface and the answer is none
Doesn’t matter because the point was that it makes you look like shit in selfies and not in general.
but it doesn't

you literally look the same

yeah my face is pretty wide and i have same issue of looking good in selfie and mirror but weird in back cam far away

what about very slightly bent nose

who is he and how does he fruad so much
Zack Cox model.

He's a known hair frauder. @Rupert Pupkin can tell you more. But it's all about letting your hair dry more in front.

Over if it's windy though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828