You can't be lovable with a long midface

actually may be legit tbh. and orges hate on pretty boys here because they are lacking feminine traits so they project their hate. is mammothaccuraty attracted to me theory??
2 other theories i have about the unneeded hate pretty boys receive

-They are seen as gay bcs of their feminine features hence why men act as they hate him bcs they dislike gay people
-They are threatened they will steal the girls bcs they subconsciously know that the pretty boy with a good face will overthrow the 8 months lifting the guy did. This doesn't happen to masculine guys bcs they are scared of them, but for pretty boys, they only have a nice face and not insane body strength (usually)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
think about it, high t men are more attracted to feminine features so maybe they're secretly attracted to prettyboys too but feel like bullying them because they feel bad about it?
eh, bullies project their insecurities onto others. they are very easy to read tbh. they are most often than not, angry at themselves. there are definitely closeted gays here, and if someone hates you for no good reason (especially here) they are projecting their feelings and insecurities on you.

hell, i wouldn’t be surprised if gosick (zuzzcel) was gay tbh. he made fun of me for no reason and trash talked me a lot when he first made his gosick acc. it aligns with @Aesthetic ‘s theory as well, plus he hates the fact that he’s ethnic and i’m a white pretty boy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
not at all. unless we have different fews on what is femenine

Dolph Lundgren
Do you think the guy in your avi is more attractive to women than the one in mine or in my sig?? I feel like extemely and I mean extremely (Not just higher T than the average male) masculine looking just makes people and women in general too intimidated by you

it's extremely common. ugly, yes. death sentence, not really
COPE, MOST DUDES HAS AVERGE TO COMPACT MIDFACE, MINE AND GUDRU TIER MIDFACE IS DEATH SENTENCE.

Well what features do you consider feminine?
huge ammounts are but in general id say small bones, roundness instead of angularity, light hair, dark eyes, lack of protruding brow, higher set or non postive tilt brows, short lower third to philtrum, chubby cheeks, low shoulder to hip and high pitched voice. there could be others

• +1
huge ammounts are but in general id say small bones, roundness instead of angularity, light hair, dark eyes, lack of protruding brow, higher set or non postive tilt brows, short lower third to philtrum, chubby cheeks, low shoulder to hip and high pitched voice. there could be others
short, small nose, weak frame, skinny neck, upper eyelid fat instead of bone, huge cheekbones, rounded forehead

• +1
Do you think the guy in your avi is more attractive to women than the one in mine or in my sig?? I feel like extemely and I mean extremely (Not just higher T than the average male) masculine looking just makes people and women in general too intimidated by you
I cant say. he looks out of the realm of human posibility.
. its a bit of a hyper predator morph that looks insane. irl he could probably slay major but he looks like he would kill anyone in a second . looks like a lion alpha just became human through species change magic.

7rtoOer

this was the other morph the dude did. less masc

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
. its a bit of a hyper predator morph that looks insane. irl he could probably slay major but he looks like he would kill anyone in a second . looks like a lion alpha just became human through species change magic.

View attachment 188007

Cmon bro he looks comical, people would laugh their ass off if he made that autistic expression irl

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo

View attachment 188007

no man he looks deathnic construction worker. doesnt slay shit, u need balance of dimorphic and andro traits to be good looking

u just have this permanaent closet homoerotic dom fantasy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, FatJattMofo and Deleted member 2846

View attachment 188007

his pheno is a big failo. looks like the recently graduated psuedo macho frat guy tbh. not a good look imo. something seems off with him

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
short, small nose, weak frame, skinny neck, upper eyelid fat instead of bone, huge cheekbones, rounded forehead
yep, yep (kinda), yep, not imo only if brows are high, not at all, yep

How are dark eyes feminine? There was literally a study saying brown eyes are more masculine, @JuicyAnimeTitties once showed me that study. I'm light eyed but that's just how it is
Short small nose is a good feature tho

Cmon bro he looks comical, people would laugh their ass off if he made that autistic expression irl
he looks like a leprechaun . somethings off but he isnt too masc.

no man he looks deathnic construction worker. doesnt slay shit, u need balance of dimorphic and andro traits to be good looking

u just have this permanaent closet homoerotic dom fantasy
the traits i listed are not required at all

• +1
How are dark eyes feminine? There was literally a study saying brown eyes are more masculine, @JuicyAnimeTitties once showed me that study. I'm light eyed but that's just how it is

for nose i should have said short nose nose but the dorsal bone means to be straight @FatJattMofo

• +1
actually may be legit tbh. and orges hate on pretty boys here because they are lacking feminine traits so they project their hate. is mammothaccuraty attracted to me theory??
Projection theory is solid but its not really a good catch-all. As to why many men seem to have some kind of automatic, instinctual hatred for prettyboys, I personally like Jack Donovan's theory on why many men have an instinctual hatred for gays or "flamboyant men" extended to this case. Basically its an instinct designed to weed out weak men who would make poor warriors from the tribe. The reason why it can't be based on sexual jealousy imo is because those same men tend to instinctively admire very masculine men who are more attractive than them and prettyboys tend to wax and wane in their general sexual desirability to society as time passes. Its basically a hatred for feminine men, not necessarily attractive men.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aesthetic, Cody, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person

they look way more feminine. its kind of obvious tbh. evertime I look into the sun lighten reflection on my tv my eye area looks 10x more masc with me being able to see the seperation of the pupil and the iris.
the study?

• +1
Really, you have dark eyes as a feminine trait? I would for sure say light eyes are a feminine trait and dark eyes are a masculine trait.

Really, you have dark eyes as a feminine trait? I would for sure say light eyes are a feminine trait and dark eyes are a masculine trait.
they look way more feminine. its kind of obvious tbh. evertime I look into the sun lighten reflection on my tv my eye area looks 10x more masc with me being able to see the seperation of the pupil and the iris.
the study?
the reason why

they look way more femenine. its kind of obvious tbh. evertime I look into the sun lighten reflection on my tv my eye area looks 10x more masc with me being able to see the seperation of the pupil and the iris.
the study?

brown eyes is more masc. its not necessarily more aesthetic, but darker features carry more sex appeal

look at chico, depp, ballou etc. thex sex appeal mog someone like barrett but they arent necessarily more aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, LordNorwood and Deleted member 685
the reason why
Light eyes are a more childlike trait though better fitting sexual dimorphism theory.
On thread, what is a bad midface ratio? I just measured mine and its pretty close to 1, what does that mean for me? I think my midface looks slightly too long if that helps.

Projection theory is solid but its not really a good catch-all. As to why many men seem to have some kind of automatic, instinctual hatred for prettyboys, I personally like Jack Donovan's theory on why many men have an instinctual hatred for gays or "flamboyant men" extended to this case. Basically its an instinct designed to weed out weak men who would make poor warriors from the tribe. The reason why it can't be based on sexual jealousy imo is because those same men tend to instinctively admire very masculine men who are more attractive than them and prettyboys tend to wax and wane in their general sexual desirability to society as time passes. Its basically a hatred for feminine men, not necessarily attractive men.
True. Also, on this forum, a lot of the guys who hate pretty boys are deathnics and guys with too many masculine features (orges).

Imagine if you were at a bar with your girl and on either side of you were:
-6’3 4.25psl jacked RTT
-5’11 6psl toned prettyboy

which would one would you want to keep your girl away from?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
brown eyes is more masc. its not necessarily more aesthetic, but darker features carry more sex appeal

look at chico, depp, ballou etc. thex sex appeal mog someone like barrett but they arent necessarily more aesthetic
I dont really get where all that comes from. If i make my avi black eyed he looks like a cuck bunny rabbit. even with insane ogre morph bones

Agree that its more masc, disagree that its more sexually appealing. I think light eyes on men are more sexually appealing with blue being ideal.
I dont really get where all that comes from. If i make my avi black eyed he looks like a cuck bunny rabbit. even with insane ogre morph bones
Maybe because making the avi thoroughly black-eyed gives him the illusion of a larger pupil?

stuur een dm maat ben benieuwd hoe jouw midface is

• +1
Pm me bro i'll tell you the honest truth

Light eyes are a more childlike trait though better fitting sexual dimorphism theory.
On thread, what is a bad midface ratio? I just measured mine and its pretty close to 1, what does that mean for me? I think my midface looks slightly too long if that helps.
they are not childlike. children who change eye color during puberty or before are from both sexes and unaffected by gender. the only legit thing it could be is that a possible link to brown eyes and high pren T and also a possible link to green eyes and woem more likely to have it.

blue eyes are unrelateed. Like I said from waht ive seen light eyes look more massc

Midface is in the mid of the face

• +1
Agree that its more masc, disagree that its more sexually appealing. I think light eyes on men are more sexually appealing with blue being ideal.

Maybe because making the avi thoroughly black-eyed gives him the illusion of a larger pupil?
thats true. but look at all the other morphs with reall iris swaps. they all end up looking more cuckish with dark eyes.

True. Also, on this forum, a lot of the guys who hate pretty boys are deathnics and guys with too many masculine features (orges).

-6’3 4.25psl jacked RTT

I'm not sure haha, the first one throws off more low-inhib vibes
Bullshitting aside I see your point, but I think the key there is the PSL difference. Neither archetype is inherently superior to the other although we all probably prefer one over the other. I would prefer to be masc (and already lean that way more physically) and you obviously prefer the pretty boy and probably because you lean that way physically too. Its part of our identities because of our looks. Probably the same for the ogres who hate prettyboys.
Me personally though I have nothing against prettyboys or feminine men.
they are not childlike. children who change eye color during puberty or before are from both sexes and unaffected by gender. the only legit thing it could be is that a possible link to brown eyes and high pren T and also a possible link to green eyes and woem more likely to have it.

blue eyes are unrelateed. Like I said from waht ive seen light eyes look more massc
Most Caucasoid babies at least have light-colored eyes at birth before getting gradually darker.

• +1

-6’3 4.25psl jacked RTT

the jacked fucker. because he is low inhib enough to pursue

everyone loves hugh laurie even though his characters are usually dickheads (george from blackadder, dr house, asshole on the plane in that one friends episode, etc. etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Bullshitting aside I see your point, but I think the key there is the PSL difference. Neither archetype is inherently superior to the other although we all probably prefer one over the other. I would prefer to be masc (and already lean that way more physically) and you obviously prefer the pretty boy and probably because you lean that way physically too. Its part of our identities because of our looks. Probably the same for the ogres who hate prettyboys.

Most Caucasoid babies at least have light-colored eyes at birth before getting gradually darker.
To each to his own (cope).

• +1

never heard of this happening tbh except in europeans. besides. skin darkens after birth so is white skin femenine? not at all. id say its masc

To each to his own (cope).
Word
never heard of this happening tbh except in europeans. besides. skin darkens after birth so is white skin femenine? not at all. id say its masc
White skin is 100% feminine. Historically paler skin has always been associated as a feminine feature and darker skin as a masculine feature, even the ancient Greeks used to paint figures black or white to represent masculine or feminine archetypes accordingly. Even today, a woman can never be too pale, women look good pale, whereas a man can definitely be too pale.

lol what im reading in this thread

Word

White skin is 100% feminine. Historically paler skin has always been associated as a feminine feature and darker skin as a masculine feature, even the ancient Greeks used to paint figures black or white to represent masculine or feminine archetypes accordingly. Even today, a woman can never be too pale, women look good pale, whereas a man can definitely be too pale.
so good femenine features = light eyes and white skin according to you?. if that is true then tbh thats it.

so good femenine features = light eyes and white skin according to you?. if that is true then tbh thats it.
Not sure what you mean by "good" but yeah light eyes and pale skin are feminine features. Same with light hair.

by white i dont mean pale.culturural opnion doesnt really mean anything but its true people did think that. melanin change was just an adaptation to sun exposure. i dint know why it would be selected for females more
Not sure what you mean by "good" but yeah light eyes and pale skin are feminine features. Same with light hair.

by white i dont mean pale.culturural opnion doesnt really mean anything but its true people did think that. melanin change was just an adaptation to sun exposure. i dint know why it would be selected for females more

also. by good I mean feautres you would be better off having for a caucasoid male.

• +1
it’s so funny to see how different how guys and girls talk about attractiveness tbh. girls just agree if he’s attractive and point out his height if it’s really good if while guys come up with theories and over complicate shit to the maxx

no wonder girls complain about “mansplaining” :lul::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
I'm not suggesting its selected for females more, all I'm talking about is common psychological associations humans have. For example of course there's nothing inherently or biologically more feminine about blonde hair, but we have common psychological associations that it is more feminine. I think sexual dimorphism theory goes a long way towards explaining why.

it’s so funny to see how different how guys and girls talk about attractiveness tbh. girls just agree if he’s attractive and point out his height or body or jaw if it’s legit 99th percentile whole guys come up with theories and over complicate shit to the maxx

no one girls complain about “mansplaining” :lul::ROFLMAO:
men are autistic

• +1