You can't be lovable with a long midface

it’s so funny to see how different how guys and girls talk about attractiveness tbh. girls just agree if he’s attractive and point out his height if it’s really good if while guys come up with theories and over complicate shit to the maxx

no one girls complain about “mansplaining” :lul::ROFLMAO:
As edgelord mgtow as it sounds it's because we're the more rational sex tbh. Forums like these are one of the first historical examples of men turning their minds seriously to the problem of attractiveness and sexual beauty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
As edgelord mgtow as it sounds it's because we're the more rational sex tbh. Forums like these are one of the first historical examples of men turning their minds seriously to the problem of attractiveness and sexual beauty.
WE ARE THE FOREFRONT OF QUANTIFYING MALE BEAUTY

but yeah i agree men are the more rational sex. i always laugh when it’s the super crazy christians come to my uni with their posters of dead babies and it’s all girls yelling and getting into emotional screaming fights with them jfl

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
I'm not suggesting its selected for females more, all I'm talking about is common psychological associations humans have. For example of course there's nothing inherently or biologically more feminine about blonde hair, but we have common psychological associations that it is more feminine. I think sexual dimorphism theory goes a long way towards explaining why.
fair enough. its weird tho. why is dark hair seen as masc and good and we see that in effect. meanwhile light skin is seen has femenine by many people yet I dont feel any intimidation by dark skin

• +1
fair enough. its weird tho. why is dark hair seen as masc and good and we see that in effect. meanwhile light skin is seen has femenine by many people yet I dont feel any intimidation by dark skin
are u non white? bc if you are non white, you are more comfortable with people who look like u srs
hence why you don’t get intimidated by darker skinned people

are u non white? bc if you are non white, you are more comfortable with people who look like u srs
Im not dark skinned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Personal preference. The human being has an incredible capacity for reprogramming when it comes to sexual preference. Who fucking knows maybe when you were 3 years old you saw a black chick belly dancing and you got wired to think they were hot af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 2846
ive never heard of anyone getting intimidated by dark skin. even with bbcs in america I thought it was cuz of their voices, dicks, frames and faces
Personal preference. The human being has an incredible capacity for reprogramming when it comes to sexual preference. Who fucking knows maybe when you were 3 years old you saw a black chick belly dancing and you got wired to think they were hot af
could be. could be

• JFL
ive never heard of anyone getting intimidated by dark skin. even with bbcs in america I thought it was cuz of their voices, dicks, frames and faces
i mean it’s the whole thing tbh, skin, frame, looks, etc.

people will legit cross the street to avoid a BBC

I thought that was over now tbh.
it could be. people are afraid of the unknown.
black skin hides the features of the face and body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
Bildschirmfoto 2019 01 25 um 023037
Monkey

fuck me

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 685
they look way more feminine. its kind of obvious tbh. evertime I look into the sun lighten reflection on my tv my eye area looks 10x more masc with me being able to see the seperation of the pupil and the iris.
the study?
Good point tbh, light eyes make the masculine angularity of your eyes etc stand out more

Oh and the study was wrong cause it only said people with brown eyes are usually more likely to look masculine

if I saw a BBC walking down the street I would cross too ngl

Good point tbh, light eyes make the masculine angularity of your eyes etc stand out more

Oh and the study was wrong cause it only said people with brown eyes are usually more likely to look masculine
I heard of that study before.

yea thats why. ligth blue eyes basically force you to look at them.
if I saw a BBC walking down the street I would cross too ngl
ded srs?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and FatJattMofo
I have seen your face and you are not ugly. It is not your face that holds you back

I heard of that study before.

yea thats why. ligth blue eyes basically force you to look at them.

ded srs?
I was trying to make a joke that got missed
not ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
fuaaark
i treated you well in a thread some minutes ago

Projection theory is solid but its not really a good catch-all. As to why many men seem to have some kind of automatic, instinctual hatred for prettyboys, I personally like Jack Donovan's theory on why many men have an instinctual hatred for gays or "flamboyant men" extended to this case. Basically its an instinct designed to weed out weak men who would make poor warriors from the tribe. The reason why it can't be based on sexual jealousy imo is because those same men tend to instinctively admire very masculine men who are more attractive than them and prettyboys tend to wax and wane in their general sexual desirability to society as time passes. Its basically a hatred for feminine men, not necessarily attractive men.

Is that why so many people seem to hate on kpop twink prettyboys wearing makeup?