You can’t be rated if you are a fat fuck (water)

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
This might sound as a water is wet thread to some of y’all but I am tired of seeing fat fucks asking for rating when their whole bone structure is covered in fat. You gotta be 15% bf atleast to ask for rating. You might have a Gandy tier skull but still when it’s covered in fat, you wouldn’t know. If you are fat, you are automatically sub5 unless in rare cases you can pull off a Jonah Hill jester maxxing look. Nobody in the world is aware of your bone structure if you are fat. I believe any overweight looksmaxxer that wanna looksmaxx, losing fat is where you begin with.

once again, water is wet.

• +1
Reactions: wonderwhy, Psychophilly, Broski and 3 others
Indeed . I got brutally blackpilled on the lean pill idek y I posted my pics here as a fat cuck lol.

Also 15 is not ideal most models hover around 10 percent Ramirez was 6 percent and delon was 10 percent for eg

does this apply to skinny ones too?
my bones are visible af, i think thats all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and TacoTrope
depends ont he person.

Try using XPEL diretic for a boost regardless of ur bodyfat. shit works

This might sound as a water is wet thread to some of y’all but I am tired of seeing fat fucks asking for rating when their whole bone structure is covered in fat. You gotta be 15% bf atleast to ask for rating. You might have a Gandy tier skull but still when it’s covered in fat, you wouldn’t know. If you are fat, you are automatically sub5 unless in rare cases you can pull off a Jonah Hill jester maxxing look. Nobody in the world is aware of your bone structure if you are fat. I believe any overweight looksmaxxer that wanna looksmaxx, losing fat is where you begin with.

once again, water is wet.
Indeed . I got brutally blackpilled on the lean pill idek y I posted my pics here as a fat cuck lol.
depends ont he person.

Try using XPEL diretic for a boost regardless of ur bodyfat. shit works
Joined November 3, 4, 2022. Over for you guys

But all jokes aside. Lose bloat/water/fat and be lean as possible. For some it worked, for some it didn't

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23530 and BrahminBoss
Joined November 3, 4, 2022. Over for you guys

But all jokes aside. Lose bloat/water/fat and be lean as possible. For some it worked, for some it didn't
I am a former user with. 20 k reps ( even worse lol)

//Rabidrosaries

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23530
Oh so you are the 6’3 dude? Nice to meet you mateseri
serious question. do girls like tall guys because they like the dick being right at their face???