You can’t be rich and be an incel.

D

Deleted member 28616

Iron
Honestly you can’t be rich and be an incel, outside the fact that you can get whatever surgery you want, you can still pull Stacy with your riches, you can call them gold diggers but trust me some girls would pick a guy who is rich and not very good looking over a broke good looking guy, think about it Andrew Tate who is not very good looking has been with so many Stacies than your fav chad who you jerk off to daily .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Deleted member 28904
Are you rich GrAYcel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Getting a woman because of your money can't feel nice I imagine, but maybe I am wrong.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 1901
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Getting a woman because of your money can't feel nice I imagine, but maybe I am wrong.
you can still get whatever surgery you need to look decent and be attractive to girls .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
you can still get whatever surgery you need to look decent and be attractive to girls .
That point is true. You can also do other fun stuff instead of workcelling.

Honestly you can’t be rich and be an incel, outside the fact that you can get whatever surgery you want, you can still pull Stacy with your riches, you can call them gold diggers but trust me some girls would pick a guy who is rich and not very good looking over a broke good looking guy, think about it Andrew Tate who is not very good looking has been with so many Stacies than your fav chad who you jerk off to daily .
Bro, you need to isolate variables. Andrew Tate is a shit example. How about Zuckerberg instead? Not just rich, but giga rich and famous. Yeah, I guess he's not an incel. So, you're right, just become billionaire and you can marry LTB.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadcel; and Deleted member 29581
For most males but not all. Imagine being a 5’0 malformed currycel

Bro, you need to isolate variables. Andrew Tate is a shit example. How about Zuckerberg instead? Not just rich, but giga rich and famous. Yeah, I guess he's not an incel. So, you're right, just become billionaire and you can marry LTB.
Lol cope if you think Zuckerberg is an incel.