You can't communicate with some people that lack intelligence

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I've been witnessing this on social media. The ones with top views, perhaps, you can have a reasonable short conversation with. But ones with low to no views, ugh, you're shooting those fucking dice!

Understanding people is like studying a group of monkeys. Some days, they're fun and playful. Other days, they're throwing their shit at you and trying to bite.

Miserable fucks tend to project what they are onto happy or content people. Why? Hoping to bring you down to their level. So they don't feel so alone and empty. Single moms are known to do this to their young. Mainly, daughters. And so the daughter reflects that and lashes out onto others. But the mother's wise enough to hide who she is from the public.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, GripMaxxing and RoundHouse
UwU there are way too many kinds of people out there with different backgrounds and past. This is why they act differently that you. UwU
Absolutely! Too many backgrounds and origin stories. Ugh! And no telling the damages done to the individuals. Although some that are suffering tries to undo it. Which is difficult. Unless they distance themselves from society but stay close to people. One should never do that alone, though. You don't ever want to end up like Chuck.

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
How does this forum have so much activity then?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
How does this forum have so much activity then?
Because most of the users on here are intelligent. The ones we should worry about are the ones that say nothing. People observers are the most dangerous in this world. The quiet guy. Unless it's investigation purposes and even in that likely scenario, they too tend to get involved in discussion. Like a natural instinct.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Because most of the users on here are intelligent. The ones we should worry about are the ones that say nothing. People observers are the most dangerous in this world. The quiet guy. Unless it's investigation purposes and even in that likely scenario, they too tend to get involved in discussion. Like a natural instinct.
Most here are stupid that will never achive anything

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and BigJimsWornOutTires
I thought you were a incel
Some Incel personalities are damaged parasites from a lack of social interactions - low self-esteem issues too. Although a few live in the middle of Bum Fuck, Egypt, and have no choice of the matter. Then there are the Incels that are involved in social functions. But due to severe arrogance, vaginas look the other way. And finally, we have the self-loathing ones. "I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me." Ugh. Only they can help themselves.

I will continue to promote strength training regardless if some deserves not. Which I shouldn't. I get that. Some guys are little twats that belong to themselves. But I can't help myself. It's my nature. I know if someone would have pushed the issue with me, during my younger parasite years, perhaps today, my bodycount would be 1,000+ and not that pathetic 500+ slayer score.

u should be a writer man, u have a way of saying things thats very unique

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires